David Guetta – 7
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – What A Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – What A Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – Warner Music France
- Licensed To – Parlophone
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Soulistic Music Pty. Ltd.
- Licensed To – Ultra Records, LLC
- Mixed At – MixStar Studios
- Mixed At – Tribe Studios, Naples
- Mixed At – DMI Studio
- Mixed At – Sine Music Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – De Muziekfabriek
- Mastered At – Tribe Studios, Naples
- Mastered At – DMI Studio
- Mastered At – Sine Music Studios
- Mastered At – De Muziekfabriek
- Recorded At – Poundcake Studios
- Recorded At – Future History Studios
- Recorded At – Glenwood Place Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Urbain
- Recorded At – Piano Music Studio
- Recorded At – Can Rocas Studio
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – Jay Sound Studio, Hilversum
- Published By – JackBack Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Write Here Music
- Published By – Shapiro Bernstein
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Scandinavia AB
- Published By – Lurpi Songs AB
- Published By – Songs Of Kobalt Music Publishing
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing Allegro (Aus) P/L
- Published By – Faouzia Music
- Published By – Artist Publishing Group West
- Published By – Kobalt Music Group Limited
- Published By – Tileyard Music Publishing
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Stellar Songs
- Published By – Sony ATV
- Published By – Mikkel Songs Inc.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – BMG Platinum Songs
- Published By – Magical Thinking
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
- Published By – New Classic
- Published By – Quiet Lion Music
- Published By – MXM
- Published By – Kobalt
- Published By – Martin Shadowski Music Group
- Published By – SP Global
- Published By – Prescription Songs
- Published By – Spacey P Music
- Published By – Cloud 9 Music Publishing
- Published By – DMG Publishing
- Published By – From The Beatz Publishing
- Published By – BMG Talpa
- Published By – AT Publishing
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Warner Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Denmark
- Published By – Havenwood House
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – BMB Top Songs
- Published By – Hotel Cabana
- Published By – BMG
- Published By – Sine Publishing
- Published By – Scorpio Music
- Published By – IDK Music Publishing
- Published By – Art Beatz Music
- Published By – Circles and Triangles Music Group
- Published By – Touch My Pants Music
- Published By – Refune Music Rights AB
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing AB
- Published By – Nicki Minaj Pub
- Published By – Jason Derülo Publishing
- Published By – Sugar Music
- Published By – Double Marpot
- Published By – Publishing Designee
- Published By – What A Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Piano Songs
- Published By – BMG Talpa Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Poo B.Z. Inc.
- Published By – YC Music
- Published By – Bieber Time Publishing
- Published By – Universal Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Ballad
- Published By – Eastman Pond Publishing
- Published By – UMPG
- Published By – 2D Music Publishing
- Published By – Artist 101 Publishing Group
- Published By – 54 London Limited
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Jonathan Rotem Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
- Published By – Upper Left Music Publishing
- Published By – Beluga Heights Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Pillowface Publishing
- Published By – Mally Mall Music
- Published By – G-Eazy Publishing
- Published By – Ascapuzi
- Published By – Tyler Childs
- Published By – PYRMDZ Publishing
- Published By – Kobalt Publishing
- Published By – Brown Boy Publishing
- Published By – Timofey Publishing
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (Scandinavia) AB
- Published By – MusicAllStars
- Published By – Cirkut Breaker
- Published By – Kobalt Songs Music Publishing
- Published By – Waifersongs Ltd.
- Published By – Murk Publishing
- Published By – BMG Rights
- Published By – Concord Music
- Published By – KASM Publishing
- Published By – Marine Parade Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bucks Music Group Ltd.
- Published By – Damian Taylor Productions Inc.
- Published By – Tim (9)
- Published By – Real World Works Ltd.
- Published By – Rister Editions
- Published By – Victoire Songs
- Published By – Kobalt Inc.
- Published By – Ultra Tunes
- Published By – Square Rivoli Publishing
- Published By – Nick L. van de Wall
- Published By – Excuse My French II
- Published By – Sony/ATV Allegro
- Published By – CTM Publishing
- Published By – Champagne Gold
- Published By – Tough Crowd
- Published By – Song-A-Tron Music
- Published By – Circa 242
- Published By – Dutty Rock Music
- Published By – Reverb Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes
- Published By – Catherine Recordings
- Published By – New Classic Recordings
- Published By – Universal Polygram International Publishing
- Published By – What A Music Ltd
- A&R – Adam Grossman (2), Alex Soifer, Andrew Grant (8), Aton Ben-Horin, David Saint Fleur, Mike Caren, Miles Beard
- Booking, Tour Manager [Exclusive Agents] – Jean-Guy Charvet, Maria May (3), Paul Morris (22)
- Coordinator [Audio & Video Coordination] – Damien Saintobert, Ludovic Carquet
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Kahina Khimoune, Marie Delfino
- Coordinator [Publishing Coordination] – Carole Fourcade, Christophe Piot
- Graphic Design – Youbold
- Legal – Claire Prugnier, Thomas Laurentjoye
- Management [Business], Executive-Producer – Jean-Charles Carré*
- Photography By – Ellen Von Unwerth
- Production Manager [Warner Project Management] – Bart Cools, Pierre-Georges Kieffer, Thibaut Casanova
- Promotion [Head of Social Media] – Jeremy Zeitoun, SoBuzzee
- Promotion [PR] – José Woldring (The Media Nanny)*
- Technician [Digital IT] – Michel Poulain
All credits have been adapted wherever possible from version 1.7 of the album credits, available on the artist's official website. Additional credits adapted from the original provided images of the booklet.
