|A1||C'mon Every Beatbox||5:20|
|A2||Beyond The Pale||4:43|
|A3||Limbo The Law||4:44|
Dial A Hitman
Performer [Phone Call] – Larry Fishburne, Matt DillonWritten By – Jones/LettsWritten-By – Letts*, Jones*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Bad Songs Ltd.
- Recorded At – Trident One
- Mixed At – Soundworks, New York
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Manufactured By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Disques S.A.
- Band [B.A.D:], Bass, Vocals [Voc.] – Leo Williams
- Band [B.A.D:], Drums, Vocals [Voc.] – Greg Roberts
- Band [B.A.D:], Effects [F.X.], Vocals [Voc.] – Don Letts
- Band [B.A.D:], Keyboards, Vocals [Voc.] – Dan Donovan
- Band [B.A.D:], Vocals, Guitar [Gtr.] – Mick Jones
- Edited By [Assisted By] – Alan Foulder*, Chenzo*, Dennis Mitchell, Mark Stent
- Edited By [Edits By] – Chep Nunez*
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Paul "Groucho" Smykle
- Human Beatbox – Sipho Josanna*
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By – Dan Donovan
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photos By] – Brett Hamblin, Josh Cheuse
- Producer [Produced By] – Joe Strummer, Mick Jones
- Remix, Drum Programming [Additional Beats] – Sam Sever
- Technician [Dynamite] – Flea*
Mixed in Gotham City at Soundworks Inc., 254 West 54.
Mastered at Masterdisc.
C D + ⋀ in the runouts are stamped, all else is etched.
BAD Songs Ltd.
℗ 1986 CBS Inc.
Original sound recording made by CBS Inc.
Made in England.
©1986 CBS Inc.
All songs © BAD Songs Ltd.
© 1986 CBS Inc.
Distribution CBS Records/CBS Disques S.A.
Shorepak by Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd, England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099745 013715
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Price Code: CB 281
- Price Code: 58
- Matrix / Runout (Aside runout, etched / stamped): 450137.1-A3 C D
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout, etched / stamped): CBS-450137.1-B6 ⋀
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $38.04 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Good Plus (G+)What does this condition mean?
Vinile ben tenuto, suona molto pulito, copertina piuttosto vissuta. Well kept vinyl, sounds pretty clear. Sleeve has shelf wear and worn corners and edges, plus a front sticker. Comes with a printed white OIS.