Mac Miller – Swimming
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Recorded At – Room 719, Burbank, CA
- Recorded At – Island Sound Studios, Hawaii
- Recorded At – The Ble Compound, Los Angeles, CA
- Recorded At – Estudios Del Sur
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – ID Labs
- Recorded At – Legacy Music Group, Dallas, TX
- Recorded At – Ameraycan Studios
- Recorded At – Studio X
- Recorded At – Dubway Studios
- Recorded At – Vic Wainstein Home Studio, Los Angeles, CA
- Art Direction – Language Media & Public-Library
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Robin Florent, Scott Desmarais
- Engineer [Mix] – Chris Galland
- Executive-Producer – Malcolm McCormick*
- Legal – David Byrnes (2), Irina Volodarsky, Ziffren Brittenham LLP
- Management – 4 Strikes, Chris Clancy (2), Chris Clancy (2), Kelly Clancy, Kelly Clancy
- Mastered By – Mike Bozzi
- Mixed By – Manny Marroquin
- Product Manager [Project Manager] – 4 Strikes, Preston Hui
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Nick Dierl
- Recorded By – Andrew Ching (tracks: 12), Bea Go (tracks: 12), Big Jerm (tracks: 1), Frank Vasquez (tracks: 3), Juan Jarpa (tracks: 4), Louis Fisher (tracks: 12), Rayvon "Ray Dallas" LaPointe* (tracks: 9), Vic Wainstein* (tracks: 2 to 8, 10, 11, 13)
- Recorded By [Additional] – Eric Caudieux (tracks: 1, 4, 7, 13)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Ben Sedano (tracks: 5, 10), John Armstrong (tracks: 5, 10)
- Recorded By [Oblivion] – E. Dan (tracks: 5)
Track 2 contains excerpts from "Nigerians Knights", written and performed by O'Donel Levy, written by R. Nichols and P. Williams.
Track 5 contains excerpts from "On And On", performed by Erykah Badu and written by J. Cantero and E. Wright.
Track 11 contains excerpts from "The Stopper" (Original Mix), written by P. Thomas, C. Lane and J. MacGillivray by Cutty Ranks
Track 12 contains excerpts from "Chante's Got a Man", performed by Chanté Moore, written by J. Harris, G. Jackson, T. Lewis, C. Moore and J. Wright.
Tracks 1, 7, 13 Recorded @ Home, Los Angeles, CA; Additional Recording @ Room 719, Burbank, CA
Tracks 2, 6 Recorded @ Island Sound Studios, Honolulu, HI
Track 3 Recorded @ Home, Los Angeles, CA (Vic Wainstein), @ The Ble Compound, Los Angeles, CA (Frank Vasquez)
Track 4 Recorded @ Estudio del Sur, Santiago, Chile; Additioinal Recording @ Room 719, Burbank, CA
Track 5 Recorded @ Conway Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA; "Oblivion" recorded @ ID Labs, Pittsburgh, PA
Tracks 8, 11 Recorded @ Home, Los Angeles, CA
Track 9 Recorded @ Legacy Music Group, Dallas, TX
Track 10 Recorded @ Ameraycan Studios, North Hollywood, CA and Conway Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA (Recording Assistants]
Track 11 (Now Is Only Now) Recorded @ The Village, Los Angeles, CA
Track 12 Recorded @ Studio X, Seattle, WA (Andrew Chung) and @ Dubway Studios, New York, NY (Bea Go, Louis Fisher)
Warner Bros. Records Inc., A Warner Music Group Company. 3300 Warner Blvd., Burbank CA 91505-4694; 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019-6708. © ℗ 2018 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Manufactured in the EU.
Syd appears courtesy of Columbia Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment
Thundercat appears courtesy of Brainfeeder Records
Dev Hynes appears courtesy of Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
DiCaprio appears courtesy of Dreamville/Interscope Records
Jeff "Gitty" Gitelman appears courtesy of Gitty Music, Inc.
Kenneth Whalum appears courtesy of Broken Land Records
Aja Grant appears courtesy of 300 Entertainment
John Mayer appears courtesy of Columbia Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment
Eric G appears courtesy of Jamla Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 93624 90603 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624906032
- Label Code: LC00392
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner logo] 57055095/0093624906032 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0710
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
Below listed is our standard delivery charges. For orders with more value we would recommend that you request we send the package tracked or signed, you will be contacted with a quote on request. Orders orders over 2kg we will contact you with a shipping quote based on the weight and destination.
1st CD or 7"- £1.80 (any extra will be an another £0.50)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £3.90 (any extra will be another £1.00 (double LPs count as 2))
Shipping to Europe
1st CD or 7"- £4.8 (any extra will be an another £1.25)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £7.80 (any extra will be another £2.00 (double LPs count as 2))
International Shipping (rest of the world)
1st CD or 7"- £5.50 (any extra will be an another £1.50)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £9.99 (any extra will be another £3.00 (double LPs count as 2))
If you need any tracked or signed postage let me know, that can be arranged and I can supply a quote. Please note that the standard international postage can take a couple of weeks, depending where you are in the world. Dispatch time can take up to 7 days as I only get a chance to go the post office once a week.
I cannot accept a return if you don't like the music, please listen to albums before buying.