The Cure – The Cure
- Artwork By – Alice, Benedict, Bethani, Bodhi, Christopher, Ciaran, Darcie, James, Nicholas, Noosha, Richard, Samuel, Sarahnearly, Sian, Theodore, Tod
- Bass – Simon Gallup
- Cover [Cover Art Produced By] – Stylorouge
- Design Concept [Art Concept] – Smart (8)
- Drums, Percussion – Jason Cooper
- Engineer – Steve Evetts
- Executive-Producer – Bunny Lake (4), Daryl Bamonte, Jordan Schur, Robert Smith, Ross Robinson
- Guitar – Perry Bamonte
- Keyboards – Roger O'Donnell
- Lacquer Cut By – MK (11)
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Robert Smith, Ross Robinson, Steve Evetts
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Owen Skinner
- Music By – Cooper*, Bamonte*, Smith*, O'Donnell*, Gallup*
- Other [Other Studio Assistance] – Steve Mustarde, Tom Webster
- Producer – Robert Smith, Ross Robinson
- Programmed By – Jesse Cannon
- Vocals, Guitar – Robert Smith
- Words By – Robert Smith
Nouvel Album Inclus "The End Of The World"
+ 4 Titres Bonus "Truth Goodness and Beauty" "Fake" "Going Nowhere" "This Morning'"
Released in gatefold sleeve with lyrics inside.
Records came in white paper die-cut inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02498 62846 1
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC A): 602498628461
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A side): B405086-01 A1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped B side): B405086-01 B1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped C side): B405086-02 C1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped D side): B405086-02 D1 MK
- Label Code: LC 07266
Please take a couple of minutes, to read the following information.
ALL orders should be completed within 4 days of placing your order. I also request that FEEDBACK is left, to advise if you're happy with the condition of the record, but more importantly, that you have received the order!.
Shipping methods and cost:
No Shipping to Australia or New Zealand
Our Shop is closed Sunday and Monday. Orders received after 10am Friday, cannot be processed until the following Tuesday. Orders received between Tuesday and 9am Friday, will be processed by Friday.
UK (including Northern Ireland): CD's are £2 first cd and 50p for each that follows, 7"s are £2.50. LPs / 12"s 1 to 5 records are £4, then it's £1 for each record after. Recorded Delivery will add another £1.50 to the cost of the first record.
Europe and Ireland: 7" single is £4, LPs / 12"s first record is £7, then it's £3 for each record after. Recorded Delivery to Europe, will add another £5.50 to the cost of the first record. Orders over £25 will automatically have "tracked / signed" added.
Non EU, America, and all other destinations: 7" single is £6. First 12" / Album is £9.50, then it's £4 for each record after. Orders over £25 will automatically have "tracked / signed" added.
Double vinyl albums will be classed as 2 records, and charged accordingly, triple vinyl x 3, quadruple x 4..
I check the condition of all my records and won't sell records that are in very bad condition.
Because some of the records are old and possibly rare, they are not in perfect condition and may have a little "pop and crackle" but I try not to sell any that I consider to be unplayable. Occasionally though mistakes can happen, so if you're unhappy I will try and sort out another copy, or consider a refund. I will not grade a record as 'near mint' unless it is so - ie, appears unplayed.
If you require the Records to be removed from the Main Sleeve, then please advise,at the time of ordering
Multiple orders (3 or more records) made up from 'make an offer' records, will not receive a further discount.
Sometimes packages get lost in the post. I get a "Proof-Of-Postage" certificate for every package I send and therefore cannot be held responsible for any such loss. These can be scanned in and emailed to you, in the event of a missing parcel.
All parcels contain cardboard stiffeners, or some strengthening material.
If you're buying a record that costs more than £20, I STRONGLY advise that you might prefer to use Recorded Delivery for your order so that you can claim compensation in the event of a package going missing. I will ask if you wish for the parcel to be sent this way.