Thompson Twins – Here's To Future Days
|A1||Don't Mess With Doctor Dream||4:24|
Lay Your Hands On Me
Backing Vocals – East Harlem Hobo ChoirProducer – Alex SadkinRecorded By – Terry Becker
Backing Vocals – East Harlem Hobo Choir
You Killed The Clown
Tenor Saxophone – Steve Elsin
Composed By – Lennon-McCartneyGuitar [Additional] – Steve Stevens
|B1||King For A Day||5:20|
|B2||Love Is The Law||4:45|
|B3||Emperor's Clothes (Part 1)||4:46|
Guitar [Additional] – Steve Stevens
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Distributed By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Published By – Point Music Ltd.
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Recorded At – Studio Marcadet
- Recorded At – Studio Guillaume Tell
- Recorded At – Skyline Studios
- Mixed At – Skyline Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Victor Company Of Japan, Ltd.
- Arranged By – Alannah Currie, Joe Leeway, Tom Bailey
- Art Direction – Alannah*
- Backing Vocals – Alannah Currie, Joe Leeway
- Coordinator – Alex Melnyk
- Design – Andie Airfix, Satori (14)
- Engineer [Additional] – Jay Mark
- Engineer [Second Additional] – Knut Bohn*
- Engineer [Second] – Olivier de Bosson, Scott Ansell
- Guitar [Additional], Backing Vocals [Additional] – Nile Rodgers
- Management – John Hade
- Mastered By – Arun*
- Mixed By – James Farber
- Percussion, Percussion [Tuned], Marimba, Xylophone, Drums [Acoustic] – Alannah Currie
- Photography By – Rebecca Blake (2)
- Producer – Nile Rodgers, Tom Bailey
- Recorded By – James Farber, John "Tokes" Potoker* (tracks: A1, A3 to B5)
- Synthesizer [Emulator], Bass [Z-bass], Congas – Joe Leeway
- Synthesizer, Vocals, Piano, Contrabassoon, Guitar, Drum Programming, Programmed By [Fairlight] – Tom Bailey
- Technician [Assistant] – Lee Charteris, Steve Dewey
- Written-By – Alannah Currie (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5), Joe Leeway (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5), Tom Bailey (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
Manufactured by Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd., Tokyo
Recorded at Marcadet and Guillaume Tell Studios, Paris, and at Skyline Studio, New York City.
Mixed at Skyline Studio, New York City.
Includes color fold out lyric insert with lyrics in English and Japanese.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): V 〄Ⓑ 207164SA 11[crossed 1]2 ❈✢
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): 207164SB 112 ❈✢
- Other (Release Date Code): I•10•1
- Other (Price): ¥2.800