Barbra Streisand – Guilty
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Middle Ear Studio
- Recorded At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Stigwood Music, Inc.
- Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Barry Gibb
- Arranged By [Horns] – Peter Graves
- Bass – Harold Cowart (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3, B4)
- Contractor [Strings] – Gene Orloff
- Coordinator [Production For The Entertainment Company] – Linda Gerrity
- Drums – Bernard Lupe (tracks: A2, B1, B2), Steve Gadd (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3, B4)
- Electric Piano – Richard Tee (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3, B4)
- Engineer [Assistant @ Criteria] – Dennis Hetzendorfer, Michael Guerra, Sam Taylor*
- Engineer [Assistant @ Digital Magnetics] – Robert Shames*
- Engineer [Assistant @ Mediasound] – Carl Beatty
- Engineer [Assistant @ Middle Ear] – Dale Peterson
- Engineer [Assistant @ Sound Labs] – Patrick Von Weigndt*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Don Gehman, Karl Richardson
- Executive Producer – Charles Koppelman
- Grand Piano [Elephant Grand] – George Bitzer (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B2)
- Guitar – Cornell Dupree (tracks: A1, B3, B4), George Terry (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B3, B4), Pete Carr (tracks: A2, B1, B4)
- Percussion – Joe Lala (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2, B4)
- Producer – Karl Richardson
- Producer, Arranged By [Strings, Horns] – Albhy Galuten, Barry Gibb
- Synthesizer – Albhy Galuten (tracks: A4 to B2), George Bitzer (tracks: A5, B2, B3)
- Trombone – Peter Graves (tracks: A4, B1, B2, B4)
- Trumpet – Brett Murphey* (tracks: A4, B1, B2, B4), Ken Faulk (tracks: A4, B1, B2, B4)
Criteria Studios, Middle Ear, Inc., Miami, Florida; Sound Labs Studios, Inc., Hollywood, Calif.; Mediasound Studios, New York.
Sticker on front carries catalog number 36750
Issued with custom inner sleeve.
A similar version exists with different label graphics layout.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix A, on label): AL 36750
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix B, on label): BL 36750
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): PAL-36750-1BN B8 S \
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): PBL•36750-1AD C8 S
- Rights Society: BMI
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7464-36750-1
Buyer pays shipping. International rates upon request.
For shipping in the US -$5.25 for any type of single lp, 3 single lp's, not including 180 or 200g lp's but otherwise of any type, 1 single lp of any type and a double or 180/200g lp or 2 double or some 180/200g lp's - after that there is a 50 cent charge per additional lp of any type
For Canada - $17 for up to 2 single lp's or 1 single and 1 double lp. After that the cost will be based on weight - PLEASE INQUIRE
Most of the rest of the World - $25 for up to 2 single lp's or 1 single, non-gatefold and 1 double or gatefold lp. After that the cost will be based on weight - PLEASE INQUIRE
** Shipping is weight sensitive and some lp's weight significantly less or more than others. As a result, the above prices may vary from time to time. II will always do my best to keep the shipping cost low without sacrificing the quality of the packaging.