℗ & © 2018 What A Music Ltd, under exclusive licence to Parlophone/Warner Music France, a Warner Music Group Company, except "Goodbye" ℗ 2018 What A Music Ltd / Warner Bros. Records Inc and "Drive" ℗ 2018 What A Music Ltd, under exclusive licence to Parlophone/Warner Music France, a Warner Music Group company and Soulistic Music Pty Ltd, under exclusive licence to Ultra Records, LLC.
Booking management & exclusive agents at TMS, CAA & Paradigm
Legal Team for What A Music Ltd & for Warner Music France
Anne-Marie appears courtesy of Major Toms/Asylum Records UK, a division of Warner Music UK Limited
Faouzia appears courtesy of APG
J Balvin appears courtesy of Universal Music Latino
Bebe Rexha & Saweetie appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
Justin Bieber appears courtesy of RBMG/Def Jam Recordings, a division of UMG Recordings Inc
Jess Glynne appears courtesy of Atlantic Records UK, a division of Warner Music UK Limited
Stefflon Don appears courtesy of 54 London Limited under exclusive licence to Polydor Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited
Lil Uzi Vert appears courtesy of Generation Now/Atlantic Recording Corporation
G-Eazy appears courtesy of BPG/RVG/RCA Records
Steve Aoki appears courtesy of Ultra Records, LLC
Delilah Montagu appears courtesy of Promised Land Recordings Limited / Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
Ava Max appears courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corporation
Charli XCX appears courtesy of Asylum Records, a division of Warner Music UK Limited
French Montana appears courtesy of Bad Boy Entertainment/Epic Records
Curtis Gray Publishing Designee (BMI)
DJ Paulito Publishing Designee (SACEM)
Rakim Allen Pub Designee (ASCAP)
“She Knows How To Love Me” contains a sample from the recording “Tutti Frutti” as performed by Little Richard from the album “Here's Little Richard”. Courtesy of Specialty Records, under license from Concord Music Group, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved. “Overtone” contains elements of “Altai Sayan Tandy-Uula”, courtesy of Greenwave Records.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-4 & 1-14 mixed at MixStar Studios, Virginia Beach, VA. Tracks 1-5, 1-7, 1-9, 1-10, 1-13 to 1-15 and most of the second disc mixed at TRIBE Studios, Naples, Italy. Tracks 1-6 & 1-11 mixed for The Penua Project at Larrabee Sound Studios, North Hollywood, CA. Track 1-6 also mixed and mastered at Studio DMI & Sine Music Studios. Track 1-8 mixed and mastered at Muziekfabriek Studios, The Netherlands. All other tracks mastered at TRIBE Studios, Naples, Italy except where indicated.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0190295589486
Shipping costs are displayed on your checkout page.
Just add the items you want to your shopping cart to see the shipping costs.
Please keep in mind that you can expect us to sell the latest available releases/pressings. Many releases have reissues every now and then, many times in different colors etc. We try to have an updated stock with the latest and correct information. It is possible though, that a later reissue is delivered because of the simple fact that we didn't know a newer reissue existed. Most of the times this is caused by labels using the same barcode and/or catalog number for all original and reissue versions, which makes it more difficult to process. Even stickers with color information will not prevent this situation, versions which are sold out are being fulfilled with new stock with the same catalog number and barcode, but without the guarantee the same color is in stock. If in doubt, please ask us first, sometimes we can guarantee a specific color variant.
In order to save on shipping, a buyer should place an order with all items in it. If a buyer placed multiple orders, the buyer is responsible to request a merge of those orders, so that a combined order can safe you on shipping costs. This situation has to do with the automated system we use. Separated orders will be combined into one shipment automatically, if all items sold are available in a short time frame. We may send multiple packages for a single order for several reasons, like maximum package weight or temporarily unavailable items in larger orders.
Important information for multi-color/colored vinyl records.
There are two reasons why it is important to understand that we can't guarantee the color of the vinyl most of the times.
If an item is sealed we will not open it nor do we ship with the discs outside of the sleeve, this is because we list our items as "Mint", all requests to do this will be ignored.
1. Many labels use the same catalog number and barcode for different colored issues. We can't guarantee the color of the vinyl because the items are factory sealed and we can't check what's inside.
2. In other situations the color of the vinyl is known (like a sticker with color information), in spite of having the same catalog number and barcode for all the color variants. A good example is the Music On Vinyl label. We work with a centralised warehouse and sold items are picked in the order they are sold. Sometimes this means that the last item with the ordered and desired color is picked just before your order. The procedure is that the next item will be picked and that's often a different color. This process can't be manipulated by us, so that's why we mention it before you place an order with us.
