Bruce Broughton – The Monster Squad (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
|A1||Main Title / The Van Helsing Prologue||7:23|
|A2||Scary German Guy / Bat In The Hold||1:57|
|A3||Let It Begin||0:41|
|A4||Lock Me Up! / Wolfman Wakes Up||1:33|
|B8||Mummy’s Gone / Making Plans / Phoebe Meets Frank||3:01|
|B9||Van Helsing’s Diary / Monsters||2:07|
|B10||Walking Dead Guy||1:18|
Rock Until You Drop
Performer – Michael Sembello
|B13||The Old Wolfman Ruse / Not Clark Kent / Twinkie Creature||2:25|
|C14||At The Mansion / On All Sides||3:14|
|C15||Recovering The Amulet||2:18|
|C16||Goodbye Band Aid Breath||1:46|
|C17||At Sean’s House||2:40|
|C18||The Vampire Killed / Kill A Wolfman||5:02|
|D20||Phoebe And The Count / The Final Vortex||6:31|
Monster Squad Rap
Performer – The Monster Squad
- Manufactured By – Mondo Tees LLC
- Copyright (c) – Taft Entertainment Pictures
- Copyright (c) – Keith Barish Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Paramount Pictures
- Published By – Sony/ATV Harmony
- Recorded At – 20th Century Fox Studios, Scoring Stage 1
- Mixed At – 20th Century Fox Studios, Scoring Stage 1
- Artwork [By] – James Flames
- Composed By, Conductor, Producer – Bruce Broughton
- Coordinator [Soundtrack Album Coordinator] – Eric Ybanez
- Edited By [Album Edited By], Mastered By – Mike Matessino*
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Curt Sobel
- Executive-Producer [Executive Album Producer For La-La Land Records] – MV Gerhard*, Matt Verboys
- Executive-Producer [Executive Album Producer] – Dan Goldwasser, Michael Matessino
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Paramount Pictures] – Randy Spendlove
- Legal [Music Clearance By] – Cindy Badell-Slaughter, Heavy Hitters Music Group
- Liner Notes – Eric Vespe
- Music Consultant [Project Consultant] – Lukas Kendall
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrations By] – Mark McKenzie
- Production Manager [Production Assistance] – Frank K. DeWald, Neil S. Bulk
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Armin Steiner
- Transferred By [Analog Transfers] – Simon Daniel*
Recorded and mixed at 20th Century Fox Scoring Stage on April 20, 21, 22 and 23, 1987.
Gatefold jacket, pressed on 180 Gram black vinyl including a printed insert and obi strip.
Tracks listed sequentially regardless of side.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Obi Strip): 616892429142
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.