Sha Na Na* – The Golden Age Of Rock 'n' Roll
- Pressed By – Sonic Recording Products, Inc.
- Published By – Hill & Range
- Published By – Elvis Presley Music
- Published By – S-P-R Music
- Published By – Glad Music
- Published By – Patricia Music
- Published By – Excellorec
- Published By – Tree Pub.
- Published By – Stallion (8)
- Published By – Moss Rose
- Published By – Sinclair (2)
- Published By – Sealark
- Published By – Golden Egg (2)
- Published By – Singular Publishing
- Published By – Lion (5)
- Published By – Frost Music (2)
- Published By – Schwartz Music
- Published By – January Music
- Published By – Rosarita
- Published By – Pic (3)
- Published By – Jelmbo Pub.
- Published By – Ace Music
- Published By – Lance Music
- Published By – Forshay Music
- Published By – Dandelion (3)
- Published By – Wildcat (5)
- Published By – Myers Music
- Published By – Gladys Music
- Published By – Sovereign Music
- Published By – Edward B. Marks Music
- Published By – Tiger Music (3)
- Published By – Berwick Music
- Recorded At – Bell Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Winterland
- Mastered At – Bell Sound Studios
- Art Direction – Glen Christensen
- Artwork [Packaging] – Milton Sincoff
- Bass – Zoroaster Clarke*
- Drums – Jocko*
- Engineer – Harry Yarmark, Jim Czak
- Guitar – Gino (57)
- Lacquer Cut By – RCK*
- Lead Guitar – Vinnie Taylor*
- Performer – Capt. Outrageous*, Donny*, Joff (3)
- Performer [Introduction By] – Bill Graham (12), Don Kingswell
- Photography By – Bob Gruen
- Photography By [Back] – Detroit Annie
- Piano – Frederick Dennis Greene*, Johnny "Kid" Contardo*, Screamin' Scott Simon
- Producer, Recorded By – Basil Matychak
- Recorded By [Remote Recording] – Wally Heider
- Saxophone – Bowzer (4), Lennie B.*
Side C is entitled as side B.
Side D is entitled as side C.
Recorded at Bell Sound Studios, New York.
Remote recording at Winterland, S.F.
A1, B4, C5, D8: Hill & Range-BMI
A2, D6: Elvis Presley Music-BMI
A3: SP-R Music-BMI
A4: Glad Music-BMI
A5: Patricia Music-BMI
A7: Tree Pub.-BMI
A8: Stallion-Moss Rose-BMI
B2: Golden Egg-Singular Pub.-BMI
B3: Lion-Elvis Presley Music-BMI
B5: Frost Music (BMI)
C1, C2: Schwartz Music ASCAP
C3: January Music-BMI
C4: Rosarita Pic-ASCAP
C6: Jelmbo Pub.-BMI
C7: Ace Music-Lance Music-BMI
C8: Forshay Music-BMI
D2: Myers Music ASCAP
D3. Gladys Music/Sovereign Music BMI
D4: E. B. Marks Music (BMI)
D5: Tiger Music-BMI
D7: Berwick Music BMI
© 1973 Kama Sutra Records, Inc.
Distributed by Buddah Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Etched): KSBS-2073-2A-2 SON RCK
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Etched): KSBS-2073-2B-2 SON RCK
- Matrix / Runout (Side C - Etched): KSBS-2073-2C-2 SON RCK
- Matrix / Runout (Side D - Etched): KSBS-2073-2-D-2 SON RCK
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, B, C, D - Stamped Script): Bell Sound
Seller's Shipping Information
Orders shipped in NEW INDUSTRY APPROVED mailers except for bulk orders which may be custom packaged.
The following is your SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS in the continental USA ONLY...all others email me for a quote before you place your order. Local Pickup requires a minimum $20 order.
THE COSTS STATED HERE ARE FOR INSIDE THE USA ONLY VIA USPS:
ALL Single CDs = $5.00
All Single Cassettes = $5.00
All Single LPs = $5.00
All Single DVD's = $6.00
I DO OFFER A SHIPPING AND HANDLING DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS IN THE SAME ORDER:
ALL ADDITIONAL CD CASSETTE OR VINYL LP SINGLE ITEMS ARE $1.50 @
All items are being sold as untested and are visually inspected only...I ship all over the world please respond with your zip code and country so I can quote you a price before you purchase your item(s) if you live outside the USA. If you do not request to have your purchase insured and pay for same at checkout, it is not an included service buyer assumes all shipping costs, risks and expenses. Any and all shipping costs to or from buyer are at buyers sole cost and expense for any reason, no guarantees or warranties expressed or implied from seller on any items includes buyers remorse. If you purchase any items from me all associated artwork I may have for that item, covers, jackets, jewel cases etc. are included for free you pay for the music folks. Please email me if you have any questions at all about any items or my shipping and handling policies above.