Messages will be answered Monday - Friday, from 9 - 17 CET (Central European Time). Messages about your order will be answered via the Discogs order page only. It may take up to two business days for us to respond.
We sell records in various stores. We try to keep everything updated on a daily basis, but sometimes we can't keep up with orders and an item might not be longer in stock, in spite of being still listed. Please keep this in mind, we doing our best but it could happen items needs to be delivered by our distributors, which can take between a few days and a few weeks. In case of orders with multiple items, we do our best to deliver them all. If one or more items take too long to receive from our distributors, orders will be shipped without the unavailable items and a refund for the missing items will be done accordingly. This is an automated process.
We collect orders in order to be able to get higher discounts on the shipping prices. Those lower shipping prices are already being used, we always do our best to give you the lowest price possible. Normally we ship all the packages all at once, at least once a week. But often enough smaller batches are being shipped during business days too, it all has to do with the minimum amount of packages to send, to get shipping cost discounts.
It's not possible to cancel after an order has been paid. This is because of the automated process from order and payment to delivery. That also counts for the situation where bought items are out of stock and ordered in back order with buyers agreement. In this specific situation, those items in back order can be cancelled though.
The buyer is responsibly for checking if the right order was made, especially if the right format has been chosen. There seems to be confusion about formats being ordered sometimes, so please check it yourself. It's better to not pay immediately and to ask us first if you are unsure about the format of ordered items. Wrongly ordered items which have been delivered, can be returned according to our Return Policy.
You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information. We cannot be liable for the delivery of your order to the wrong address as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information. We use the address you filled in on Discogs so please make sure it is correct.
PO Box / Postbox / Postbus / Packingstation
Because of our contracts with delivery companies, packages can't be delivered to a PO Box.
Errors in Zip Codes
A growing number of users mistakenly adds letters to their zip code because they think it helps the delivery.
This is not the case, it even delays shipment from our side, and possibly an error in delivery.
If your zip code is non-official, we are not responsible for delays in shipments and errors in delivery.
This is a good oversight of the official format of your countries' zip code:
Any defect, damaged or wrongly sent items need to be communicated and returned to us within 14 days after receipt. Orders paid by Paypal must be returned by using Paypal's Return Service only. Just follow the steps described in 'Return Shipping Refund Steps' after this paragraph. This Paypal Service is available at no additional cost to PayPal account holders who have registered for it. Return shipping costs of returns with other reasons than mentioned, like ordering mistakes you make, are not refunded. Refund of return shipping costs are based on normal shipping and of an amount which we deem reasonable. Return shipping costs higher than the original shipping costs will not be accepted, the original shipping costs will be refunded instead. Refund is given as money-back. To receive full refund of the purchase price, items must be returned in same condition as we sent it out. Sealed items must still be sealed, there can be no refund after breaking that seal. By breaking the seal upon receipt, you accept the item received and voluntary loose the right to return the item. If the returned items are damaged or in a condition that is different from the condition in which we sent it, a partial refund will be issued.
Returned Packages - Not Claimed/Refused
Packages returned to us as "not claimed/refused", can be resend at buyer's expense. If no interest in reshipping, the buyer will be refunded the price of the item(s) included in the order, minus the original shipping cost.
Return Shipping Refund Steps
1. Login to your PayPal account.
2. Go to https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns?activate=true to activate Return Shipping.
3. Return your item. Follow our return instructions for your purchase. Remember to keep a copy of your return shipping receipt.
4. Submit a Refund Request. Log in to your PayPal account, select the purchase you returned and click on 'Request return shipping refund'. Submit the return shipping request form, along with proof of your return within 30 days.
5. Receive your refund. If your Refund Request is accepted, you will receive a refund directly to your PayPal account.
See full terms and conditions: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/returns/terms
If a parcel arrives in damaged packaging, don't accept it. The package will be send back to us without extra costs on your side.
Damaged parcels are applicable for full or partly refund if the following requirements are met:
- Clear pictures of the damaged original packaging and damaged item(s). We can't accept pictures of packaging other than the original packaging.
- The package must have a valid barcode which belongs to shipments with track & trace code and/or registered shipping.
- The damaged item(s) need to be returned to us.
Please note that this route will take some time to process. There will be no refund of return shipping costs.
We will resolve any issue or dispute directly with the buyer. In the event that a dispute is escalated through Paypal or any other payment provider, we will not not refund the return shipping costs. This is to stimulate a fair solution between buyer and seller. Therefor it is very important to solve any issue or dispute directly with us through Discogs.
If you wish to receive positive feedback, please contact us after you have already left a positive feedback, we don't automatically leave positive feedbacks. Please do not leave negative feedback without contacting us and let us solve a problem first.
When you place an order, you will be subscribed to our newsletter automatically. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Import duties, taxes and other customs-related charges are not included in the item price or shipping price. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchase. We will not honor any requests to classify purchased items as anything other than "merchandise" or lower the value of listed items on the customs document, as doing any of this is against Dutch law.
We can't fulfil requests to send vinyl records with the record outside the cover.
Please contact us if you're dissatisfied with your order and we'll do our best to help resolve the issue. Your business is important to us.