Limpbizkit* – Results May Vary
- Design Concept, Art Direction, Design [Cover Design], Photography By [Cover] – Fred Durst
- Drums – John Otto
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Dave Holdridge* (tracks: 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16), Stewart Whitmore
- Engineer – Elvis Baskette (tracks: 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16)
- Engineer [Additional] – Andrew Scheps (tracks: 5, 7, 10, 13, 16), Billy Bowers, Dave Holdridge* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 16)
- Executive-Producer – Jordan Schur (tracks: 8, 12)
- Guitar – Mike Smith (15)
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Brendan O'Brian* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 16)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Mark Valentine (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 16)
- Performer [Low End], Guitar – Sam Rivers (2)
- Photography By [Additional] – Cory Durst, Jim Marshall (3)
- Producer – Fred Durst, Terry Date (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9, 11, 14)
- Producer [Original Tracks Produced By] – Rick Rubin (tracks: 5, 7, 10, 13, 16)
- Recorded By – Jason Dale, Terry Date (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9, 11, 14)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Brian Humphrey, JD Andrew*, Jason Carson (2), John Morical*, Jun Ishickeki*, Neal Ferrazzani, Sergio Chavez, Steve Robillard*, Zack Odom
- Turntables [The Icing] – DJ Lethal
- Vocals, Guitar – Fred Durst
- Written-By – DJ Lethal (tracks: 8, 12), Fred Durst (tracks: 1 to 14, 16), John Otto (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 14), Mike Smith (15) (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 9, 11, 14), Sam Rivers (2) (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 14, 16)
Record Plant, Hollywood, CA
Hit Factory, NYC
Henson, Los Angeles, CA
Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Tree Studios, Atlanta, GA
Criteria, Miami Beach
Conway Studios, Hollywood, CA
Interscope Studios, Santa Monica, CA
NRG Recording Services, North Hollywood, CA
Mastered at Marcussen Mastering, Hollywood, CA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02498 60971 2
All items have been weighed (including packaging) to ensure you get the most accurate postage cost possible.
All CD and Cassette items are sent in a jewel case (if applicable) inside a bubble-wrap envelope.
All records are sent in a cardboard lock-tab envelope.
Large and multiple format orders will be sent in an appropriate box.
LARGE & MUTLI INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
To ensure best price for large orders please contact me BEFORE PAYING.
Multi-item orders may be subject to higher shipping prices, and may be sent in separate packages to ensure nothing is damaged.
Orders which exceed 1 KILOGRAM in total will require a bespoke shipping quotation.
International orders outside of the Euro zone may be sent via an ECONOMY delivery service which can take up to 42 days to deliver.
CDs - all CD's are inspected at the time of listing under a clear light. Some CD's are play tested and provided with a playback guarantee if so stated in the description field. CD's will be shipped in jewel cases if originally packaged this way - jewel cases may be replacements and may have scuffs or sale stickers present.
Cassettes - all cassette tapes are play tested before listing, and should carry an audio clip on the listing. Cassettes will be shipped in jewel cases if originally packaged this way - jewel cases may be replacements and may have scuffs or sale stickers present.
Vinyl - all vinyl records are play tested before listing, and should carry an audio clip on the listing. LP's will be shipped in their original sleeve unless explicitly stated otherwise. Singles will be shipped in their original picture sleeve or a generic paper sleeve - this may be an accurate company sleeve, or a paper white sleeve.
PHOTOGRAPHS & AUDIO CLIPS
Photographs can be provided for any item upon request. Audio clips (30s max) only available for records or cassette.