|A2||What Do You Want Me To Do||2:31|
|A3||Sunny Love Song||3:01|
|A4||Thirty Dozen Roses||2:53|
|A5||The Final Years||3:25|
|B5||Send Me A Postcard
Songwriter – Robbie van Leeuwen
- Published By – Granary Music
- Published By – BMG Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Veronica Music Editions BV
- Recorded At – Tiny Telephone, Oakland
- Recorded At – Tiny Telephone B, San Francisco
- Overdubbed At – Granary Music, San Francisco
- Overdubbed At – Granary Music, Berlin
- Mixed At – Different Fur Studios
- Mastered At – Chicago Mastering Service
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Jason Narducy
- Cello – Alison Chesley (tracks: B6)
- Cello, Violin, Viola – Prague TV Orchestra*
- Conductor – Mikel Toms
- Drums, Percussion – Jon Wurster
- Engineer – Beau Sorenson
- Engineer [Orchestral Engineer] – Jan Košulič
- Graphic Design [Art Design] – Bob Mould, Daniel Murphy (3)
- Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion, Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements], Producer – Bob Mould
- Mastered By – Matthew Barnhart
- Music Consultant [Transcription Consultant] – Paul Martens
- Photography By – Alicia J. Rose
- Transcription By [Orchestral Score Transcriptions] – Alison Chesley
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Hype sticker on shrinkwrap): 673855065007
* you pay $5 / regular LP item for Media Mail shipping in the U.S.
* boxed sets cost more to ship
* international costs more
* more expensive items must be insured
* you can combine multiple items to save on shipping
Buyer pays for shipping. $5 USD per 1-3 LPs for USPS Media Mail anywhere in the U.S.
Boxed sets or more than three items will be charged on a case-by-case basis, generally based on weight and size.
Happy to combine shipping prices when ordering multiple items. Media Mail is pretty flexible and I'm not aiming to make a profit on shipping rates. I just use the USPS.com shipping calculator. I tend to buy shipping from PayPal after you've paid for your order.
International orders will incur extra shipping charges (usually $22-27 USD for First Class International Package via USPS.com to Europe - I can usually ship 2-3 single LP items in a single order for that rate, or one double-LP gatefolds, etc.). Ordering multiple items will generally result in higher shipping, but of course not as much as a separate order would.
Orders over $50 will require a small extra charge for insurance (figure around $2 USD per $50 of sale price).
I tend to pack things in such a way that I would like to receive them (so layers of protection, much of the package encased in heavy-duty packing tape, prepared as much as possible for the inevitable postal mishandling). After a bad incident involving damage for an international order I now double-pack every overseas order to ensure it can survive whatever it is they do to packages over there.
Payments must be received within five days or orders will be cancelled for non-payment. Please send a message if you need more time. I'm nothing if not reasonable.
A NOTE ON GRADING
I make every attempt to list items accurately. Generally if my grading is anything but Mint or Near Mint I'll include an explanation as to what brings it down a grade in the listing comments for each item.
Mint = brand new, sealed and perfect in every way
Near Mint = even if an item has never been played if I've opened it I'll list the sleeve condition as Near Mint if it's not sealed. If an item's been played I'll mention that in the comments. Generally I'll drop an item a grade if it's been played more than a couple times even if visual inspection doesn't show any wear.
Otherwise I try to abide by the Goldmine standard. I buy most of my vinyl new and keep everything in polybags upright on a shelf.
I'm not a store, just a fellow collector selling some of his treasures to pay bills (and yeah, maybe buy some more vinyl sometimes). I allow offers on most of my items in case I'm overpricing something above the going rate, but if your offer is much lower than the going rate I'm probably going to reject it. Be reasonable, be kind.
All sales are final. No returns.
When in doubt, send me a message. We can probably come to an arrangement.
Records are fun, and record collectors are the greatest people in the world!