Rush – A Farewell To Kings
- Distributed By – Phonodisc, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Core Music Publishing
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Core Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Mixed At – Advision Studios
- Mastered At – J.A.M.F.
- Art Direction, Graphics – Hugh Syme
- Bass Guitar, Synthesizer [Mini Moog, Bass Pedal], Vocals, Twelve-String Guitar – Geddy Lee
- Design [Assistance] – Bob King (3)
- Drums, Bells [Orchestra], Bells [Tubular], Temple Block, Cowbell, Wind Chimes, Bells [Bell Tree], Vibraslap, Triangle – Neil Peart
- Electric Guitar [Six And Twelve String], Acoustic Guitar [Six And Twelve String], Synthesizer [Bass Pedal], Classical Guitar – Alex Lifeson
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Declan (Not Norman!) O'Doherty*, Ken Thomas
- Engineer [Mix] – Terry Brown
- Engineer [Recording] – Pat Moran, Terry Brown (Broon)*
- Executive-Producer – Moon Records
- Lyrics By – Lee* (tracks: B2), Peart* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Mastered By – George Graves
- Music By – Lifeson*, Lee*, Peart* (tracks: A1, B4)
- Photography By [Cover] – Yoshi Inouye*
- Photography By [Liner] – Fin Costello
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Roger Stowell
- Producer – Rush, Terry Brown
"Big City" Mercury labels.
Recorded at Rockfield Studios, Wales, June 1977.
Mixed at Advision Studios, London.
Mastered at JAMF, Toronto.
All music published by CORE Music Publishing (ASCAP) CAPAC, Canada.
All lyrics © 1977, Core Music Publishing (ASCAP) CAPAC, Canada.
℗ © 1977 Phonogram, Inc., a Polygram Company.
Distributed by Phonodisc, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched except "JAMF" stamped, variant 1): SRM-1-1184CP A5 JAMF
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched except "JAMF" stamped, variant 1): SRM-1-1184 CP B6 JAMF
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, variant 2): SRM-1-1184CP A4 JAMF
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, variant 2): SRM-1-1184 CP B5 JAMF
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, variant 3): SRM-1-1184 CP A6 JAMF
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, variant 3): SRM-1-1184 CP B4 JAMF
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched, (JAMF stamped), variant 4): SRM-1-1184CP A5 JAMF
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched, (JAMF stamped), variant 4): SRM-1-1184 CP B5 JAMF
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): SRM-1-1184 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): SRM-1-1184 B
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: CAPAC
Seller's Shipping Information
Rates below for individual LPs. Boxed sets and unique items will have different rates.
United States Shipping
Media Mail under $50 USA only
Media Mail $4.00, each additional item $1.50
Priority Mail for Items Under 2lbs Will be $8.00 (3-4 LPs Non-gatefold or doubles), anything over needs to be estimated (message us zipcode and how many items)
Worldwide - $22.00 First Class, $4.00 each additional
Canada $16.00 First Class, $2.00 each additional
SHIPPING EXCLUDED TO MEXICO, CENTRAL AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA
All shipping to be PAID by BUYER
All items are packaged as records should be packaged, separated from record cover, in mylar sleeve, with packer in record packing box.
NO RETURNS. Any defective items may be discussed with us. Any items damaged while being shipped are NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY. Please take that up with the postal service. If you need insurance, please inquire to have it added or pay for Priority with insurance upgraded to value.
PLEASE give us your email address when you ask for images of items, and please ask for images!