Gotham (2) – Gotham
|A1a||South Rampart Street Parade
Written-By – Robert Haggart*, Bauduc Ray*, Steve Allen (3)
Written-By – James V. Monaco, Leslie Edgar*
|A2||There's Always A Goodbye
Written-By – Randy Richards
|A3||New York State Of Mind
Written-By – Billy Joel
Written-By – James Piazza, Louis St. Louis
|A5||Backfield In Motion
Written-By – Russel Friedman*
|A6||Shine Sun Shine
Written-By – Michael Federal
|B1||Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters
Written-By – Elton John, Bernie Taupin*
|B2||Hold Tight (Sea Food Mamma)
Written-By – Ed Robinson*, Jerry Brandon*, Leonard Kent, Leonard Ware, Willie Spottswood
|B3||You Worked Your Spell On Me
Written-By – Louis St. Louis, Wes Harris (2)
Written-By – Bobby Platter*, Ed Robinson*, Robert B. Wright, Tiny Bradshaw
|B4b||I Go To Rio
Written-By – Adrienne Anderson, Peter Allen
- Arranged By [All Horn Arrangements] – Ralph Shuckett* (tracks: B1, B4a), Ron Abel (tracks: B1, B4a)
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Ron Abel (tracks: B1)
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Bob Esty (tracks: A6), David McDaniel (4) (tracks: A2, A3, B4a, B4b), Gary Herb, Jonathan Morrow (tracks: A1a, A4 to B3), Joseph Kanon (tracks: A1a, A4, A5, B1), Michael Pace (2), Ron Abel (tracks: A2, A3, B4a, B4b)
- Art Direction, Graphics – Theodor Lloyd Glazer
- Directed By [Musical Direction] – Ron Abel
- Engineer – Michael (Teabag) Jones
- Engineer [Re-mix Engineer] – Nick Blagona
- Management [Personal Management] – Torrence Associates
- Mastered By – JR*
- Orchestrated By [Orchestration] – Ralph Shuckett* (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B1), Ron Abel (tracks: A1a to A6, B2 to B4b)
- Other [Special Thanks To] – Gary Salter
- Photography By [Photo], Illustration – Eric Stephen Jacobs
- Producer – John J. Williams
- Vocals [Goth-am] – David McDaniel (4), Gary Herb, Michael Pace (2)
Re-mixed at Le Studio, Morin Heights, Quebec.
Dedicated to Bill Hennessy, who made our dreams come true!
A1: "South Rampart Street Parade" / "Crazy People, Medley" appears on sleeve and label.
B4: "Jersey Bounce" / "I Go To Rio, Medley" appears on sleeve and label.
℗ 1977, 1978 Les Disques Direction Records Inc.
© 1978 Dream Records Corporation
Manufactured and Marketed by Salsoul Records Corporation
Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1977 Les Disques Direction Records, Inc.
Mfg. by Salsoul Records
Another same catalog # exists "Gotham" with Not For Sale printed on labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side): DA 3501 A JR
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A side): STERLING 1 (looks like P)
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side): DA 3501 B X JR
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped B side): STERLING 1 2