Talking Heads – Fear Of Music
Backing Vocals – Brian Eno, David Byrne, Julie LastCongas – Ari*, Gene WilderGuitar – Robert FrippWritten-By – D. Byrne*, H. Ball*, R. Fripp*
|A5||Life During Wartime
Congas – Ari*, Gene Wilder
|A6||Memories Can't Wait||3:32|
Backing Vocals – The Sweetbreathes
- Marketed By – NOVA Companhia De Música, Lda.
- Distributed By – NOVA Companhia De Música, Lda.
- Manufactured By – Fono-Companhia Industrial De Discos, Lda.
- Printed By – Nova Força - Artes Gráficas
- Licensed From – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Published By – Index Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – E.G. Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – RPM Studios
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Atlantic Studios
- Mixed At – RPM Studios
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Coordinator [Road Coordination] – Ace Penna
- Cover [Concept] – Jerry Harrison
- Crew [Remote Truck] – Dave Hewitt*, Fred Ridder, Kooster McAllister, Phil Gitomer
- Electronics [Treatments] – Brian Eno
- Engineer [Assistant @ Atlantic Studios] – Tom Heid
- Engineer [Assistant @ Hit Factory] – Chris Martinez
- Engineer [Assistant @ Record Plant] – Julie Last
- Engineer [Hit Factory] – Joe Barbaria
- Engineer [Live Sound] – Frank Gallagher (4)
- Engineer [Remote Truck / Atlantic Studios / Record Plant] – Rod O'Brian*
- Engineer [RPM Sound Studios] – Neil Teeman*
- Management – Gary Kurfirst
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Performer [Band Members] – Chris Frantz, David Byrne, Jerry Harrison, Tina Weymouth
- Photography By [Concept] – David*, Jerry*
- Photography By [Thermograph] – Jimmy Garcia
- Producer – Brian Eno, Talking Heads
- Written-By – David Byrne (tracks: A2 to B5)
Robert Fripp appears courtesy of E.G. Records Ltd.
The birds on "Drugs" recorded at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Brisbane, Australia.
All basic tracks recorded at Chris and Tina's loft in Long Island City, with the Record Plant Remote Truck on April 22 and May 6, 1979.
Additional recording and mixing: Hit Factory / Atlantic Studios / RPM Sound Studios / Record Plant.
Thermograph (heat sensitive photo) courtesy Dr. Phillip Strax.
© 1979 Sire Records Company
(P) 1979 Sire Records Company
Editado por NOVA Companhia De Música, Lda.
(Trade mark Sire Records sob licença da Sire Records Co./New York) Licença da Sire Records Co./New York
Fabricado por Fono/Companhia Industrial De Discos, Lda.
Fabricado em Portugal
Track A6 is listed as "Memories Can't Waite"
Catalog no. on spine & back cover: SRK 6076
Catalog no. on labels: SRK 6076 NP
Includes a b/w folded insert with lyrics & credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 6076-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): 6076-B
- Rights Society: SPA
- Rights Society (Publishers): ASCAP
- Rights Society (Publishers): BMI
Seller's Shipping Information
Rates below for individual LPs. Boxed sets and unique items will have different rates.
United States Shipping
Media Mail under $50 USA only
Media Mail $4.00, each additional item $1.50
Priority Mail for Items Under 2lbs Will be $8.00 (3-4 LPs Non-gatefold or doubles), anything over needs to be estimated (message us zipcode and how many items)
Worldwide - $22.00 First Class, $4.00 each additional
Canada $16.00 First Class, $2.00 each additional
SHIPPING EXCLUDED TO MEXICO, CENTRAL AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA
All shipping to be PAID by BUYER
All items are packaged as records should be packaged, separated from record cover, in mylar sleeve, with packer in record packing box.
NO RETURNS. Any defective items may be discussed with us. Any items damaged while being shipped are NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY. Please take that up with the postal service. If you need insurance, please inquire to have it added or pay for Priority with insurance upgraded to value.
PLEASE give us your email address when you ask for images of items, and please ask for images!