Baroness – Purple
|A3||Try To Disappear||4:52|
|B6||Chlorine & Wine
Backing Vocals [Gang Vocals] – Nick Jost, Sebastian Thomson
|B7||The Iron Bell||4:24|
|B9||If I Have To Wake Up (Would You Stop The Rain?)||5:41|
|B10||Crossroads Of Infinity
Speech [Spoken Words] – Isabela Dyer Thompson Baizley
- Artwork [Logo By] – Aaron Horkey
- Booking [EU/UK Booking - ITB] – Steve Zapp
- Booking [EU/UK Booking] – ITB
- Booking [US Booking - AGI] – Nick Storch
- Booking [US Booking] – AGI*
- Drums – Sebastian Thomson
- Electric Bass, Electric Upright Bass, Piano, Synthesizer – Nick Jost
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Pete Adams (3)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Mike Fridmann
- Engineer [Engineered By], Recorded By, Mixed By – Dave Fridmann
- Illustration [Interior Illustration By] – Marald van Haasteren
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ*
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Painting [Cover Painting], Design, Layout – John Dyer Baizley
- Producer [Produced By] – Baroness, Dave Fridmann
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Baroness
- Tracking By [Supplementary Tracking Done By] – Baroness
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lyrics By, Bells, Glockenspiel, Piano [Wurlitzer] – John Dyer Baizley
Includes an 8-page 11" x 11" full color booklet with artwork, lyrics and credits,
an additional printed inner sleeve, and a download code card (digital release).
The gatefold sleeve is printed plain purple on the inner surface.
Some copies have a big sticker with golden letters on the shrink wrap (see picture).
These also have a different barcode sticker attached to the shrink on the back, right under the original barcode on the sleeve.
Track timings were taken from playing the record at constant 33⅓ RPM. They are not listed on the release.
Side A has a locked runout groove, so the duration of A5 could be infinitly.
Tracks are listed sequentially in the booklet.
Produced at Tarbox Road Studios, Cassadega, NY, Winter 2015.
Supplementary tracking done at IQL Studios, Philadelphia, PA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
© & ℗ 2015 Abraxan Hymns, LLC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed, on sleeve): 8 57223 00426 7
- Barcode (Scanned, on sleeve): 857223004267
- Barcode (Printed, sticker on shrinkwrap): 0 602547 687258
- Barcode (Scanned, sticker on shrinkwrap): 0602547687258
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ABXN001-1A 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF... RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): STERLING -37184- P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ABXN001-1B 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF... RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): STERLING -37184- P. USA
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS.
SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES:
7" / Tape / CD / DVD: $4 FLAT UNLIMITED ITEMS! order as much as you'd like and save on shipping costs!
LP: $5 FLAT UNLIMITED ITEMS! order as much as you'd like and save on shipping costs!
7" / Tape / CD / DVD: $11 for the first item, $2 for each additional
10" / LP: $17 for the first item, and $3 for each additional
7" / Tape / CD / DVD: $12 for the first item, $2 for each additional
10" / LP: $21 for the first item, and $3 for each additional
ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL:
7" / Tape / CD / DVD: $14 for the first item, $2 for each additional
10" / LP: $24 for the first item, and $3 for each additional
** This chart is meant to be used as more of an estimate only. Some albums are heavier than others due to packing contents, jacket design, vinyl weight, etc. Ordering a mixed variety of products like vinyl & cds, or vinyl & tapes can increase the shipping cost. Therefor, shipping charges on each order must be be individually quoted. Shipping charges can occasionally be higher than whats listed on the chart above, and this is especially true on international orders. Thank You. **