Kate Bush – The Dreaming
Sat In Your Lap
Backing Vocals – Gary Hurst, Ian Bairnson, Paddy Bush, Stewart ArnoldBass – Jimmy BainDrums – Preston HeymanPercussion [Sticks] – Paddy Bush, Preston HeymanSynthesizer [Cmi Trumpet Section] – Geoff DownesSynthesizer [Fairlight], Piano – Kate Bush
There Goes A Tenner
Bass – Del PalmerDrums – Stuart ElliottPiano, Synthesizer [Fairlight, Cs 80] – Kate BushSynthesizer [Synclavier] – Dave Lawson
Pull Out The Pin
Backing Vocals – Dave Gilmour*Bass [String Bass] – Danny ThompsonDrums – Preston HeymanElectric Guitar – Brian BathPiano – Kate Bush
Suspended In Gaffa
Bass – Del PalmerDrums, Percussion [Sticks] – Stuart ElliottMandolin – Paddy BushPiano – Kate BushStrings – Kate Bush, Paddy BushSynthesizer [Synclavier] – Dave Lawson
Leave It Open
Acoustic Guitar – Ian BairnsonBass – Jimmy BainDrums – Preston HeymanElectric Guitar – Alan MurphyPiano, Synthesizer [Fairlight] – Kate Bush
Backing Vocals, Bullroarer – Paddy BushDidgeridoo [Digeridu] – Rolf HarrisDrums – Stuart ElliottPerformer [Animals] – Percy EdwardsPerformer [Crowd] – Gosfield GoersPiano, Synthesizer [Fairlight] – Kate Bush
Night Of The Swallow
Arranged By [Pipes & Strings], Written-By [Pipes & Strings] – Bill WhelanBouzouki – Donnal Lunny*Drums – Stuart ElliottFiddle – Sean KeaneFretless Bass, Bass [8 String Bass] – Del PalmerPiano, Synthesizer [Fairlight] – Kate BushTin Whistle [Penny Whistle], Uilleann Pipes – Liam O'Flynn
All The Love
Bass – Del PalmerDrums, Percussion – Stuart ElliottPerformer [Choirboy] – Richard ThorntonPiano, Synthesizer [Fairlight] – Kate Bush
Arranged By [Strings], Written-By [Strings] – Andrew Powell, Dave LawsonBass – Eberhard WeberDrums – Stuart ElliottPerformer [Houdini] – Gordon FarrellPerformer [Rosabel Believe] – Del PalmerPiano, Synthesizer [Fairlight] – Kate Bush
Get Out Of My House
Backing Vocals – Paddy BushBass – Jimmy BainDrums – Preston HeymanElectric Guitar – Alan MurphyPerformer [Eeyore] – Paul HardimanPiano, Synthesizer [Fairlight] – Kate BushTalking Drum [Drum Talk] – Esmail Sheikh
- Artwork [Aquatinting] – Nick Price (2)
- Coordinator [Sleeve Co-ordination] – Bill Clark (6)
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Peter Woolliscroft
- Engineer [All Mixes Engineered By] – Paul Hardiman
- Engineer [Assistant Recording, Abbey Road Studios] – Danny Dawson, John Barrett (2)
- Engineer [Assistant Recording, Advision And Odyssey Studios] – David Taylor (8), Teri Reed
- Engineer [Assistant Recording, Townhouse Studios] – George Chambers, Howard Gray, Nick Cook
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Taylor (8)
- Engineer [Recording, Abbey Road Studios] – Haydn Bendall
- Engineer [Recording, Advision And Odyssey Studios] – Paul Hardiman
- Engineer [Recording, Townhouse Studios] – Hugh Padgham, Nick Launay
- Lacquer Cut By – Bernie Grundman
- Mastered By [Cut] – Ian Cooper
- Photography By, Artwork [Toning] – Kindlight
- Producer, Arranged By – Kate Bush
- Remastered By – Bernie Grundman, James Guthrie, Joel Plante
- Songwriter – Kate Bush
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0190295593872
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): 0190295593872-A BI39735-01 A1 VT BG
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): 0190295593872-B BI39735-01 B1 V- BG
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.