Macy Gray – On How Life Is
- Backing Vocals – Dawn Beckman (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B4), Macy Gray (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B5), Musiic Galloway (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5), Sye Smith* (tracks: A3, A5, B2)
- Bass – Greg Richling (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Design – Hooshik
- Drums – Matt Chamberlain
- Engineer [1st Assistant] – Howard Willing
- Engineer [2nd Assistant] – Dave Reed, Jeff Walch*, Kevin Dean, Michelle Forbes
- Guitar – Arrik Marshall* (tracks: A1, B2 to B5), Jon Brion (tracks: A3 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Lyrics By – Macy Gray
- Mellotron [Chamberlain] – Jon Brion (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B5), Patrick Warren (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B3)
- Mixed By – Dave Way
- Music By – Darryl Swann (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B3), Jeremy Ruzumna (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Organ – Jeremy Ruzumna (tracks: A1, A4 to B1, B3)
- Percussion – Lenny Castro, Matt Chamberlain (tracks: A1, A3, B4, B5)
- Photography By – Stephane Sednaoui*
- Piano – Jeremy Ruzumna (tracks: A1, B2, B5)
- Producer – Andrew Slater
- Programmed By – Darryl Swann (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Programmed By, Engineer [Additional] – Darryl "D-Style" Swann*
- Recorded By – Dave Way
- Turntables – DJ Kiilu (tracks: A2, B3, B4)
Originally released ℗ & © 1999 Sony Music Entertainment / This release ℗ & © 2013 Sony Music Entertainment
manufactured and distributed by Music On Vinyl B.V. for Sony Music Entertainment / "EPIC"
Made in EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8718469532766
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): 95515 1A MOVLP 767 4944231000 1A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): 95515 1B MOVLP 767 4944231000 1B1
We are very sorry but Royal Mail have increased their shipping charges as of Monday March 25th 2019 by as much as 7%. We have no choice but to pass on some of this extra cost but have tried to keep it to a minimum . Please accept our apologies for this as it is out of our control.
The buyer is responsible for paying shipping (Postage + Packaging) Standard Prices Below:
U.K – 1st Class post £4.65 for up to 3 records then up to 2 kilos will be £6.95 - 'Signed For' will be £6.10 up to 1 kilo & £7.95 up to 2 kilo - 2nd class post £4.10
All Europe, European Union, France, Germany, Ireland - £7.95 (Airmail) orders of more that 1 record will be priced according to weight. To include Royal Mails 'Airsure' (end 2 end tracking) please ask for quote.
USA - 1 record standard £10.75
Australia - 1 record standard £12.20
Rest Of World - please contact us and we will provide exact price upon request. We normally use standard shipping unless specifically requested to send tracked or tracked and signed for .
No Paypal Fees! Unlike some other sellers we do not charge a fee on paypal transactions. We pick up all the Paypal charges!
Your Record/s will be posted within 24 hours of receipt of payment (Mon-Fri). Where possible we will always post same day payment clears.
We will always obtain proof of postage and hold no liability for missing parcels, if you would like your item(s) to be sent via recorded delivery please let us know - we should recommend this for items we ship. Records are sent using standard UK post office services . You must request signature and tracking if you wish to claim for items not delivered . Please ask and we will issue an instant quote
At the moment we only accept paypal payments but we're working on including more options soon (we're a work in progress).
Please note - for particularly valuable records we will always use double stiffener in the mailer. Buy with confidence...
Finally, lets talk. If you have an issue with your order please contact us to discuss before leaving negative feedback. We're a music for music's sake provider and our aim is to bring you the records you want, whilst providing the best service possible. While we don't have an official line on returns as such, we always look to seek a win win situation for all concerned - this excludes any postal fiasco's.
**** Contact us about all your unwanted Vinyl. We buy full and part collections for cash, re-sell and up cycle all dance music vinyl**** . If you do not wish to sell vinyl we offer a service where we share the sale revenue . We keep the vinyl in a secure dehumidified unit at home and all items are insured on an agreed price basis . Vinyl can be viewed at any time subject to prior agreement . The storage facilities can be opened up to see, and also we can demonstrate the shared accounting facilities that allow all sales and stock to be viewed remotely .
Join us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/vinylpeople.co.uk/