Willie Bobo – Hell Of An Act To Follow
Written-By – Ronnie Laws
|A2||Keep That Same Old Feeling
Written-By – Wayne Henderson
Written By – C. Fox, N.Gimbel
Written-By – Bobby Lyle
Written-By – Antonio Carlos Jobim
|B2||Snort Of Green
Written By – T. Green
|B3||Fairy Tales For Two
Written By – D. Frank
Written By – S. A. Elster
- Bass – Donny Beck, Nathaniel Phillips
- Drums – Steven Guiterrez
- Guitar – Roland Bautista
- Keyboards – Bobby Lyle, Stuart Elster* (tracks: B4)
- Percussion – Victor Pantoja, Willie Bobo
- Photography By – Tony Lane (2)
- Producer – Wayne Henderson
- Saxophone, Flute – Ernie Watts, Gary Herbig
- Trombone – Thurman Green
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Oscar Brashear, Ronald King*
- Vocals – Alex Brown (tracks: A3, A2), Alicia M. Howard (tracks: A3, A2), August Johnson* (tracks: A3, A2), Deborah D.Thomas* (tracks: A3, A2), Mortonette M.Jenkins* (tracks: A3), Sylvia St. James (tracks: A3, A2), Willie Bobo
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Label Matrix (side 1) - AL 35374
- Matrix / Runout: Label Matrix (side 2) - BL 35374
- Matrix / Runout: Runout Matrix (side 1) Etched - 2T PAL 35374-1F
- Matrix / Runout: Runout Matrix (side 2) Etched - T1 PBL 35374-1F
- Other: (Stamped on runout side 1) - "KENDUN-D"
- Other: (Stamped on runout side 2) - "KENDUN-C"
***I AM AN EXPERIENCED DISCOGS SELLER SINCE 2011 WITH OVER 650+ POSITIVE FEEDBACK (99.7%), FROM OVER A 1,000+ ORDERS*** BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
ALL RECORDS ARE CLEANED AND FLAT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. I AM UNABLE TO GUARANTEE THAT A SEALED RECORD WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS.That includes: warps, dishes, pressing issues, pressing dimples, etc. I have sold about 250-300 of them since Ive been selling records and NONE of them have been warped. WHEN I COME ACROSS A RECORD THAT 'LOOKS' LIKE IT MIGHT BE A PROBLEM, I OPEN IT 90% OF THE TIME TO CHECK.
*****NO RETURNS ON SEALED RECORDS. I DO MY BEST TO ASSURE ALL OF MY RECORDS ARE FLAT (SEALED AND UNSEALED). IF THIS EVER COMES UP, PARTIAL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED DEPENDING ON HOW BAD THE WARP/DISH IS. I CANNOT REFUND MORE THAN 50% OF THE RECORDS ORIGINAL PRICE. BUYER WILL HAVE TO PROVIDE PHOTOS, WITH THE RECORD ON THE TURNTABLE FOR ME TO DETERMINE THE AMOUNT THAT I WILL REFUND YOU IF THE RECORD IS NOT SATISFACTORY. THANKS********
LP's/12": Domestic Shipping (within the US) is $5.00 flat rate for Media Mail. No extra charge for multiple records (Order 1 or 100 records and pay only $5).
7"/45rpm: Domestic shipping (within the US) is $4.00 flat rate for First Class. No extra charge for multiple records (Order 1 or 100 records and pay only $4).
INTERNATIONAL (excluding Canada & Mexico):
12"/LPs: FIRST CLASS is $24.00 for the first 2 records, please message for a quote on larger orders.
7"/45rpm: FIRST CLASS is $14.50 plus $1.00 each additional record (depending on quantity ordered).
PLEASE NOTE: If the package is over 4 lbs. (usually about 7 LP/12" records) I cannot ship first class, it must be shipped PRIORITY AIRMAIL which will be quoted to buyer.
I can also ship EXPRESS MAIL if requested. WE DO NOT SHIP REGISTERED MAIL on packages under $100 US!
ATTENTION BRAZILIAN CUSTOMERS: Due to problems with orders either being delayed or getting "lost", we are requiring that ALL packages going to Brazil be sent using Priority Mail. Please send me a quick message prior to ordering for a quote on your shipping.
12"/LPs - 1st LP is $17, or you can get 2 LP's for $18. Please send me a quick message for a shipping quote on larger orders.
7"/45rpm - $10.00 plus $1.00 each additional record
12"/LP's - $22.00 plus $3.00 each additional record (depending on quantity ordered).
7"/45rpm - $13.00 plus $1.00 each additional record (depending on quantity ordered).
I appreciate your time and your business.