Keith Hudson – Rasta Communication
|1-2||Felt We Felt The Strain||3:46|
|1-5||I Broke The Comb||2:36|
|1-6||I'm Not Satisfied||2:49|
|1-7||I'm No Fool||4:24|
|1-10||I Won't Compromise||2:47|
|1-11||Nah Skin Up (12" Mix)||7:24|
|1-12||Felt We Felt The Strain (12" Mix)||6:36|
|1-13||Bloody Eyes (12" Mix)||4:10|
|1-14||Rasta Country (7" Version)||3:00|
|1-15||(Jonah) Come Out Now||2:27|
|Rasta Communication In Dub|
|2-2||Felt The Strain Dub||2:44|
|2-3||My Eyes Are Red Dub||4:14|
|2-4||Bloody Eyes Dub||4:10|
|2-7||I Broke The Comb Dub||2:29|
|2-10||(Jonah) Come Out Now Version||2:32|
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – DIDX-805454
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – DIDX-805456
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – VP Music Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – VP Music Group, Inc.
- Published By – Greensleeves Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Jusic International Inc.
- Recorded At – Randy's Studio
- Recorded At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Chalk Farm Studios
- Mixed At – King Tubby's Studio
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- A&R [Re-issue], Coordinator [Project Co-ordination] – Chris O'Brien (2)
- Backing Vocals – Lisa Strike*, Stickman (2)
- Bass – Aston 'Family Man' Barrett*, George 'Fully' Fullwood*, Robbie Shakespeare
- Congas, Percussion – Tony Brother
- Design [Original Cover] – Bloomfield Travis*
- Design [Re-issue] – Tony McDermott
- Drums – Carlton 'Carly' Barrett*, Eric 'Fish' Clarke*, Lowell 'Sly' Dunbar*
- Engineer [Mixing, King Tubby's Recording Studio] – Lloyd 'Prince Jammy' James*
- Engineer [Recording, Chalk Farm Studios] – Sid Bucknor
- Engineer [Recording, Channel One Recording Studio] – Lancelot 'Maxie' McKenzie*
- Engineer [Recording, Randy's Studio Seventeen] – Clive Chin
- Executive-Producer [Re-issue] – Olivier Chastan
- Guitar [Hawaiian] – Willy Barrett*
- Keyboards – Errol 'Tarzan' Nelson*, Keith Sterling, Ossie 'Nogo' Hibbert*, Theophilus 'Easy Snapping' Beckford*
- Liner Notes [January 2012] – Harry Wise
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Mixed By – Prince Jammy
- Photography By [Dread Photography] – Pat Griffith (2)
- Producer, Arranged By, Keyboards, Lead Vocals [Uncredited], Backing Vocals – Keith Hudson
- Rhythm Guitar – Bertram 'Ranchie' McLean*, Lloyd 'Gitsie' Willis*, Albert Valentine 'Tony' Chin*
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Earl 'Chinna' Smith*
- Synthesizer – Ken Elliott
- Written-By – J. Walker* (tracks: 1-2 to 1-7, 1-10 to 1-14, 2-2 to 2-9, 2-12), K. Hudson*
Deluxe 27-track 2xCD edition
Includes rare and exclusive 7-inch
& 12-inch mixes
Plus for the first time ever:
"Rasta Communication In Dub"
The entire album
Recorded at: Randy's Studio Seventeen, Kingston, Jamaica / Channel One Recording Studio, Kingston, Jamaica / Chalk Farm Studios, London NW1, England
Mixed at: King Tubby's Recording Studio, Jamaica
Mastered at The Soundmasters, London
Special thanks to Ricardo Hudson and the Hudson Family worldwide, and to Vincent Ellis for his invaluable contribution.
℗ 1979-2012 VP Music Group Inc. © 2012 VP Music Group Inc.
GRE2097 (spine, booklet, back insert)
GRE 2097-2 (sticker)
Released in a slim double jewel case, with 8 page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 01811 20972 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 601811209721
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L328
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 50AB
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 5022
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): A01 DIDX-805454 1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): A01 DIDX-805456 1
PopMarket (formerly Collectors Choice Vinyl)
$2.98 per item Domestic (USA)
Domestic Priority Shipping is available
$4.99 per item Canada
International rates vary per country and weight
Countries Currently Shipping to:
If we currently do not ship to your country please check back in the coming months, all orders placed for countries foreign to this above list will be cancelled.
**INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY EXTRA CUSTOM FEES NEEDED TO BE PAID UPON DELIVERY, WE DO NOT PREPAY ANY CUSTOM FEES PRIOR TO ANY ORDER**
Special Shipping Requests:
***If an item is sealed we will NOT open it nor do we ship with the discs outside of the sleeve, this is because we list our items as "Mint", all requests to do this will be ignored.***
**IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE:
MESSAGES (ON DISCOGS) DEMANDING DIFFERENT SHIPPING-ADDRESSES WILL BE IGNORED!**
Customer Cancellation Requests:
**Once a payment is "received" we can no longer cancel or refund an order, once the shipment process begins we are unable to stop it, returns will still be accepted.**
If you wish to receive positive feedback please contact us AFTER you have already left a positive feedback, we DO NOT automatically leave positive feedbacks.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WITHOUT CONTACTING US BEFORE
We will accept a return for a full refund ONLY, we DO NOT do replacements for wrong product because we can not gaurantee the product will be received correctly the second time.
UPC Colored Vinyl Disclaimer:
We have a VERY large selection and sometimes labels will use the SAME UPC for multiple colored variants on an LP, if you want to make sure if a vinyl color is as listed please place the order and CONTACT US PRIOR to paying, I will check it to verify, we can not be 100% perfect on the coloring as most LP's are sealed and we have no way of knowing.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS:
Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM PST
**We are not open on the weekend, inquires over the weekend will be answered on the following Monday.**