Various – Belly - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
|1||–Lady (5)||No Way In, No Way Out
Backing Vocals – Chandra Crawford, Cynthia Jernigan, Kendall D. Nesbitt*, Kimberly A. Jefferson*, Kristin A. Partee, R. Kelly, Roy Hamilton (2), William Raynard GreerBass Guitar – Anthony HarmonDrum Programming – Roy Hamilton (2)Guitar – Gregg Landfair*Keyboards – Kendall D. Nesbitt*, R. KellyMixed By – R. Kelly, Stephen GeorgeMixed By [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Jeff VerebProducer, Written-By – R. KellyRecorded By [Assistant Recording Engineer] – Bryan Rickerson*Recorded By, Programmed By – Anthony Kilhoffer, Joey Donatello*, Larry Sturm, Stan Wood (2), Stephen George
Producer – Premier*Recorded By, Mixed By – Russ "The Dragon" Elevado*Written-By – C. Martin*, D'Angelo
|3||–DMX, Method Man, Nas & Ja Rule||Grand Finale
Instruments [All Instruments Played By] – Lil' RobMixed By – Ken "Duro" IfillProducer – Irv Gotti, Lil' RobWritten-By – C. Smith*, E. Simmons*, I. Lorenzo*, N. Jones*, R. Mays*Written-By [for sample of "Prelude"] – L. Young*, L. Patterson*
|4||–Jerome (4)||Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer
Backing Vocals – Gordon Chamber*Mixed By – Jean Marie Horvat*Producer – J-Dub*, Sean "Puffy" Combs*Producer [Vocal Production By] – Gordon ChambersRecorded By – Ed RasoWritten-By – S. Wonder*, S. Wright*
|5||–Sparkle (2)||What About
Backing Vocals – Cynthia Jernigan, R. Kelly, Sparkle (2)Keyboards [Additional] – Percy BadyMixed By [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Ron LoweProducer, Written-By, Instruments [All Instruments By] – R. KellyRecorded By – Chris BrickleyRecorded By [Assistant Recording Engineer] – Chris Brickley, Rick BehrensRecorded By, Mixed By, Programmed By – Stephen George
|6||–Hot Totti||Two Sides
Bass – Seven*Mixed By – Rich KellerProducer – Dame GreaseRecorded By – Dame Grease, Rich KellerWritten-By – D. Blackmon*, L. Raynor*
|7||–Mya Featuring Raekwon & Noreaga||Movin' Out
Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement] – Cristal M. Johnson*Executive-Producer – Haqq Islam*Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – MyaMixed By – Doug Wilson, Ted WohlsenProducer – KnobodyRap – Noreaga, RaekwonRecorded By – Dragon Cacinovic-Chajch*Written-By – C. Woods*, C. M. Johnson*, J. Foster*, M. Harrison*, Victor Santiago (2)Written-By [for sample of "Love Is Alive"] – Gary Wright
|8||–DMX, Sean Paul & Mr. Vegas||Top Shotter
Engineer [Assistant] – Claude "Weak Hand" Reynolds*Mixed By – Patrick Viala*, Tony "CD" Kelly*Producer, Recorded By, Instruments [All Instruments Performed By] – Tony "CD" Kelly*Written-By – C. Smith*, E. Simmons*, S. Henriques*, A. Kelly*
|9||–Ja Rule||Story To Tell
Instruments [All Instruments Played By] – Lil' RobMixed By – Ken "Duro" IfillProducer – Irv Gotti, Lil' RobWritten-By – I. Lorenzo*, J. Atkins*, R. Mays*
|10||–Jay-Z Featuring Beanie Siegel* & Memphis Bleek||Crew Love
Producer – D. Trotman*Written-By – D. Trotman*, D. Grant*, M. Cox*, S. Carter*Written-By [for sample of "Arizona"] – Kenny Young
|11||–Noreaga Featuring Maze (3)||Sometimes
Mixed By – Kevin Krause*Producer – EZ ElpeeWritten-By – L. Porter*, M. Allen*, V. Santiago*Written-By [for sample of "One More Time For Love"] – J. Peters*
|12||–Drag-On||We All Can Get It On
Producer – Swizz BeatzRecorded By, Mixed By – Rich KellerWritten-By – K. Dean*, M. J. Smalls*
|13||–Gang Starr||Militia Remix
Co-producer – GuruEngineer – Eddie SanchoEngineer [Assistant] – Dexter ThibouFeaturing – Rakim, WCMastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*Producer, Mixed By – DJ PremierRecorded By [Rakim's Vocals Recorded By - Assisted] – Johnny M*Recorded By [Rakim's Vocals Recorded By] – Andy KatzWritten-By – C. Martin*, K. Alam*, W. Calhoun*, W. Griffin*
