Queensrÿche – Operation: Mindcrime II
|4||One Foot In Hell||4:12|
|7||Speed Of Light||3:12|
|8||Signs Say Go||3:16|
|13||If I Could Change It All||4:27|
|14||An Intentional Confrontation||2:32|
|15||A Junkie's Blues||3:41|
|16||Fear City Slide||4:58|
|17||All The Promises||5:10|
- Licensed To – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tri-Rÿche
- Copyright (c) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Recorded At – Compound Recording
- Recorded At – Synergy Studios, Redmond, WA
- Recorded At – The Music Annex
- Mastered At – Area 51 Mastering
- Published By – Queensryche Publishing
- Arranged By [Orchestral] – Ashif Hakik
- Artwork [Anarchy And Inside Imagery] – Garrett Barati, Rory Berge*
- Booking [Concert Booking At] – Monterey International
- Booking [Concert Booking] – Garry Buck
- Coordinator [Project Assistance] – Andrea Craig, Cory Frye, Erica Forster, Jason Elzy, John Adams, Mike Phegley, Nikki Fair, Sig Sigworth, Steve Woolard
- Design – ReinerDesignNYC*, Roger Gorman
- Executive-Producer – Kenny Nemes
- Legal [Business Affairs For Rhino] – Rachael Bickerton
- Legal [Legal Representation/Accounting] – Barry Slotnick, Neil Sussman
- Lyrics By, Liner Notes – Geoff Tate
- Management – Susan Tate
- Mastered By – John Greenham
- Producer [Associate] – Karen Ahmed
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Jason Slater
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Ashif Hakik, Chris Wolfe, Mitch Doran
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Dave Schjolden
- Technician [Webmaster] – Kevin Scurlock
- Vocals – DoBrin Wrizway, Miranda Tate, Pamela Moor*
- Vocals [Guest] – Ronnie James Dio
The sticker reads:
"Rock, Revenge, Redemption
The Long-Awaited Sequel
Featuring I'm American & The Hands"
8122-73306-2: Appears on spine and booklet
8122 73306 2: Appears on CD and sticker
All songs published by Queensryche Publishing (BMI)
Lyrics and story by Geoff Tate reprinted by permission
All rights reserved
℗ 2006 Tri-Rÿche
© 2006 Rhino Entertainment Company
C 2006 Rhino Entertainment Company
Manufactured in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 8122 73306 2 0
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1, 2, 3 & 4): [Warner Logo] CD 812273306-2 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1, 2, 3 & 4): IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05M2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05M9
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 05A2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 05P1
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 02982
All items have been weighed (including packaging) to ensure you get the most accurate postage cost possible.
All CD and Cassette items are sent in a jewel case (if applicable) inside a bubble-wrap envelope.
All records are sent in a cardboard lock-tab envelope.
Large and multiple format orders will be sent in an appropriate box.
LARGE & MUTLI INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
To ensure best price for large orders please contact me BEFORE PAYING.
Multi-item orders may be subject to higher shipping prices, and may be sent in separate packages to ensure nothing is damaged.
Orders which exceed 1 KILOGRAM in total will require a bespoke shipping quotation.
International orders outside of the Euro zone may be sent via an ECONOMY delivery service which can take up to 42 days to deliver.
CDs - all CD's are inspected at the time of listing under a clear light. Some CD's are play tested and provided with a playback guarantee if so stated in the description field. CD's will be shipped in jewel cases if originally packaged this way - jewel cases may be replacements and may have scuffs or sale stickers present.
Cassettes - all cassette tapes are play tested before listing, and should carry an audio clip on the listing. Cassettes will be shipped in jewel cases if originally packaged this way - jewel cases may be replacements and may have scuffs or sale stickers present.
Vinyl - all vinyl records are play tested before listing, and should carry an audio clip on the listing. LP's will be shipped in their original sleeve unless explicitly stated otherwise. Singles will be shipped in their original picture sleeve or a generic paper sleeve - this may be an accurate company sleeve, or a paper white sleeve.
PHOTOGRAPHS & AUDIO CLIPS
Photographs can be provided for any item upon request. Audio clips (30s max) only available for records or cassette.