Red Hot Chili Peppers – Californication
|A1||Around The World||3:58|
|B1||Get On Top||3:17|
|C3||I Like Dirt||2:38|
|C4||This Velvet Glove||3:45|
|D3||Right On Time||1:52|
Organ [Chamberlin] – Patrick Warren
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Pressed By – Pallas – 25603
- Pressed By – Pallas – 25604
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Moebetoblame Music
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Lindsay Chase
- Engineer [Additional] – David Schiffman, Greg Collins, Greg Fidelman, John Sorenson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jennifer Hilliard, Ok Hee Kim
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jim Scott
- Keyboards – Greg Kurstin
- Lacquer Cut By – CB*
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Producer – Rick Rubin
- Written-By – Anthony Kiedis, Chad Smith, Flea, John Frusciante
Hype sticker reads: "Limited-Edition 180-Gram Vinyl 2-Disc Set"
Lyrics and credits sheet has the original 1999 layout and does not report any info about the remaster process.
Main differences from the original US release:
- Back cover has web addresses for both Warner Bros. and RHCP. 1999 pressing had two RHCP addresses.
- Barcode layout is different, on 1999 release all credentials are completely below the bars
- 2012 release has newer Warner Bros. logo on back cover
- Limited edition -sticker is bigger in 2012 release
- Different matrix inscriptions
- Manufactured in Germany on labels on 2012 release
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 93624 73861 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 0093624738619
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 1-531908-A² CB -25603- P.USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 1-531908-B CB P.USA -25603-
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 1-531908-C CB P.USA -25604-
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 1-531908-D CB P.USA -25604-
Buyer pays shipping. US addresses only. $4.00 for up to 10 items sent media mail.