Twista – The Day After
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Licensed From – Capitol Records
- Licensed From – Demon Music Group
- Licensed From – Solar records
- Licensed From – Sanctuary Records
- Licensed From – Unidisc Music Inc.
- Produced For – China White Productions
- Produced For – Showtime Entertainment
- Produced For – Tuff Jew Productions
- Produced For – Hustla Foundation Inc.
- Produced For – Unusual Suspects, Inc.
- Produced For – One Street Heat Productions
- Produced For – Darkchild.com
- Produced For – ColliPark Productions, Inc.
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Published By – Staying High Music
- Published By – Rondor Music
- Published By – China White Productions
- Published By – BMG Music
- Published By – Scott Storch Music
- Published By – TVT Music, Inc.
- Published By – Waters Of Nazareth Publishing
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Artist 101 Publishing Group
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – BlackBoy Hatchet Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood
- Published By – Ready For The World Music
- Published By – Songs Of Universal
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – One Street Heat Productions
- Published By – Rye Songs
- Published By – Rodney Jerkins Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Publishing
- Published By – Phoenix Ave Music Publishing
- Published By – Justin Combs Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – Lashawn Daniels Productions Inc.
- Published By – EMI April Music
- Published By – Yoga Flames Music
- Published By – Janice Combs Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – Piscapo Music
- Published By – Callico Music
- Published By – Songs Of Lastrada
- Published By – Sony ATV
- Published By – Midstar Music
- Published By – Breaka Music
- Published By – Infamous Lord
- Published By – Nebiru Publishing
- Published By – Zomba Songs Inc.
- Published By – R. Kelly Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – ColliPark Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music
- Published By – Marimbero Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Chi-Roc Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory Criteria
- Recorded At – South Beach Studios
- Recorded At – Darkchild Studios
- Recorded At – Chung King Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Studio Atlantis
- Mixed At – The Boom Boom Room
- Mixed At – Larrabee North
- Mixed At – Circle House Studios
- Mixed At – The Vault Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Mike Caren
- A&R [Co-A&R Direction] – Damon Eden, Gee Roberson
- Administrator [A&R Administration] – Anne DeClemente
- Art Direction, Design – Gregory Gigendad Burke*
- Coordinator [A&R Coordination] – Aaron Bay-Schuck
- Executive-Producer – Carl Mitchell, Mike Caren, Rawle Stewart
- Legal – Michael Selverne, Selverne Mandlebaum & Mintz*
- Management – Rawle Stewart, Showtime Entertainment Agency
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*
- Other [Stylist] – Rachel Johnson
- Photography By – Sacha Waldman
- Product Manager – Dionnee Harper
- Product Manager [Art Production Manager] – Rob Gold (2)
- Product Manager [Marketing Direction] – James Lopez
- Adonis Shropshire
- Makeeba Riddick
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 75679 34982 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 075679349828
- Label Code: LC 00121
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): ["W" logo] CD 756793498-2 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05N0
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05R2
please note the buy 4 for 3 offer is an old offer & now ONLY APPLIES TO ITEMS WITH IT WRITTEN ON EACH ITEM (so if you order 3 items with it written on & the 4th does not them the offer doesn't apply)
we ONLY use royal mail posting service (asin the past we have had alot of problems with missing/damaged parcels using other companys)
12 inch & 10 inch vinyls
uk shipping is £5.00 for the first vinyl
2-4 vinyls £6
5-9 vinyls £7
i do ship to the rest of the world
europe - first record £8.00 every record after that £2.50 each record after that
rest of the world £12.00 first record & £3.00 each record after that
cds & 7 inch vinyls
uk postage is £2.50 for first cd (standard) & £1 for each after that
all uk cd orders over £10 must be signed for
if you want signed for on any cds it will be £1.10 extra please let us know when you put your order in,if not informed i will assume standard p&p is required
double,triple ect cds class as 2,3,4 ect & will be charged that price (for example a double cd will be £3.50 p&p)
rest of the world £8.00 for 1st then £2.50 each after that
europe - £5.50 for first cd £2.00 for each cd after that
please note we do NOT grade jewel cases as they are so fragile & many times get damaged in the postal service - so grading of cds in for media & covers only
all orders over £20 must be signed for/registered post buyer to cover this
PLEASE NOTE - due to high amount of non payers all items are expected to be payed for within 5 days,if not payed by 6 days your order will be cancelled & negative feedback will be left
please note p&p does not simply cover the postage price it also covers the packaging price & the cost to get to & from the post office
i only send uk items recorded delivery on occasion i may reuse packaging but mostly its a new mailer
for Europe & the rest of the world i will send unregistered at your own risk if you want registered it will be more
i try to post a few times a week (work permitting)
if for any reason at all you are not happy with your purchase please contact me first before leaving feedback