Paul Williams (2) – Jim Henson's Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas
|1||The Bathing Suit That Grandma Otter Wore||2:43|
|3||Ain't No Hole In The Washtub||2:11|
|4||When The River Meets The Sea||2:30|
|5||Bar-B-Que (Jug Band)||1:39|
|6||Carrots The Dancing Horse||0:51|
|7||Bar-B-Que (Yancy Woodchuck)||0:36|
|8||Dancing Rabbit Act||0:44|
|9||Squirrel Acrobatic Act||0:39|
|12||Riverbottom Nightmare Band||2:42|
|13||Our World / Brothers||2:13|
|14||Our World / Brothers (Club Reprise)||0:50|
|15||When The River Meets The Sea (Reprise)||2:32|
|16||Born In A Trunk||1:09|
- Record Company – Concord Music Group, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Jim Henson Company
- Copyright (c) – The Jim Henson Company
- Published By – Sunset Squid Music
- Licensed From – The Jim Henson Company
- Licensed To – Music.Film Recordings
- Licensed To – Cutting Edge Music Services, LLC
- Manufactured By – Varèse Sarabande
- Distributed By – Varèse Sarabande
- Art Direction [Art Direction for Varèse Sarabande Records] – Bill Pitzonka
- Design [Album Design], Illustration – Mark Shoolery
- Engineer [Proofing Engineer] – Chas Ferry
- Executive-Producer [Executive Producer for Henson Music] – Gabrielle Banks, Tara Finegan
- Executive-Producer [Executive Producer for Music Film Recordings] – Darren Blumenthal
- Executive-Producer [Executive Producer for Varèse Sarabande Records] – Bill Pitzonka, Bryon Davis (5), Cary E. Mansfield
- Liner Notes – Paul Williams (2), Tim Greiving
- Mastered By – Melinda Hurley
- Music By, Lyrics By – Paul Williams (2)
- Product Manager [Media Archives Manager for The Jim Henson Company] – Carla DellaVedova
- Transferred By [Digital Transfer By] – Johnny Dee Davis
Printed in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 88072 06509 3
- Barcode (Scan): 888072065093
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.