|1-1||Mean Joe (Killer Joe)
Written-By – Benny Golson, Jon Hendricks
|1-2||Straighten Up And Fly Right
Written-By – Irving Mills, Nat King Cole
Written-By – Buddy Feyne, Erskine Hawkins, Julian Dash, William Luther Johnson*
Written-By – Alex C Kramer*, Joan Whitney, Mack David
|1-5||It's Good Enough To Keep (Airmail Special)
Written-By – Alan Paul, Benny Goodman, Charles Christian*, James R Mundy*
|1-6||Just In Time
Written-By – Betty Comden, Adolph Green*, Jule Styne
|1-7||I've Got Life
Written-By – David Reginald Thomas*, Mark Winston Kibble*
Written-By – Claude Vernell McKnight*, Mark Winston Kibble*, Mervyn Edwin Warren*
Written-By – Pharrell L Williams*
|1-10||Like Someone In Love
Written-By – Johnny Burke, Jimmy Van Heusen*
|1-11||Twilight Zone / Twilight Tone
Written-By – Alan Paul, Jay Graydon
Written-By – Claude Vernell McKnight*, Mervyn Edwin Warren*
Written-By – Bobby Troup
Written-By – Mark Winston Kibble*
Written-By – William Spivery
|1-16||A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
Written-By – Eric Maschwitz, Manning Sherwin
Written-By – Stevie Wonder
|1-18||Stand By Me
Written-By – Ben E. King, Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller*
Written-By – Clarence H Bassett*
|1-20||Boy From New York City
Written-By – George Davis, John Issac Taylor*
Written-By – Josef Erich Zawinul*, Jon Hendricks
|1-22||What 'd I Say||5:46|
|2-1||Mean Joe (Killer Joe)||6:52|
|2-2||Straighten Up And Fly Right||3:53|
|2-5||It's Good Enough To Keep (Airmail Special)||4:24|
|2-6||Just In Time||3:59|
|2-7||I've Got Life||4:30|
|2-9||Like Someone In Love||3:37|
|2-10||Twilight Zone / Twilight Tone||0:51|
|2-15||A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square||4:08|
|2-17||Stand By Me||3:40|
|2-19||Boy From New York City||1:30|
|2-21||What 'd I Say||5:46|
- Produced For – BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
- Produced For – HD Ready, LLC
- Produced For – WTTW Chicago
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Soundstage
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Window To The World Communications, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – HD Ready, LLC
- Copyright (c) – BMG Soundstage
- Copyright (c) – Window To The World Communications, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – HD Ready, LLC
- Published By – Ariem Music
- Published By – Bourne Co.
- Published By – Black Bull Music, Inc.
- Published By – Claude Vee Music
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Conrad Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – FEMI Mills Music Inc
- Published By – Garden Rake Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hendricks Music Inc.
- Published By – Jewel Music Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Mervyn Warren Music
- Published By – Mijac Music
- Published By – More Water From Nazareth Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Mulatto Music
- Published By – Music Sales Corp.
- Published By – Ragbag Music Pub. Corp.
- Published By – Regent Music Corp.
- Published By – Rytvoc, Inc.
- Published By – Shapiro, Bernstein & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Songs of Universal, Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Stratford Music Corporation
- Published By – Time Step Music
- Published By – Trio Music Company
- Published By – Troup-London Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Universal Pictures Music
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Villanova Music Co.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Winston Kae Publishing
- Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass – Boris Kozlov
- Concept By, Producer [Live Show] – Ed Keane
- Directed By, Producer – Joe Thomas (5)
- Drums – Ross Pederson
- Edited By – Skip Masters
- Engineer – Matt Svobodny
- Engineer [Monitor] – Bryan Farina
- Executive-Producer [BMG] – Justus Haerder
- Executive-Producer [WTTW] – Frank Pappalardo, Joe Thomas (5)
- Film Director [Assistant] – Skip Masters
- Film Director [Chief Television Content Officer] – Dan Soles
- Performer [Take 6] – Alvin Chea, Claude McKnight, David Thomas (11), Joel Kibble*, Khristian Dentley, Mark Kibble
- Performer [The Manhattan Transfer] – Alan Paul, Cheryl Bentyne, Janis Siegel, Trist Curless*
- Photography By [Cover] – John Abbott (7)
- Piano, Keyboards – Yaron Gershovsky
- Production Manager – Kim Mattes
- Recorded By [4K] – Joshua Wright, Ken Heinemann
Audio (Blu-Ray): PCM stereo 2.0, DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
4K equipment provided by: VER / 4K The Wrightway
Chief Television Content Officer: Dan Soles
Live show produced and conceived by: Ed Keane
Make-up: Cindy Surman, Vivian Guzman
Wardrobe: Sheri Schmitz
Publicist: Julia Maish
Tracks 1-22 and 2-21 are misspelled "What I'd Say" on the rear cover
Durations taken from CDex 1.7
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 050538 442878
- Barcode (Scanned): 4050538442878
- Matrix / Runout (CD; Tiny Print): 10/03/2018 02:34.PM#30035
- Matrix / Runout (CD): 330835301
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI LN09
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 1021
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): 57109515/3308342 S 21
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): IFPI L021
- Mould SID Code (DVD; Mirrored): IFPI 076B
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Below listed is our standard delivery charges. For orders with more value we would recommend that you request we send the package tracked or signed, you will be contacted with a quote on request. Orders orders over 2kg we will contact you with a shipping quote based on the weight and destination.
1st CD or 7"- £1.80 (any extra will be an another £0.50)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £3.90 (any extra will be another £1.00 (double LPs count as 2))
Shipping to Europe
1st CD or 7"- £4.8 (any extra will be an another £1.25)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £7.80 (any extra will be another £2.00 (double LPs count as 2))
International Shipping (rest of the world)
1st CD or 7"- £5.50 (any extra will be an another £1.50)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £9.99 (any extra will be another £3.00 (double LPs count as 2))
If you need any tracked or signed postage let me know, that can be arranged and I can supply a quote. Please note that the standard international postage can take a couple of weeks, depending where you are in the world. Dispatch time can take up to 7 days as I only get a chance to go the post office once a week.
I cannot accept a return if you don't like the music, please listen to albums before buying.