|14||–Wu Tang Clan* Feat. RZA, Ghostface Killer* & ODB*||Windpipe
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – RZA
|15||–Sauce Money Featuring Jay-Z||Pre-Game
Engineer [Assistant] – Dave O'Donnell, Mike M. Koch*Producer – Spencer BellamyRecorded By, Mixed By – Tommy Uzzo, Troy HightowerWritten-By – S. Carter*, S. Bellamy*, T. Gaither*
|16||–Made Men Featuring The Lox||Tommy's Theme
Engineer [Mix] – Mario RodriguezEngineer [Recording] – Kenny OrtizProducer – Hangmen 3Written-By – A. Grant*, D. Styles*, J. Phillips*, J. Neal*, J. Bynoe*, M. Ennis*, R. Scott*, S. Jacobs*
Producer, Mixed By – Poison Ivy Entertainment*Recorded By – NasteeWritten-By – J. Wardlaw*, M. Ehines*
|18||–Braveheart*||I Wanna Live
Featuring – Nas, Nature (4)Mixed By – Ken "Duro" IfillProducer – Tone & Poke*Written-By – E. Gray*, J. Jones*, J. C. Olivier*, M. Epps*, N. Jones*, S. Barnes*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rush Associated Labels Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Rush Associated Labels Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Artisan Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Def Jam Records
- Marketed By – Def Jam Records
- Distributed By – PolyGram Group Distribution, Inc.
- Record Company – PolyGram
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, Chicago
- Recorded At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Daddy's House Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Alien Flyers
- Recorded At – The Idea Lounge
- Recorded At – D&D Studios
- Recorded At – Carriage House Studios
- Recorded At – 36 Chambers Studio
- Recorded At – Mirror Image West
- Recorded At – The Source Sound Lab
- Recorded At – Sound Factory, New York
- Recorded At – The Music Palace
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, Chicago
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mixed At – Quad Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Alien Flyers
- Mixed At – D&D Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Mirror Image West
- Mixed At – The Source Sound Lab
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – PMDC, USA
- A&R [A&R Coordinator] – Franchon Priolenau, Gail Hansen
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Irv Gotti, Tina Davis (2)
- Art Direction, Design – The Drawing Board
- Executive-Producer – Hype*, Irv Gotti, Lyor Cohen
- Management [Marketing] – Julie Greenwald
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Recorded By – Pat Viala (tracks: 3, 9 to 11)
- Track #3 contains a sample of "Prelude" as performed by N.W.A. [The artist name is not credited in the booklet.]
- Track #7 contains an interpolation of "Wishing on a Star" (B. Calvin) and a sample from "Love Is Alive" as performed by Gary Wright.
- Track #10 contains a sample from "Arizona." The booklet incorrectly credits the songwriter Kenny Young as the performer. The actual sample is from Mark Lindsay - Arizona.
- Track #11 contains a sample from "One More Time 4 Love" as performed by Syreeta.
- Track #17 recorded by Sound Boy
- Track #18 recorded by Jon Silver
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 314558925-2 9
- Matrix / Runout: 314 558 9252 01@ AA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0365
- Other: MADE IN USA BY PMDC
Below you find our payment and shipping terms. Please read this carefully. Ordering from us means that you are aware of our seller's terms.
- We accept bank-transfer and Paypal.
--> For bank transfer please transfer to the IBAN number supplied with the order and please use the name "P. van Dam" in City Soest, The Netherlands. Please also mention the order number in that case.
--> Nederlandse kopers graag overmaken op het bij de order verstrekte IBAN nummer op naam van P. van Dam. Graag daarbij ordernummer vermelden.
