Phirpo Y Sus Caribes – Parrilla Caliente
|1||Comencemos (Let's Start)||2:13|
|2||Pa' Los Rumberos||2:30|
|3||Y Esa Pava Qué?||3:35|
|4||Do Wah Nanny||3:30|
|5||Oye Como Va||3:00|
|6||Que Pasa En La Oscuridad (What Happens In The Darkness)||2:40|
|8||Vacaciones De Verano||2:45|
|9||Muchacha Morena (Brown Girl)||2:50|
|11||Feliz Porque Regreso A Casa - (Happy 'Cause I'm Going Home)||2:50|
- Composed By – Exuma (tracks: 6,9), Fela Ranson Kuti* (tracks: 1), J. De La Peña (2) (tracks: 8), M. Rodriguez* (tracks: 7), Paco Granados (tracks: 8), Porfi Jiménez (tracks: 3,10), Robert Lamm (tracks: 11), Tamy Smith (tracks: 6), Tito Puente (tracks: 2,5), T. Cabon* (tracks: 7), Trino Mora (tracks: 12)
no durations on label or sleeve!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 291103 812644
Shipping costs are displayed on your checkout page.
Just add the items you want to your shopping cart to see the shipping costs.
Please keep in mind that you can expect us to sell the latest available releases/pressings. Many releases have reissues every now and then, many times in different colors etc. We try to have an updated stock with the latest and correct information. It is possible though, that a later reissue is delivered because of the simple fact that we didn't know a newer reissue existed. Most of the times this is caused by labels using the same barcode and/or catalog number for all original and reissue versions, which makes it more difficult to process. Even stickers with color information will not prevent this situation, versions which are sold out are being fulfilled with new stock with the same catalog number and barcode, but without the guarantee the same color is in stock. If in doubt, please ask us first, sometimes we can guarantee a specific color variant.
Important information for multi-color/colored vinyl records.
There are two reasons why it is important to understand that we can't guarantee the color of the vinyl most of the times.
If an item is sealed we will not open it nor do we ship with the discs outside of the sleeve, this is because we list our items as "Mint", all requests to do this will be ignored.
1. Many labels use the same catalog number and barcode for different colored issues. We can't guarantee the color of the vinyl because the items are factory sealed and we can't check what's inside.
2. In other situations the color of the vinyl is known (like a sticker with color information), in spite of having the same catalog number and barcode for all the color variants. A good example is the Music On Vinyl label. We work with a centralised warehouse and sold items are picked in the order they are sold. Sometimes this means that the last item with the ordered and desired color is picked just before your order. The procedure is that the next item will be picked and that's often a different color. This process can't be manipulated by us, so that's why we mention it before you place an order with us.
Messages will be answered Monday - Friday, from 9 - 17 CET (Central European Time). Messages about your order will be answered via the Discogs order page only. It may take up to two business days for us to respond.
We sell records in various stores. We try to keep everything updated on a daily basis, but sometimes we can't keep up with orders and an item might not be longer in stock, in spite of being still listed. Please keep this in mind, we doing our best but it could happen items needs to be delivered by our distributors, which can take between a few days and a few weeks. In case of orders with multiple items, we do our best to deliver them all. If one or more items take too long to receive from our distributors, orders will be shipped without the unavailable items and a refund for the missing items will be done accordingly. This is an automated process.
We collect orders in order to be able to get higher discounts on the shipping prices. Those lower shipping prices are already being used, we always do our best to give you the lowest price possible. Normally we ship all the packages all at once, at least once a week. But often enough smaller batches are being shipped during business days too, it all has to do with the minimum amount of packages to send, to get shipping cost discounts.
It's not possible to cancel after an order has been paid. This is because of the automated process from order and payment to delivery. That also counts for the situation where bought items are out of stock and ordered in back order with buyers agreement. In this specific situation, those items in back order can be cancelled after 21 days though.
