Keith Hudson – Rasta Communication
|1-2||Felt We Felt The Strain||3:46|
|1-5||I Broke The Comb||2:36|
|1-6||I'm Not Satisfied||2:49|
|1-7||I'm No Fool||4:24|
|1-10||I Won't Compromise||2:47|
|1-11||Nah Skin Up (12" Mix)||7:24|
|1-12||Felt We Felt The Strain (12" Mix)||6:36|
|1-13||Bloody Eyes (12" Mix)||4:10|
|1-14||Rasta Country (7" Version)||3:00|
|1-15||(Jonah) Come Out Now||2:27|
|Rasta Communication In Dub|
|2-2||Felt The Strain Dub||2:44|
|2-3||My Eyes Are Red Dub||4:14|
|2-4||Bloody Eyes Dub||4:10|
|2-7||I Broke The Comb Dub||2:29|
|2-10||(Jonah) Come Out Now Version||2:32|
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – DIDX-805454
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – DIDX-805456
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – VP Music Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – VP Music Group, Inc.
- Published By – Greensleeves Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Jusic International Inc.
- Recorded At – Randy's Studio
- Recorded At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Chalk Farm Studios
- Mixed At – King Tubby's Studio
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- A&R [Re-issue], Coordinator [Project Co-ordination] – Chris O'Brien (2)
- Backing Vocals – Lisa Strike*, Stickman (2)
- Bass – Aston 'Family Man' Barrett*, George 'Fully' Fullwood*, Robbie Shakespeare
- Congas, Percussion – Tony Brother
- Design [Original Cover] – Bloomfield Travis*
- Design [Re-issue] – Tony McDermott
- Drums – Carlton 'Carly' Barrett*, Eric 'Fish' Clarke*, Lowell 'Sly' Dunbar*
- Engineer [Mixing, King Tubby's Recording Studio] – Lloyd 'Prince Jammy' James*
- Engineer [Recording, Chalk Farm Studios] – Sid Bucknor
- Engineer [Recording, Channel One Recording Studio] – Lancelot 'Maxie' McKenzie*
- Engineer [Recording, Randy's Studio Seventeen] – Clive Chin
- Executive-Producer [Re-issue] – Olivier Chastan
- Guitar [Hawaiian] – Willy Barrett*
- Keyboards – Errol 'Tarzan' Nelson*, Keith Sterling, Ossie 'Nogo' Hibbert*, Theophilus 'Easy Snapping' Beckford*
- Liner Notes [January 2012] – Harry Wise
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Mixed By – Prince Jammy
- Photography By [Dread Photography] – Pat Griffith (2)
- Producer, Arranged By, Keyboards, Lead Vocals [Uncredited], Backing Vocals – Keith Hudson
- Rhythm Guitar – Bertram 'Ranchie' McLean*, Lloyd 'Gitsie' Willis*, Albert Valentine 'Tony' Chin*
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Earl 'Chinna' Smith*
- Synthesizer – Ken Elliott
- Written-By – J. Walker* (tracks: 1-2 to 1-7, 1-10 to 1-14, 2-2 to 2-9, 2-12), K. Hudson*
Deluxe 27-track 2xCD edition
Includes rare and exclusive 7-inch
& 12-inch mixes
Plus for the first time ever:
"Rasta Communication In Dub"
The entire album
Recorded at: Randy's Studio Seventeen, Kingston, Jamaica / Channel One Recording Studio, Kingston, Jamaica / Chalk Farm Studios, London NW1, England
Mixed at: King Tubby's Recording Studio, Jamaica
Mastered at The Soundmasters, London
Special thanks to Ricardo Hudson and the Hudson Family worldwide, and to Vincent Ellis for his invaluable contribution.
℗ 1979-2012 VP Music Group Inc. © 2012 VP Music Group Inc.
GRE2097 (spine, booklet, back insert)
GRE 2097-2 (sticker)
Released in a slim double jewel case, with 8 page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 01811 20972 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 601811209721
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L328
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 50AB
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 5022
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): A01 DIDX-805454 1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): A01 DIDX-805456 1
UK Royal Mail postage rates -
1 x CD - £1.50 (2nd class)
2 to 4 - CD's - £2.40. (2nd Class)
5 to 16 - CD's - £3.95 (2nd Class)
17+ - CD's - £7.90 (2nd Class)
1 to 5 - Vinyl 12" / LP's - £3.95 (2nd Class)
6 to 10 - Vinyl 12" / LP's - £7.90 (2nd Class)
11+ - Vinyl 12" / LP's - £12.98 (1st Class)
1 to 3 - 7" Vinyls - £2.80 (2nd Class)
1 to 3 - 7" Vinyls - £3.50 (1st Class)
4 to 5 - 7" Vinyls - £3.95 (2nd Class)
6 or more - 7" Vinyls - £7.90 (1st Class)
Europe Royal Mail Postal Rates-
1 to 3 x Vinyl 12" / LP's - £10.15 (Tracked & Signed).
1 to 3 x 7" Vinyl - £8.25 - (Tracked & Signed).
1 to 3 x CD's - £8.25 - (Tracked & Signed).
I offer postage rate discounts on multiple orders, as i only charge you what the Post Office charges me.
Postage prices include packaging, records are sent in proper mailers with at least 2 x stiffeners.
PLEASE NOTE: I ONLY POST USING SIGNED FOR OR TRACKED DELIVERY.
Australian Buyers PLEASE NOTE:
The Australian government imposes a 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST) on transactions where the Buyer is located in Australia and the Seller is located outside the country. Shortly after July 1, 2018, all orders that meet this criteria will have a 10% tax added to the order, paid for by the Buyer. The tax is added to the cost of the goods. Shipping is not taxed.