Bryan Ferry – Olympia
|1||You Can Dance
Bass – Flea, Gary 'Mani' Mounfield*Chorus – Alice Retif, Katie TurnerElectronics – Radar (26)
Cello – Anthony PleethChorus – Alice Retif, Ruby TurnerDrums – Emily Dolan DaviesElectronics – Chris MullingsGuitar – Dave Stewart*, Neil HubbardKeyboards – Colin GoodProducer [Add. Prod.] – Dave Stewart*Synthesizer – Brian EnoViola – Vicci WardmanViolin [First] – Perry Montague-MasonViolin [Second] – Emlyn Singleton
|3||Heartache By Numbers
Bass – FleaChorus – Me'sha Bryan, Ruby TurnerElectronics – Chris MullingsOboe – Andrew Mackay*Producer [Add. Prod.] – Jake ShearsProducer [Add. Prod.], Guitar, Bass, Keyboards [Keys] – BabydaddyTreble Vocals – Thomas Fetherstonhaugh
|4||Me Oh My
Cello – Anthony PleethGuitar – David GilmourSynthesizer – Brian EnoViola – Vicci WardmanViolin [First] – Perry Montague-MasonViolin [Second] – Emlyn Singleton
Bass – Andy CatoChorus – Shar WhiteProducer [Add. Prod.] – Groove Armada
|6||Song To The Siren
Cello – Anthony PleethDrums – Emily Dolan DaviesGuitar – David Gilmour, Jonny Greenwood, Phil ManzaneraOboe – Andrew Mackay*Synthesizer – Brian Eno, Colin GoodViola – Vicci WardmanViolin [First] – Perry Montague-MasonViolin [Second] – Emlyn SingletonVoice – Tallulah Harlech
|7||No Face, No Name, No Number
Bass – FleaCello – Anthony PleethDrums – Emily Dolan DaviesGuitar – Chris SpeddingViola – Vicci WardmanViolin [First] – Perry Montague-MasonViolin [Second] – Emlyn Singleton
|8||BF Bass (Ode To Olympia)
Bass – Gary 'Mani' Mounfield*Guitar – Chris Spedding, Phil ManzaneraProducer [Add. Prod.] – John Monkman, Phil ManzaneraSynthesizer – Brian Eno
|9||Reason Or Rhyme
Drums – Emily Dolan DaviesGuitar – Merlin Ferry, Phil ManzaneraVoice – Tallulah Harlech
|10||Tender Is The Night
Electronics – Radar (26)Piano – Steve Nieve
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – AA16742
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dene Jesmond Enterprises Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Dene Jesmond Enterprises Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Engineered At – Studio One, London
- Mixed At – Mix This!
- Mixed At – Sofa Sound Studios, London
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Recorded At – 4th Street Recording
- Art Direction [Art Director] – Bryan Ferry
- Artwork [Digital Art] – Jono Patrick
- Artwork [Producer] – Isaac Ferry
- Bass – Marcus Miller
- Chorus – Aleysha Gordon, Hannah Khemoh, Seweuse Abwa*
- Drums – Andy Newmark, Tara Ferry
- Electronics – John Monkman
- Engineer – Simon Willey
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Ash Howes, Jamie Johnson, John Monkman, Sven Taits, Tim Roe
- Guitar – David Williams (4), Nile Rodgers, Oliver Thompson
- Layout – Chris Peyton
- Liner Notes – Richard Williams (5)
- Management – Alistair Norbury, Isaac Ferry
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain
- Other [Couture] – John Galliano
- Other [Cover Girl] – Kate Moss
- Other [Hair] – Paul Hanlon
- Other [Jewellery] – S.J. Phillips
- Other [Make-up] – Mary Greenwell
- Other [Mask] – Phillip Treacy
- Other [Stylist] – Gillian Wilkins
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti
- Photography By – Adam Whitehead
- Producer – Bryan Ferry, Johnson Somerset, Rhett Davies
- Recorded By [Additional Recording With] – Chris Mullings
- Set Designer [Set Design] – Gideon Ponte
- Voice, Piano, Keyboards [Keys] – Bryan Ferry
Mixed at Mix This!, L.A. and at Sofa Sound, London.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME.
Additional recording at 4th Street Recording, Santa Monica.
℗ & © 2010 Dene Jesmond Entreprises Ltd. under exclusive licence to Virgin Records Ltd.
Marketed and distributed by EMI. Printed in the E.U.
Made in EU.
Issued in standard jewel case with transparent tray including a 8 page inner booklet.
Issued on french market with a black sticker on front case
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099990642821
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 9064282 AA16742-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9707
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 9064282 AA16742-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 9706
- Label Code: LC03098
- Rights Society: SDRM/BIEM
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within 12 days.
Postage-rates as of January 2019:
1x7": Priority mail: 3,5 euro
1x10": Priority mail: 8,5 euro
1 LP Proirity mail (if less than 350gram) 11 euro
1-3x LPs: Priority mail: 16 euro (if less than 1kg)
4-6x LPs: Priority mail: 20 euro (if less than 2 kg)
1-2 CD: Priority mail: 3,5 euro without jewel case OR 5.5 with jewel case.
3-8 CDs: Priority mail: 12 euro (if less than 1 kg)
1 cassette 7 euro
Norwegian buyers - kontakt meg om priser.
Please ask for multiple shipping prices.
Rest of the world (Priority shipping):
1x 7": 4 euro
1 LP 13 euro (if less than 350gram)
1-3 LPs: 19 euro (if lress than 1kg)
4-6 Lp´s 25 euro (if less than 2kg)
1-2 CD: 4 euro WITHOUT the jewel case or 6,5 € with jewel case.
3-8 CD´s 14 euro (if less than 1kg)
For more items please ask
1x cassette: 8 euro
Note: I can also ship CDs without jewel-case, which means saving money on postage.
Other postage-prices on request.
I will not take responsibility for Standard Shipping if goods go missing or gets broken or destroyed in the mail (I use heavy cardboard for packages), so please ask for registered shipping if you don't accept this.
Economy shipping is also available and is slightly cheaper (about 10%) than Priority shipping. Just ask.
For Norwegian buyers - handle for kr 100 euro og du får 50 % rabatt på portoen- handle for over 150 euro og portoen er gratis.
NB SWEDISH BUYERS Fra 1.mars 2018 er det svensk avgift på SKr 75 + moms på alle sendinger med verdi over 1 krone fra Norge (ikke EU land)