|A2||I Sometimes Wish I Was Dead|
|A4||Boys Say Go!|
|A6||What's Your Name?|
|B2||Tora! Tora! Tora!|
|B4||Any Second Now (Voices)|
|B5||Just Can't Get Enough|
|B6||Dreaming Of Me|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Venusnote Limited
- Copyright (c) – Venusnote Limited
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment International Limited
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment International Services GmbH
- Published By – Musical Moments Ltd.
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Grabbing Hands Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Blackwing Studios
- Remastered At – Super Audio Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – The Exchange
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 97341
- Administrator [Depeche Mode Office] – JD Fanger*
- Design Concept [Front Cover Concept], Photography By – Brian Griffin (3)
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Eric Radcliffe, John Fryer
- Lacquer Cut By [Cut By] – Mike Marsh
- Liner Notes – Daniel Miller
- Management – Jonathan Kessler
- Management [For] – Baron Inc.
- Performer [In 1981 Depeche Mode Was] – Andy Fletcher*, Dave Gahan, Martin Gore*, Vince Clarke
- Photography By – Brian Griffin (3)
- Photography By [Depeche Mode Photographed By] – Anton Corbijn
- Producer [Produced By] – Daniel Miller, Depeche Mode
- Remastered By – Simon Heyworth
- Synthesizer [Synthetics], Voice [Voices] – Depeche Mode
- Written-By – Martin Gore* (tracks: B2, B3), Vince Clarke (tracks: A1 to B1, B4 to B6)
Recorded at Blackwing Studios, London in 1981.
All tracks (...) published by Musical Moments Ltd. / Sony Music Publishing. Except Tora! Tora! Tora! and Big Muff (...) published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd., assigned by Grabbing Hands Music Ltd.
Remastered (...) at Super Audio Mastering. Cut (...) at The Exchange.
Management (...) for Baron Inc. Depeche Mode office (...), Venusnote Ltd.
℗ 1981 Venusnote Ltd. under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment International Ltd. / © 1981, 2007, 2016 Venusnote Ltd. under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment International Ltd. / Distributed by Sony Music Entertainment / (...) Made in the EU. / Sony Music Entertainment International Services GmbH, PO Box 510, 33311 Gütersloh, Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (UPC-A, scanned): 889853299911
- Barcode (UPC-A, text): 8 89853 29991 1
- Label Code: LC 05834
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, etched): D̶M̶L̶P̶1 MIKE'S™-THE EXCHANGE 07REMASTA 6̶5̶9̶9̶9 1A 3̶5̶7̶9̶7̶9̶1 97341 1A MOVLP 948
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, etched): B MIKE'S™-THE EXCHANGE 07REMASTA 6̶5̶9̶9̶9 2B 3̶5̶7̶9̶7̶9̶1̶/̶D̶M̶L̶P 1 97341 1B MOVLP 948
If you do not agree with terms below-please do not place order !!
Some of the titles-can not be available !!
Please note that due to stock daily changes some of the titles may not be available at the moment of your order and cant be updated every day.
Hope for your understanding.
Registered airmail (with tracking number) only shipping to Worldwide.
CD 6 Euro, (plus 2 Euro each additional item or standart doubles)
CD value items or non standart packing - will be send with extra protected packing and shipping cost higher from 8 euro to 12 euro
DVD, BLURAY - 8 euro.
LP - 13 Euro.
2LP (or LP + LP) = 13 euro each next standart LP in package 4 euro plus.
2LP (heavy 2LP like 2 x 45 rpm re-issues or non standart 2 LP or LP-heavy + LP-heavy) = 23 euro.
Items with non standart size or weight (CD, LP, boxes, limited editions with books ..etc...) will be count shipping costs separately.
Standart delivery time to Europe: 2-3 weeks; USA 3-4 weeks; Canada, Australia & New Zealand 1 month or more.
Please wait final invoice with shipping charges before payment!!!
We need 1-3 days to order process.
Post tracking number will be send next 1-3 business days after shipping date!
Please make payment in 7 days.
All orders packed in standart (durable) cartoon boxes with special extra materials to protect heavy items.
Please note that we do not responsible for damages caused by post in the period of shipment.