The Romantics – National Breakout
|A4||New Cover Story||3:02|
|A5||A Night Like This||5:05|
|B1||21 And Over||4:08|
|B2||I Can't Tell You Anything
Written-By – Cole*
|B3||Take Me Out Of The Rain||2:27|
|B4||Friday At The Hideout
Written-By – D. Leone*
|B5||Poor Little Rich Girl||3:30|
- Artwork [Hand Coloring] – Shelia Linz
- Concept By – The Romantics
- Design [Cover] – Karen Katz
- Management – Arnie Tencer, Joel Zuckerman
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Photography By – David Tan
- Producer – Peter Solley
- Recorded By – Steve Brown
- Written-By – Marinos* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Skill* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Palmar* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5)
Recorded at A&R Studios, New York City, August 1980.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York City.
Wally Palmar, Jimmy Marinos and Mike Skill are credited as 'Palmarinoskill' for their writing Credits.
℗ Nemperor Records, Inc. / All titles ASCAP
Distributed by CBS Records / CBS Inc.
Gold stamp on the back cover: "For Promotion Only", does not have white center labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-36881-1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out etching side A): T AL 36881-1G
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out etching side B): T1 BL 36881-1C
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped both sides): STERLING
Europe: euro 16,00 for 1 LP's, euro 18 for double - euro 9,00 for 1 CD's, euro 12 for double with registered mail
Rest of the world: euro 24,00 for 1 LP's, euro 25 for double - euro 12,00 for 1 Cd's, euro 15 for double with registered mail