Jethro Tull – Aqualung
- Artwork [Paintings] – Burton Silverman
- Bass Guitar, Recorder [Alto], Vocals – Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond
- Conductor [Orchestra] – David Palmer (2)
- Drums, Percussion – Clive Bunker
- Electric Guitar, Recorder [Descant] – Martin Barre
- Engineer – John Burns
- Flute, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Ian Anderson
- Piano, Organ, Mellotron – John Evan
- Producer – Ian Anderson, Terry Ellis
- Written-By – Ian Anderson (tracks: A2 to B5)
Originally released March 1971
2nd Pressing : Blue and white label
Address on back cover:
9255 Sunset Blvd. • Los Angeles
California • 90069
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched): CHR 31193-1C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched): CHR 31194-1C
Seller's Shipping Information
Rates below for individual LPs. Boxed sets and unique items will have different rates.
United States Shipping
Media Mail under $50 USA only
Media Mail $4.00, each additional item $1.50
Priority Mail for Items Under 2lbs Will be $8.00 (3-4 LPs Non-gatefold or doubles), anything over needs to be estimated (message us zipcode and how many items)
Worldwide - $22.00 First Class, $4.00 each additional
Canada $16.00 First Class, $2.00 each additional
SHIPPING EXCLUDED TO MEXICO, CENTRAL AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA
All shipping to be PAID by BUYER
All items are packaged as records should be packaged, separated from record cover, in mylar sleeve, with packer in record packing box.
NO RETURNS. Any defective items may be discussed with us. Any items damaged while being shipped are NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY. Please take that up with the postal service. If you need insurance, please inquire to have it added or pay for Priority with insurance upgraded to value.
PLEASE give us your email address when you ask for images of items, and please ask for images!