Curtis Mayfield – Back To The World
- Distributed By – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Published By – Curtom Publishing Co.
- Published By – Camad Music Co.
- Published By – Chi-Sound Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Curtom Studios
- Mastered At – Bell Sound Studios
- Pressed By – Sonic Recording Products, Inc.
Differs from Curtis Mayfield - Back To The World (which has '810 Seventh Ave.' address).
Recorded at Curtom Studios, Chicago
All songs published by Curtom Publishing Co. BMI unless otherwise indicated
A3 & B3 published by Camad Music Co. (BMI)
B2 published by Chi-Sound Music Inc. (BMI)
© 1973 Buddah Records, Inc.
Distributed by Buddah Records, Inc., a subsidiary of Viewlex, Inc.
℗ 1973 Buddah Records, Inc.
LP housed in a heavy cardboard (paste-on) gatefold sleeve and a black Buddah inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): CRS 8015 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): CRS 8015 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side A): CRS-8015-A-² SON [etched] Bell Sound [stamped] RCK [etched]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side B): CRS-8015-B-² ② SON [etched] Bell Sound [stamped] RCK [etched]
- Rights Society: BMI
Postage for shipping of the first 12" record or CD is displayed on the checkout page. For lager quantities, tracked shipping, box sets etc. I will calculate on request.
1-3 LP SEK 63 (with tracking)
4-7 LP SEK 95 (with tracking)
1 CD SEK 36 (without tracking)
2 CD SEK 54 (without tracking)
1-7 CD SEK 63 (with tracking)
International WITHOUT tracking:
1 LP SEK 100 (app. €10)
2-3 LP SEK 150 (app. €15)
4-7 LP SEK 200 (app. €20)
1 CD SEK 60 (app. €6)
2 CD SEK 75 (app. €7.5)
3 CD SEK 95 (app. €9.5) more than 3 CDs it is cheaper with tracking.
International WITH tracking:
1-3 LP SEK 150-210 (app. €15-21) depending on location.
4-7 LP SEK 210-260 (app. €21-26) depending on location.
1 CD SEK 100-135 (app. €10-13.5) depending on location.
2-7 CD SEK 150-160 (app. €15-16) depending on location.
Records and CDs are always shipped in good quality boxes, well packaged with the vinyl record taken out of the cover to minimize any damage. Records are always placed in a new inner after being cleaned. I never grade something higher than near mint if it is not sealed (only new items are graded mint).