Oasis (2) – Familiar To Millions
|A1||Fuckin' In The Bushes||3:04|
|A2||Go Let It Out||5:32|
|A3||Who Feels Love?||5:59|
|C2||Roll With It||4:43|
|C3||Stand By Me||5:49|
|D2||Cigarettes & Alcohol||6:52|
|D3||Don't Look Back In Anger||5:27|
|E2||Hey Hey, My My||3:45|
|F1||Rock 'N' Roll Star||7:26|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Brother Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Big Brother Recordings Ltd.
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Recorded At – Wembley Stadium
- Recorded At – Riverside Theatre
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Designed At – Green Ink
- Published By – Oasis Music
- Published By – Creation Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Silverfiddle Music
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Design – B2 (5)
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Paul 'Strangeboy' Stacey*
- Mixed By – Mark 'Spike' Stent*
- Photography By – Awais, Jill Furmanovsky, Steve Gillett
- Recorded By – Jon Lemon
- Written-By – Cosby* (tracks: B3), John Lennon & Paul McCartney* (tracks: F2), Neil Young (tracks: E2), Noel Gallagher, Wonder* (tracks: B3), Moy* (tracks: B3)
Tri-fold sleeve with coloured glossy inner sleeves.
3 x Printed Inner Sleeves
Circular Oasis Info Postcard
A sticker on the cellophane wrapper reads: 18 songs live from Wembley on special triple vinyl RKIDLP 005.
Track durations are not shown on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 055019 600517
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): RKIDLP-005-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): RKIDLP-005-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, etched): RKIDLP-005-C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, etched): RKIDLP-005-D
- Matrix / Runout (Side E, etched): RKIDLP-005-E
- Matrix / Runout (Side F, etched): RKIDLP-005-F
- Matrix / Runout (All sides, stamped after etching): -1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (All sides, stamped): MASTERDISK
Please take a couple of minutes, to read the following information.
ALL orders should be completed within 4 days of placing your order. I also request that FEEDBACK is left, to advise if you're happy with the condition of the record, but more importantly, that you have received the order!.
Shipping methods and cost:
No Shipping to Australia
UK (including Northern Ireland): CD's are £2 first cd and 50p for each that follows, 7"s are £2.50. LPs / 12"s 1 to 5 records are £4, then it's £1 for each record after. Recorded Delivery will add another £1.50 to the cost of the first record.
Europe and Ireland: 7" single is £4, LPs / 12"s first record is £7, then it's £3 for each record after. Recorded Delivery to Europe, will add another £5.50 to the cost of the first record. Orders over £25 will automatically have "tracked / signed" added.
Non EU, America, and all other destinations: 7" single is £7. First 12" / Album is £9.50, then it's £4 for each record after. Orders over £25 will automatically have "tracked / signed" added.
Double vinyl albums will be classed as 2 records, and charged accordingly, triple vinyl x 3, quadruple x 4..
I check the condition of all my records and won't sell records that are in very bad condition.
Because some of the records are old and possibly rare, they are not in perfect condition and may have a little "pop and crackle" but I try not to sell any that I consider to be unplayable. Occasionally though mistakes can happen, so if you're unhappy I will try and sort out another copy, or consider a refund. I will not grade a record as 'near mint' unless it is so - ie, appears unplayed.
If you require the Records to be removed from the Main Sleeve, then please advise,at the time of ordering
Multiple orders (3 or more records) made up from 'make an offer' records, will not receive a further discount.
Sometimes packages get lost in the post. I get a "Proof-Of-Postage" certificate for every package I send and therefore cannot be held responsible for any such loss. These can be scanned in and emailed to you, in the event of a missing parcel.
All parcels contain cardboard stiffeners, or some strengthening material.
If you're buying a record that costs more than £20, I STRONGLY advise that you might prefer to use Recorded Delivery for your order so that you can claim compensation in the event of a package going missing. I will ask if you wish for the parcel to be sent this way.