Uhuhboo Project* – Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Vengeance Trilogy Part. 1)
|A1||A Waste Of Time (삽질)||0:26|
|A2||A Story For Broadcast (방송용 사연)||2:03|
|A3||An Opened Side (열린 옆구리)||0:41|
|A4||Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance (복수는 나의 것)||4:11|
|A5||Slow Motion In A Hurry (황급한 슬로우 모션)||0:29|
|A6||Omitted Light Music (누락된 경음악)||2:05|
|A7||Heavy Shoes (무거운 신발)||0:45|
|B1||It's So Strange (정말로 이상하다)||2:57|
|B2||Acorn Jelly In Mt. Seorak (설악산 도토리 묵)||4:11|
|B3||A Warm Heart (따뜻한 마음)||2:41|
|B4||An Unremarkable Dog (시시한 개)||3:28|
|B5||Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance 2 (복수는 나의 것 2)||1:52|
|B6||Sympathy ver. 2 (정 VER. 2)|
- Acoustic Guitar – Lee Sung-Yeol
- Arranged By, Electric Bass, Classical Guitar, Balafon, Vocals, Chorus, Recorded By, Mixed By – Jang Young-Gyu*
- Arranged By, Piano, Organ, Synthesizer, Accordion, Chorus – Lee Byoung-Hoon
- Artwork By – Jaime Zuverza
- Cello – Min Young-Hae
- Chorus, Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Oh Young-Hoon
- Composed By – Baek Hyeon-Jin* (tracks: A8), Jang Young-Gyu* (tracks: A1-A7, B1-B4, and B6), Lee Chang-Ho* (tracks: B5)
- Design – Sangman Kim
- Drums – Lee Chul-Hee
- Electric Guitar – Jung Woo-Chan
- Executive Producer – Park Chan-Wook
- Haegum – Kang Eun Il
- Lacquer Cut By – Bernie Grundman
- Liner Notes – Charlie Brigden
- Lyrics By, Vocals, Chorus – Baek Hyeon-Jin*
- Piri – Park Seung-Won
- Producer – Uhuhboo Project*
- Reissue Producer – Lee Bong Soo
- Violin – Bae Yoon-Gyeom, Lee Sang-Ho
- Vocals – Jung Mari
* Color vinyl housed in a gatefold sleeve
* Liner notes by Charlie Brigden
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 880911469 643 5
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.