Body Count (2) – Body Count
|1||–Body Count (2)||Smoked Pork||0:47|
|2||–Body Count (2)||Body Count's In The House||3:24|
|3||–Body Count (2)||Now Sports||0:04|
|4||–Body Count (2)||Body Count||5:17|
|5||–Body Count (2)||A Statistic||0:06|
|6||–Body Count (2)||Bowels Of The Devil||3:43|
|7||–Body Count (2)||The Real Problem||0:11|
|8||–Body Count (2)||KKK Bitch||2:52|
|9||–Body Count (2)||C Note||1:35|
|10||–Body Count (2)||Voodoo||5:00|
|11||–Body Count (2)||The Winner Loses||6:32|
|12||–Body Count (2)||There Goes The Neighborhood||5:50|
|13||–Body Count (2)||Oprah||0:06|
|14||–Body Count (2)||Evil Dick||3:58|
|15||–Body Count (2)||Body Count Anthem||2:46|
|16||–Body Count (2)||Momma's Gotta Die Tonight||6:11|
|17||–Ice-T||Freedom Of Speech
Arranged By – Ice-TProducer – Afrika IslamVoice [Spoken Word] – Jello Biafra
- Produced For – Rhyme Syndicate Productions
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – One On One Studios
- Recorded At – Syndicate Studios West
- Overdubbed At – Kingsound Studios
- Overdubbed At – Rick Marvin Studio
- Overdubbed At – Syndicate Studio West
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Art Direction – Robin Lynch (2)
- Artwork [Back Cover] – Vic Z.
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Dave Halili
- Bass – Mooseman
- Design – Dirk Walter
- Drums – Beatmaster "V"
- Engineer – Bernard Matthews
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Stitt Greedy*, Rob Ruscoe, Tracy Chisholm, Ulrich Wild
- Executive-Producer – Howie Klein
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Ernie C
- Lead Vocals – Ice-T
- Management – Jorge Hinojosa
- Management [Assistant] – Steve Stewart (3)
- Management [Eastcoast Representative] – Mick Bentson
- Management [Syndicate Mouthpiece] – Eric Greenspan
- Management [Tour Management Assistant] – Al Patrome
- Management [Tour] – Charlie Jamm
- Photography By [Band] – Randy Alexander (2)
- Photography By [Live Concert] – Todd Gray
- Producer, Mixed By – Ernie C (tracks: 1 to 16), Ice-T
- Production Manager – Troy Stanton*
- Rhythm Guitar – D-Roc (3)
- Transcription By [Lyric Transcription] – Joyce C.
- Written-By – Ernie C (tracks: 1 to 16), Ice-T (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 12 to 17)
℗ 1989 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Made in Germany.
Produced for Rhyme Syndicate Productions.
Tracked at One-on-One Recorders, North Hollywood and Syndicate Studio West, September trough December 1991.
Overdubs done at Kingsound Studio, Rick Marvin Studio and Syndicate Studio West
"Freedom Of Speech" contains a sample of "Foxy Lady" by Jimi Hendrix. The track replaced the "Cop Killer" track which appeared on the initial Body Count album which was pulled from the market.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624513926
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-45139-2 6
- Label Code (Back Cover): LC 0192
- Label Code (Disc): LC 3228
- Matrix / Runout: 936245139-2 WME
- Price Code (France): WE 835
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Other (CD Mould Text - Variant 1): 21
- Other (CD Mould Text - Variant 2): 35
- Other (CD Mould Text - Variant 3): 44
- Other (CD Mould Text - Variant 4): 24 [W Logo]
- Other (CD Mould Text - Variant 5): none
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): 936245139-2 WME
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): 45 [Warner Logo]
Seller's Shipping Information
Your satisfaction is our priority, please e-mail us with any question, we are happy to assist!
Items are shipped From: Netherlands and Germany, we send all International shipments from Germany because of cheaper postage rates.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR REASONABLE SHIPPING RATES!!
Payment Information: EU customers: Please pay by IBAN transfer, it's safe
and free of charge. Bankaccount: NL75 INGB 0007 4695 13 attn Los Perros
Non EU countries: PayPal
FEEDBACK : Please always contact us first (before giving feedback) when you're not satisfied. There's always a solution.
Seller's Shipping Information:
We ship through regular postal service.
Vinyl, boxsets or bigger packages can be send registered. (add €3,-) We try to keep shipping rates as low as possible.
We are close to the German border so we send International shipments through Germany mail or DHL Germany(cheaper and very reliable).
Dutch vinyl orders are send with PostNL
We will ship within 3 days after receiving payment.
Standard Shipping Rates Vinyl & CDs
Netherlands, €7,50 (Post NL, with track&trace) (max 10 Kg)
Germany (DHL Paket) € 7,50 up to 5 kg
Eu € 8,50 up to 1 Kg (aprox 1-3 albums) 1-2 Kg € 12,= (aprox 4-6 albums, DHL, registered shipping not possible)
rest of the World € 8,50 up to 1 Kg (aprox 1-3 albums) 1-2 Kg € 18,50 (aprox. 4-6 albums)
>>>Cheapest shipping of vinyl to EU & rest of the world (Not Germany!!): € 5,50<<<
The cheapest shipping rate ( €5,50) only applies for 1 single album (no gatefoldsleeve) or 1 or 2 12" singles with a max. weight incl packaging of 500 gr
All These shipping options do not include track & trace. Track & trace is only possible in combination with registered shipping. add €3,- for sending a shipment (up to 2kg) registered and please state this clearly with your order.
CDs (with jewel case)
1 cd € 3,50
2 cd's € 4,00
3-4 cds € 4,50
5 or more and all Vinyl € 7,50 PostNL up to 10kg
1-3 CDs € 3,00
4-7 CDs € 5,00
7 or more € 7,00 Up to 2 kg
Europe & rest of the World, CDs
1-2 cds € 4,50
3-4 cds € 6,00
Up to 1 kg € 8,50
Up to 2 kg € 18,50 (within Europe we can send up to 2 kg with DHL for €11,- registered shipping not possible with DHL)
To send any shipment registered up to 2 kg (track & trace) add € 3,00 (Not DHL) Please inform us if you want us to send your order registered.
We can not be held responsable for lost or damaged packages.
For Boxsets and bigger shipments (over 2 kg) We will charge the actual shipment costs.
We will be more than happy to tell you the exact shipping rate for any item!
Questions? please contact us.
Thank you & Enjoy Music