Queensrÿche – Tribe
- Artwork [Eagle Model] – Takeshi ishikawa
- Artwork, Design Concept [Concept] – Rory Berger
- Bass – Eddie Jackson
- Drums – Scott Rockenfield
- Guitar – Michael Wilton
- Guitar [Additional] – Chris DeGarmo, Mike Stone (5)
- Legal [Accounting and Legal] – Barry Slotnick, Neil Sussman
- Management – Impact Artist Inc.*, Lars Sorenson, Susan Tate
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Adam Kasper
- Photography By [Band Photography] – Karen Moscowitz*
- Recorded By – Adam Kasper (tracks: 2), Scott Olsen (tracks: 1, 3 to 10)
- Recorded By [Additional] – Tom Hall
- Songwriter – DeGarmo* (tracks: 1, 3 to 4, 9 to 10), Jackson* (tracks: 6), Tate* (tracks: 1 to 10), Wilton* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7 to 8), Stone* (tracks: 2, ), Rockenfield* (tracks: 3, 6 to 8)
- Technician [Webmaster] – Kevin Scurlock
- Vocals – Geoff Tate
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 038456 901829
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1,2): DISCTRONICS MISCD018 02
- Matrix / Runout (Moulded into Inner Ring): MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M&L
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1,2): IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 04D3
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 04D2
- Label Code: LC6448
All items have been weighed (including packaging) to ensure you get the most accurate postage cost possible.
All CD and Cassette items are sent in a jewel case (if applicable) inside a bubble-wrap envelope.
All records are sent in a cardboard lock-tab envelope.
Large and multiple format orders will be sent in an appropriate box.
LARGE & MUTLI INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
To ensure best price for large orders please contact me BEFORE PAYING.
Multi-item orders may be subject to higher shipping prices, and may be sent in separate packages to ensure nothing is damaged.
Orders which exceed 1 KILOGRAM in total will require a bespoke shipping quotation.
International orders outside of the Euro zone may be sent via an ECONOMY delivery service which can take up to 42 days to deliver.
CDs - all CD's are inspected at the time of listing under a clear light. Some CD's are play tested and provided with a playback guarantee if so stated in the description field. CD's will be shipped in jewel cases if originally packaged this way - jewel cases may be replacements and may have scuffs or sale stickers present.
Cassettes - all cassette tapes are play tested before listing, and should carry an audio clip on the listing. Cassettes will be shipped in jewel cases if originally packaged this way - jewel cases may be replacements and may have scuffs or sale stickers present.
Vinyl - all vinyl records are play tested before listing, and should carry an audio clip on the listing. LP's will be shipped in their original sleeve unless explicitly stated otherwise. Singles will be shipped in their original picture sleeve or a generic paper sleeve - this may be an accurate company sleeve, or a paper white sleeve.
PHOTOGRAPHS & AUDIO CLIPS
Photographs can be provided for any item upon request. Audio clips (30s max) only available for records or cassette.