Angie Aparo – The American
|1||Green Into Gold||4:04|
Bass – Pete Iannacone
|5||Third Time Around||4:14|
Brass – Atlanta Brass SocietyDirected By [Artistic Director] – Michael Moore (12)Drums, Percussion – Tony Adams (3)
|9||Memphis City Rain||3:07|
Arranged By, Conductor – Matt SerleticCello – Bob MasonViola – Kris Wilkinson*Violin – Lee Larrison, Pam Sixfin
- Bass – Adam Nitti
- Concertmaster – Carl Gorodetzky (tracks: 4, 12, 18)
- Conductor – Chris McDonald (tracks: 4, 12, 18)
- Contractor [Team Music] – Matthew Freeman (3)
- Drums, Percussion – Dennis Murphy*
- Edited By [Digital Editing], Technician [Pro-tools], Engineer [Additional] – Mark Dobson (2)
- Edited By [Digitally Edited By] – Stewart Whitmore
- Engineer – Jeff Tomei, Keith Rose, Neil Golden*
- Engineer [Additional], Recorded By [Assisted By] – Shawn Grove
- Guitar – Dan Warner, Kyle Cook (tracks: 2, 7, 8, 10)
- Keyboards, Piano, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Matt Serletic
- Mastered By – Stephen Macussen*
- Mixed By – David Thoener
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Matt Weeks
- Producer – Matt Serletic
- Producer [Production Assistants] – Andy Jones, Julie Friedman
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Amy Frigo, Chris Carroll, Drew Bolman*, Mark Kreig*, Paul Gordon, Ryan Williams
- Strings – Nashville String Machine* (tracks: 4, 12, 18)
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Tony Adams (3)
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Craig Poole (2)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Groovebox – Angie Aparo
Tracks 13 and 17 are silent.
Track 18 is a full length, untitled song.
The Enhanced section is an EPK (Electronic Press Kit), a promotional video for the artist rather than a particular song (although it uses an instrumental version of Spaceship).
Matt Weeks misprinted as Mat5t Weeks
Buyer pays shipping. Domestic (U.S.) shipping only. Items sent media mail by weight. $3.25 (1-86 Grams), $4.00 (87-454 Grams), $5.25 (455 Grams and Up). PayPal accepted. International shipments not available at this time.