The buyer is responsibly for checking if the right order was made, especially if the right format has been chosen. There seems to be confusion about formats being ordered sometimes, so please check it yourself. It's better to not pay immediately and to ask us first if you are unsure about the format of ordered items. Wrongly ordered items which have been delivered, can be returned according to our Return Policy.
You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information. We cannot be liable for the delivery of your order to the wrong address as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information. We use the address you filled in on Discogs so please make sure it is correct.
PO Box / Postbox / Postbus / Packingstation
Because of our contracts with delivery companies, packages can't be delivered to a PO Box.
Errors in Zip Codes
A growing number of users mistakenly adds letters to their zip code because they think it helps the delivery.
This is not the case, it even delays shipment from our side, and possibly an error in delivery.
If your zip code is non-official, we are not responsible for delays in shipments and errors in delivery.
This is a good oversight of the official format of your countries' zip code:
Any defect, damaged or wrongly sent items need to be communicated and returned to us within 14 days after receipt. Orders paid by Paypal must be returned by using Paypal's Return Service only. Just follow the steps described in 'Return Shipping Refund Steps' after this paragraph. This Paypal Service is available at no additional cost to PayPal account holders who have registered for it. Return shipping costs of returns with other reasons than mentioned, like ordering mistakes you make, are not refunded. Refund of return shipping costs are based on normal shipping and of an amount which we deem reasonable. Return shipping costs higher than the original shipping costs will not be accepted, the original shipping costs will be refunded instead. Refund is given as money-back. To receive full refund of the purchase price, items must be returned in same condition as we sent it out. Sealed items must still be sealed, there can be no refund after breaking that seal. By breaking the seal upon receipt, you accept the item received and voluntary loose the right to return the item. If the returned items are damaged or in a condition that is different from the condition in which we sent it, a partial refund will be issued.
Returned Packages - Not Claimed/Refused
Packages returned to us as "not claimed/refused", can be resend at buyer's expense. If no interest in reshipping, the buyer will be refunded the price of the item(s) included in the order, minus the original shipping cost.
Return Shipping Refund Steps
1. Login to your PayPal account.
2. Go to https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns?activate=true to activate Return Shipping.
3. Return your item. Follow our return instructions for your purchase. Remember to keep a copy of your return shipping receipt.
4. Submit a Refund Request. Log in to your PayPal account, select the purchase you returned and click on 'Request return shipping refund'. Submit the return shipping request form, along with proof of your return within 30 days.
5. Receive your refund. If your Refund Request is accepted, you will receive a refund directly to your PayPal account.
See full terms and conditions: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/returns/terms
If a parcel arrives in damaged packaging, don't accept it. The package will be send back to us without extra costs on your side.
Damaged parcels are applicable for full or partly refund if the following requirements are met:
- Clear pictures of the damaged original packaging and damaged item(s). We can't accept pictures of packaging other than the original packaging.
- The package must have a valid barcode which belongs to shipments with track & trace code and/or registered shipping.
- The damaged item(s) need to be returned to us.
Please note that this route will take some time to process. There will be no refund of return shipping costs.
We will resolve any issue or dispute directly with the buyer. In the event that a dispute is escalated through Paypal or any other payment provider, we will not not refund the return shipping costs. This is to stimulate a fair solution between buyer and seller. Therefor it is very important to solve any issue or dispute directly with us through Discogs.
If you wish to receive positive feedback, please contact us after you have already left a positive feedback, we don't automatically leave positive feedbacks. Please do not leave negative feedback without contacting us and let us solve a problem first.
When you place an order, you will be subscribed to our newsletter automatically. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Import duties, taxes and other customs-related charges are not included in the item price or shipping price. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchase. We will not honor any requests to classify purchased items as anything other than "merchandise" or lower the value of listed items on the customs document, as doing any of this is against Dutch law.
We can't fulfil requests to send vinyl records with the record outside the cover.
Please contact us if you're dissatisfied with your order and we'll do our best to help resolve the issue. Your business is important to us.