--> We do not charge any paypal fees. If you want to pay by credit-card please open a Paypal account registering your creditcard and after that pay by Paypal. That's the safest way for you. With bank-transfer please take the transfer expenses on your own account (this usually is for free within the Eurozone and for Norway, outside that this can be expensive).
- Discogs cancels all orders as "Non Paying Buyer" if we have not received payment within 14 days after sending an invoice. Please do not place an order if you do not intend to pay.
There is some shipping delay as we prepare and collect paid orders twice each week. Orders paid before sunday 18:00 CET or wednesdaymorning 08:00 CET will be shipped the next 2 days. Items with comments starting with [X are external stocks exclusively available for us which need to be shipped to us first. Normally they ship together with our own stocks, when there is a delay in delivery of these goods to us they will be shipped 2 or 3 working days later.
- We use the automatic invoicing system so you can see postage expenses before you finalize your order. Shipping costs are relatively low when you order multiple items. Just try it by adding the items to your cart and click on the cart icon in the upper right corner. You then will go to your shopping cart and see the list with the items and next to it the shipping expenses. By default the shipping costs is on "standard airmail" for orders below € 30.
- Orders above € 50 are ONLY shipped by the shipping option "registered" or "international signed for". Shipping by "standard airmail" is always on your own risk.
- We ship to the PayPal address for PayPal payments and to the discogs address for IBAN payments.
- We don't sell very expensive items to new sellers who don't have any positive verifyable feedbacks yet. We had a few bad experiences with paypal claims.
- If you have any special shipping requests, please let us know upon paying for your order. We ship the package how we think it should be shipped.
- We only collect our orders after receiving payment. After payment you can not change your order anymore.
- With a stock over 100.000 items in stock it sometimes happens that an item is not in stock. In general all orders with missing items will be refunded and the order will be shipped as is. If you would like us to handle your order in a different manor, you must contact us on the order page upon paying for your order.
- For CD orders you can get a refund / discount on the postage expenses if we can remove the jewel-cases. The discount is 30-40% depending on the amount and destination. Please send us a message if you prefer shipping without jewel cases and we will lower the shipping costs or do a refund if you have already paid the automatic invoice.
- We ship our parcels within the Netherlands via Fietskoeriers (or their partner DHL). In the big cities the postman delivers the parcels by bike and on the countryside parcels are delivered by cars that use bio gas.
- We ship within no more than 5 days after arrival of payment. We make parcels three times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Packaging lists are made in the afternoon before packaging day, so best if you pay Sunday, Tuesday of Thursday before 14:00 CET as else your order will be shipped 2 days later ).
- Shipping rates also include handling costs and cost for shipping materials, so it might be a bit more expensive than the actual postal rates.
- We do a visual grading of our CDs and vinyls, not an audibility test. This generally is enough, but sometimes a vinyl is noisy or a CD skips without seeing it. Please contact us for that and we will settle the problem.
- For grading we have used the discogs marketplace grading: http://www.discogs.com/help/mp-grading.html
- We always replace a worn of damaged jewel case with a new jewel case, unless there is a label number sticker on the jewel case or the original jewel case is still in like new condition.
- In the comments you sometimes find the following abbreviations or texts:
SOBC = sticker on backside cover
SOC = sticker on cover
SOL = sticker on label
TOC = Tear on cover (most of the time due to bad pricesticker removals)
TOL = Tear on Label
WOBC = writing on backside cover
WOC = writing on cover
WOL = writing on label
Clean vinyl =There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean, glossy vinyl = There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean scratchless vinyl = No scratches, but vinyl might show some hairlines.
Glossy, scratchless vinyl = Perfect all the way, otherwise it wouldn't be Glossy and Scratchless Spotless vinyl - only used for MINT or NM (M-) wax, (probably) unplayed.
- The [EUJ] code at the beginning of the comment line is our internal item number so we can find it easily.
- We only communicate on the discogs order page or via discogs message and not via e-mail.
- Finally, although our team is doing their very best, we are all humans and mistakes happen sometimes. Please see our 25000+ feedbacks that we are a serious seller and always provide customer support. So in case there is something wrong with the order please contact us by sending us a message on the order page and we will settle this in a satisfactory way for you.