Roxette – Crash! Boom! Bang!
|1||Harleys & Indians (Riders In The Sky)||3:45|
|2||Crash! Boom! Bang!||5:02|
|4||Run To You||3:39|
|5||Sleeping In My Car||3:47|
|7||The First Girl On The Moon||3:11|
|8||Place Your Love||3:09|
|9||I Love The Sound Of Crashing Guitars||4:49|
|10||What's She Like||4:16|
|11||Do You Wanna Go The Whole Way?||4:11|
Music By – M.P. Persson*, Per Gessle
|14||Love Is All (Shine Your Light On Me)||6:41|
|15||Go To Sleep
Music By – Marie Fredriksson
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Svenska AB
- Copyright (c) – EMI Svenska AB
- Recorded At – EMI Studios, Stockholm
- Recorded At – Mayfair Studios
- Recorded At – Capri Digital Studios
- Recorded At – Tits & Ass
- Mixed At – EMI Studios, Stockholm
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Jimmy Fun Music
- Published By – Shock The Music
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Acoustic Guitar – Jonas Isacsson, Pelle Sirén, Per Gessle
- Arranged By [Strings] – Clarence Öfwerman, Mats Holmquist
- Backing Vocals – Marie*, Per*, Staffan Öfwerman, Vicki Benckert
- Bass Guitar – Anders Herrlin
- Concertmaster [Strings Leader] – Ulf Forsberg
- Conductor [Strings] – Mats Holmquist
- Coordinator [Roxette Co-ordination] – Marie Dimberg
- Dobro – Per Gessle
- Drums, Percussion – Alar Suurna, Christer Jansson, Mats Persson, Nicki Wallin*, Pelle Alsing
- Electric Guitar – Janne Oldaeus, Jonas Isacsson, M.P. Persson*, Pelle Sirén, Per Gessle
- Engineer [Assistant] – Lennart Haglund, M.P. Persson*, Max Carola
- Engineer [Recording], Edited By – Anders Herrlin
- Engineer [Recording], Mixed By, Edited By – Alar Suurna
- Harmonica – Jalle Lorensson, Per Gessle
- Keyboards – Clarence Öfwerman
- Management [Business Representation] – Jan Beime, Lena Beime
- Management [Legal Representation] – Robert Thorne
- Management [Publicity] – Michael Pagnotta
- Management [Worldwide Representation] – Thomas Johansson
- Mandolin – Jonas Isacsson, M.P. Persson*
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By, Edited By – Per Gessle
- Music By – Per Gessle (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14)
- Photography By – Jonas Linell
- Producer, Mixed By, Edited By – Clarence Öfwerman
- Programmed By – Anders Herrlin, Clarence Öfwerman
- Set Designer – Mikael Varhelyi
- Sleeve, Design – Kjell Andersson (4), Roxette
- Strings – SNYKO*
- Woodwind [Quartet] – Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra, The*
- Words By – Per Gessle
Jimmy Fun Music & Shock The Music are exclusively administered worldwide by EMI Music Publishing.
Produced for Carlos Government Music.
Recorded in Stereo at EMI Studios, Stockholm, Sweden / Mayfair Studios, London, England / Capri Digital Studios, Isola Di Capri, Italy / Tits & Ass Studio, Halmstad, Sweden, between February 1993 and January 1994.
Mixed at EMI Studios, Stockholm.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC, USA.
"Harleys & Indians" inspired by Marolon Brando & Lasse Nordin.
"I Love The Sound Of Crashing Guitars" inspired by Pete Townshend & Steve Marriott.
[P] 1994 & [C] 1994 EMI Svenska AB
Marketed and distributed by EMI
Printed/Made in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): D106142
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
Orders shipped in NEW INDUSTRY APPROVED mailers except for bulk orders which may be custom packaged.
The following is your SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS in the continental USA ONLY...all others email me for a quote before you place your order. Local Pickup requires a minimum $25 order.
THE COSTS STATED HERE ARE FOR INSIDE THE USA ONLY VIA USPS:
ALL Single CDs = $5.00
All Single Cassettes = $5.00
All Single LPs = $5.00
All Single DVD's = $6.00
I DO OFFER A SHIPPING AND HANDLING DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS IN THE SAME ORDER:
ALL ADDITIONAL CD CASSETTE OR VINYL LP SINGLE ITEMS ARE $1.50 @
All items are being sold as untested and are visually inspected only...I ship all over the world please respond with your zip code and country so I can quote you a price before you purchase your item(s) if you live outside the USA. If you do not request to have your purchase insured and pay for same at checkout, it is not an included service buyer assumes all shipping costs, risks and expenses. Any and all shipping costs to or from buyer are at buyers sole cost and expense for any reason, no guarantees or warranties expressed or implied from seller on any items includes buyers remorse. If you purchase any items from me all associated artwork I may have for that item, covers, jackets, jewel cases etc. are included for free you pay for the music folks. Please email me if you have any questions at all about any items or my shipping and handling policies above.