New Order – Substance
|1-2||Everything's Gone Green||5:31|
|1-6||Thieves Like Us||6:37|
Remix – John Robie
|1-10||State Of The Nation||6:32|
|1-11||Bizarre Love Triangle
Remix – Shep Pettibone
|2-1||In A Lonely Place||6:16|
|2-3||Cries And Whispers||3:26|
|2-9||Thieves Like Us (Instrumental)||6:57|
|2-10||Kiss Of Death||7:03|
|2-11||Shame Of The Nation||7:55|
- Design [Sleeve] – Peter Saville Associates, Trevor Key
- Engineer – Michael Johnson (tracks: 1-3, 1-5)
- Producer – Arthur Baker (tracks: 2-6), John Robie (tracks: 1-9, 2-11), Martin Hannett (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 2-1 to 2-3), Michael Johnson (tracks: 2-10), New Order (tracks: 1-3 to 1-12, 2-4 to 2-12), Stephen Hague (tracks: 1-12, 2-12)
- Written-By – Arthur Baker (tracks: 1-5, 1-6, 2-6, 2-9), John Robie (tracks: 1-9, 2-11), Joy Division (tracks: 1-1, 2-1), New Order (tracks: 1-2 to 1-12, 2-2 to 2-12), Stephen Hague (tracks: 1-12, 2-12)
Track 2-3 is erroneously listed as "Mesh".
℗ 1987 Factory Communications Ltd.
© 1990 CentreDate Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Factory Communications Ltd. and is exclusively licensed to London Records 90 Ltd.
Made in Germany by Warner Manufacturing Europe.
Previously available as 520 008-2
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 39842 82272 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 639842822725
- Rights Society (Europe): GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society (UK): GEMA/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 02275
- Price Code: EW 844
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, Variant 1): 3984 28227-2/1 09/99
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, Variant 1): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (CD1, Variant 1): IFPI 05T2
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, Variant 2): 3984 28227-2/1 09/99
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, Variant 2): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (CD1, Variant 2): IFPI 05N8
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, Variant 3): [Warner 'big w' logo] 398428227-2/1 09/99
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, Variant 3): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (CD1, Variant 3): IFPI 0575
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, Variant 1): 3984 28227-2/2 09/99
- Mastering SID Code (CD2, Variant 1): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (CD2, Variant 1): IFPI 05L2
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, Variant 2): 3984 28227-2/2 09/99
- Mastering SID Code (CD2, Variant 2): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (CD2, Variant 2): IFPI 05N0
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, Variant 3): [Warner 'big w' logo] 398428227-2/2 09/99
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, Variant 3): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (CD2, Variant 3): IFPI 0598
Seller's Shipping Information
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 4.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.