Santana – Abraxas
|1||Singing Winds, Crying Beasts
Written-By – M. Carabello*
|2||Black Magic Woman / Gypsy Queen||5:19|
|3||Oye Como Va
Vocals – Rico ReyesWritten-By – T. Puente*
|4||Incident At Neshabur
Piano – Alberto GianquintoWritten-By – A. Gianquinto*, C. Santana*
|5||Se A Cabo
Arranged By, Written-By – J. Areas*
Written-By – G. Rolie*
|7||Samba Pa Ti
Arranged By – C. Santana*, G. Rolie*Written-By – C. Santana*
|8||Hope You're Feeling Better
Written-By – G. Rolie*
Arranged By – J. Areas*, M. Carabello*, Rico ReyesVocals, Percussion – Rico ReyesWritten-By – J. Areas*
|Bonus Tracks: All Recorded Live At The Royal Albert Hall April 18, 1970|
|10||Se A Cabo
Written-By – J. Areas*
Written-By – C. Santana*, D. Brown*, G. Rolie*, J. Areas*, M. Carabello*, M. Shrieve*
|12||Black Magic Woman / Gypsy Queen||4:57|
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Made By – Sony Music – S0248954310-0101
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Studios
- Recorded At – Pacific Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Royal Albert Hall
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Manufactured By – Sony/CBS, Haarlem
- A&R [Legacy] – Steve Berkowitz
- Arranged By – Santana (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8)
- Art Direction – Josh Cheuse
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Mati*
- Bass Guitar – Dave Brown*
- Compilation Producer – Bob Irwin
- Congas – Mike Carabello*
- Coordinator [Coordination] – Patti Matheny
- Design [Graphic Designer] – Elizabeth Calleja
- Drums – Mike Shrieve*
- Engineer [Original Recordings] – Dave Brown*, John Fiore
- Graphics – Bob Venosa
- Keyboards, Vocals – Gregg Rolie
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Carlos Santana
- Liner Notes – Ben Fong-Torres
- Management [Packaging Manager, Reissue] – Nicholas Bennett
- Management [Project Director] – Mark Feldman (2)
- Mastered By [Sony Music Studios, New York] – Vic Anesini
- Photography By [Booklet Page 2] – Photofest
- Photography By [Booklet Page 6, 7] – Joan Chase
- Photography By [Booklet Page 8] – Norman Orr
- Photography By [Booklet Pages 4, 5] – Jim Marshall (3)
- Photography By [Cover] – Marian Schmidt (2)
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Fred Catero, Santana
- Supervised By [Continuity] – Annie Rudder
- Timbales, Congas – Jose Areas*
Original Release Information:
Recorded at Wally Heider Recording Studio, San Francisco
(except "Incident At Neshabur", recorded at Pacific Recording, San Mateo)
Special Thanks to: Walk Don't-Ron Estrada, Stanback, Herbie and the Outtasites-Bob Ramos and John Villanueva
Bonus Track Information:
Recorded at The Royal Albert Hall 18, 1970
Personnel: Same as on original studio recordings.
Special Thanks to Gregg Rolie and Carlos Santana
Mastered at Sony Music Studios, New York
24 bit digital re-master. Originally released in 1970.
tracks 10 to 12 are previously unreleased bonus tracks, recorded live at the Royal Albert Hall, april 18, 1970.
Originally released as Columbia PC 30130, October, 1970
©1998 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./Originally released 1970 Sony Music Entertainment Inc., [Tracks 1 to 9] Originally Recorded 1970 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.,/ Distribution Sony Music. This package contains previously released material.
Issued in a jewel case with clear tray and a 12-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099748 954329
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099748954329
- Label Code: LC0162
- Rights Society: SACEM / SACD / SDRM / SGDL
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Price Code: CB 681
- Other (Sony code): CDM
- Other (Manufacturing code, CD, backcover and booklet): 02-489543-10
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sony Music S0248954310-0101 13 A1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94W8
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Sony Music S0248954310-0101 13 C1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94E0
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): Sony Music S0248954310-0101 13 A2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 94W7
HOW TO ORDER AND TO VIEW PRICE AND TIME OF SHIPPING.
PUT THE RECORD IN TO THE BASKET AND - IN AUTOMATIC - YOU SEE PRICE - TIME AND METHODS OF SHIPPING.
NO PICK UP BY HAND. ONLY SHIPPING.
PAYMENT IN EURO.
BIC/SWIFT: MICSITM3XXX (FROM EXTRA UE STATES)
BIC/SWIFT: MICSITM1XXX (FROM UE STATES)
(WE SUGGEST TRANSFERWISE.COM O TRANSFERGO.COM FOR BANK TRANSFERS WITH LOW COSTS OF FEES).
AFTER THE ORDER YOU'LL RECEIVE THE COMPLETE BANKING DATA FOR THE PAYMENT.
PLEASE TO COPY EXACTLY THE BANKING DATA THAT WE SENDED YOU.
METHODS OF SHIPPING:
POSTE AIRMAIL - STANDARD (NO TRACKING)
POSTE REGISTERED (WITH TRACKING)
COURIER (WITH TRACKING)
WITH POSTE SHIPPING WE ARE NOT RESPONSABLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGE.
SHIPPING PRICES INCLUDES PACKAGING & ACCURATE HANDLING.
IF AFTER 4 DAYS FROM THE ORDER WILL NOT BE MAKING THE PAYMENT THE ORDER WILL BE CANCELED.
FOR ORDERS OVER 5 KG ASK PRICE OF SHIPPING.
FOR ANY QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT US. (email@example.com)
THE PRICE OF SHIPMENT FOR RETURN IS THE CUSTOMER.
(PLEASE NOTE: DOUBLE VINYL/CD IS COUNTED AS 2 RECORDS/2CD SAME FOR TRIPLE ETC).
FOR BRAZILIAN'S CUSTOMERS:
EVERY ORDER will be subject to payment of 3.5 american dollars for customs clearance. Brazilian recipients will have to access the object's tracking from the online system on the Correios website (http://www.correios.com.br/) and make payment for the postal order.
The shipment of the box will start (from customs) from when the payment of the charges (3.5 american dollars) will be confirmed.