Morrissey – The HMV / Parlophone Singles '88-'95
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Linder Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Bona Relations Ltd.
- Published By – SBS Productions Ltd.
- Published By – Hournew Music Ltd.
- Published By – Kevin Alexander Armstrong
- Published By – Illegal Songs, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Universal/MCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal/Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing
- Published By – Cat's Eye Music Ltd.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Wolverhampton Civic Hall
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Odeon
- Pressed By – www.takt.eu – 2100002128967
- Pressed By – www.takt.eu – 2100002128974
- Pressed By – www.takt.eu – 2100002128981
Track 2-15 recorded live at Hammersmith Odeon, London, 4 October 1991.
℗ 2009 The copyright in this compilation is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 2009 EMI Records Ltd.
Marketed and distributed by EMI.
Printed in the EU.
Tracks 1-1, 1-2, 1-4, 1-5, 1-7 to 1-11, 1-13, 1-15, 1-23, 2-10, 2-15, 2-18 : Warner Chappell Music Ltd. / EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
Track 1-3 : Linder Ltd. / Warner Chappell Music Ltd. / Copyright Control
Track 1-6 : Linder Ltd. / EMI Virgin Music Ltd. / Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Track 1-12 : Bona Relations / Warner Chappell Music Ltd. / EMI Virgin Music Ltd. / SBS Productions Ltd.
Tracks 1-14, 1-16, 1-20, 1-22, 3-2 to 3-4 : Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Track 1-17 : Hournew Music Ltd.
Track 1-18 : Bona Relations / Warner Chappell Music Ltd. / Copyright Control
Tracks 1-19, 2-1, 2-2, 2-4, 2-12, 2-16, 3-6 : Warner Chappell Music Ltd. / Copyright Control
Track 1-21 : Warner Chappell Music / Kevin Alexander Armstrong
Tracks 2-3, 2-6 : Warner Chappell Music Ltd. / Illegal Songs Inc.
Track 2-5 : EMI Music Publishing
Tracks 2-7, 2-11, 2-13, 2-17 : Warner Chappell Music Ltd. / Universal/MCA Music Ltd.
Track 2-8 : Universal/Island Music
Track 2-9 : Westminster Music Ltd.
Tracks 2-14, 2-21, 3-1, 3-5, 3-7, 3-13 to 3-16 : Warner Chappell Music Ltd. / Sony Music Publishing
Tracks 2-19, 3-17, 3-18 : Sony Music Publishing / Copyright Control
Track 2-20 : Warner Chappell Music Ltd. / Sony Music Publishing / Cat's Eye Music Ltd.
Tracks 3-8, 3-9 : Famous Music Corp.
Tracks 3-10 to 3-12 : Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. / Columbia Music (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099968 591625
- Other (Cat# CD1): 50999 6 85917 2 4
- Other (Cat# CD2): 50999 6 85918 2 3
- Other (Cat# CD3): 50999 6 85919 2 2
- Rights Society: SDRM BIEM
- Label Code: LC0542
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): www.takt.eu 2100002128967 6859172
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): www.takt.eu 2100002128974 6859182
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): www.takt.eu 2100002128981 6859192
- Mastering SID Code (All Discs): IFPI LK99
- Mould SID Code (CD1 & CD2 Variant 1): IFPI 9R95
- Mould SID Code (CD3 Variant 1): IFPI 9R89
- Mould SID Code (CD1 & CD3 Variant 2): IFPI 9R88
- Mould SID Code (CD2 Variant 2): IFPI 9R74
- Mould SID Code (CD1,2,& 3 Variant 3): IFPI 9R95
- Mould SID Code (CD1,2,& 3 Variant 4): IFPI 9R96
Shipping and Packing costs ( Sales policy )
CONDITIONS OF SALE
PLEASE READ AND ASK FOR WHAT POSTAGE YOU WOULD LIKE, THANKS
All items are photographed and CCTV packed for verification of what was sent.
ALL ITEMS ARE “UV “ TAGGED SO WE CAN CHECK IF SOMEONE SEND A DIFFERENT ITEM BACK
We are not responsible for losses and damages to uninsured or unregistered packages and will not issue any refunds for these situations. It is the buyer's responsibility to ask for insurance. If you don't ask for insurance, we cannot help you if your parcel is damaged or lost by the courier. i take no responsibility for any items that go missing if you do not request signed for or tracked delivery.
YOU MUST ASK FOR TRACKED SHIPPING OR IT WILL BE SENT STANDARD AIR MAIL.
I ship from the UK,
I DO NOT PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING
All items are photographed and CCTV packed for verification of what was sent, and UV Tag, just to stop the scammers out there, is sad but thats life.
All returns must be sent or contact made by 1 week of receiving item. The return postage is not covered and will only be refunded if a mistake by us.
If you cancel the order after packaging you will be charged the packing fee of £4
25% re-listing fee applies.
UK , Royal Mail, are as follows:
1st Class singed for £6.90
2nd Class signed for £4.90 for 1 to 3 records
£6.80 for 4 to 6 records Up to Max 2kg
Orders over 2kg please ask for quote.
£3.30 for one 7"
To Mainland Europe & Ireland : Standard Airmail (unrecorded delivery).
£8.80 for one record, then £2.00 extra for each additional. Up to Max 2kg
Orders over 2kg please ask for quote.
Tracked delivery is an extra £5.00, please request if you would like this option.
Some other destinations have higher postage rates Eg
Norway, £16.80 ...
To Rest of the World: economy postage (unrecorded delivery). ( quoted for USA & Australia, Japan ect )
( Eastern european countries will be tracked & signed only ) Due to scammers.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Any items that are sent back for 'not as listed' are checked, and if they are 'as listed' they will be exchange only, and not refunded, all of these measures are put in place to try and stop people scamming me.
I do not pay for return shipping.
All our items are Securely Marked With UV Security Features To Prevent Scammers / Fraudulent Returns.
Legal Action May Be Taken Outside Of Discogs Against The Named Person On The Account At Their Confirmed Address -
Sorry But Unfortunately This Is A Necessary Message These Days
I cannot take responsibility for any items that go missing if you do not request signed for or tracked delivery.
Prices may be subject to change.
If in any doubt please check first, also large orders ( over £150 ) may be sent in parts, and sighed off as received.
Shipping cost, contact me if it's not the case. I reserve the right to adjust the exact shipping price when shipping isn't calculated properly (for box sets or other special releases). When ordering a special release (like a box set), it's best to hold your payment until I confirm the invoice myself personally.
Choose standard (not registered) or registered shipping.
Contact me if you're planning to make a larger order (more than 8 records), so I can look for the cheapest way of shipping.
Shipping for 1 up to 8 single records (not gatefold or double records) is the same.
It is possible I will ship the day after receiving payment, but it's more likely it will take up to 5 days.
All item are checked and photo/s are taken as packed as per Paypal instructions to off set fraud.
Large international order ( over 3 items or 15 GBP ) will require a photo verification and after this I will not take any responsibility for the condition of the items, as the buyer saw the condition they left in, this is to stop the scammers in the industry ripping off small outfits and saying they are wrong or not what you listed. This is for outside the EU only. Sorry but I have been ripped off so many times and cant do anything else.
CD SALES THE CONDITION OF THE CD GRADING IS MEDIA & Insert/Inlay/Booklet and not the plastic cover