The 1975 – I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It
|A4||Change Of Heart||4:43|
|B1||If I Believe You||6:20|
|B2||Please Be Naked||4:25|
|B4||The Ballad Of Me And My Brain||2:51|
|C3||I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It||6:26|
|D1||This Must Be My Dream||4:12|
|D4||She Lays Down||3:58|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dirty Hit
- Licensed To – Polydor Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dirty Hit Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Dirty Hit Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd.
- Record Company – Universal Music Group Ltd.
- Recorded At – Ravenscourt Studios
- Recorded At – The Ranch (11)
- Mixed At – Ravenscourt Studios
- Mixed At – The Ranch (11)
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Good Soldier Songs
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BF15416
- Art Direction – Matthew Healy, Samuel Burgess-Johnson
- Bass Guitar, Electric Upright Bass [Upright Bass] – Ross MacDonald (2)
- Choir [Gospel Choir Members] – Anika Weibe (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Carisa Moore (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Cassandra Grigsby-Chism* (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Crystal Butler (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Crystal Lewis (2) (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Derrick Evans (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Edward Lawson (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Fallynn Oliver (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), James Connor (2) (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Marquee Perkins (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Monique Sullivan (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Nicole King-Morgan (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Quishima Dixon (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Sharetta Morgan-Harmon (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1), Vernon Burris (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1)
- Chorus Master [Gospel Choir Master] – Jason McGee (2) (tracks: A1, B1, C4, D1)
- Design – Samuel Burgess-Johnson
- Drums, Percussion, Keyboards, Programmed By [Programming], Synthesizer [Synthesizers] – George Daniel
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Jonathan Gilmore
- Flugelhorn [Flugel Horn] – Roy Hargrove (tracks: B1)
- Guitar – Adam Hann
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ*
- Lyrics By, Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Piano – Matthew Healy
- Management, A&R – Jamie Oborne
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringer
- Mixed By – Mike Crossey
- Photography By – David Drake, Samuel Burgess-Johnson
- Photography By [Bottom Row, Far Right Photo By] – Edward Emberson
- Producer – George Daniel, Matthew Healy, Mike Crossey
- Programmed By [Additional Programming By] – George Daniel, Jonathan Gilmore, Mike Crossey
- Saxophone – John Waugh (2) (tracks: A5, B2, D1)
- Strings [Strings Performed By], Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Miguel Atwood-Ferguson
- Synthesizer – Jamie Squire (tracks: C4)
- Violin, Viola, Cello – Miguel Atwood-Ferguson (tracks: B3)
Sticker on shrinkwrap states:
"THE 1975 I LIKE IT WHEN YOU SLEEP,
FOR YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL
YET SO UNAWARE OF IT
THE NEW ALBUM
LOVE ME AND THE SOUND
180G DOUBLE LP
INCLUDES DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD"
This album was recorded & mixed at Ravenscourt Studios, Askew Road, London, UK & The Ranch, Woodland Hills, California, USA between February & November 2015.
Gospel Choir with thanks to Neilly Dickerson.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC, U.S.A.
This sound recording is owned by Dirty Hit Ltd.
℗ 2016 Dirty Hit, under exclusive license to Polydor Records, a division of Universal Music Group Ltd.
℗ 2016 Dirty Hit Ltd. © 2016 Dirty Hit Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Dirty Hit Ltd.
Under exclusive license to Polydor Ltd, a Universal Music Company.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02547 69130 9
- Barcode (UPC-A, Scanned): 602547691309
- Label Code: LC06444
- Rights Society: BIEM / SDRM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): BF15416-01 A1 DH00118-A RJ JII
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): BF15416-01 B1 DH00118-B RJ JII
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, Etched): BF15416-02 C1 JV DH00118-C RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, Etched): BF15416-02 D1 DH00118-D RJ HEY KIDS! WE'RE ALL JUST THE SAME, WHAT A SHAME.
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Every Side): STERLING
Buyer pays for shipping based on location, size and weight.
All items are dispatched within 3 - 5 days and secured in industry standard packaging
Orders with a sale value of £ 50 or greater will be given a carriage discount / up to and including free carriage depending on weight and location
UK / Domestic mainland
7" single / CD £ 2.95
12" single / single album £ 3.95
Double albums / under 1kg £ 4.95
Over 1 Kg - price on application
Mainland Europe / Domestic offshore
7" single / CD £ 3.50
12" single / Single Album £ 4.95
Double albums / up to 1kg £ 6.50
Over 1kg - price on application