Al Kooper – I Stand Alone
Arranged By – Al Kooper, Jimmy "Wiz" Wisner*Written-By – Al Kooper
I Stand Alone
Written-By – Al Kooper
Arranged By – Charlie CalelloConductor – Charlie CalelloWritten-By – Al Kooper, Tony Powers
Arranged By – Jimmy "Wiz" Wisner*Written-By – Harry Nilsson
Arranged By, Conductor – Al Kooper, Don EllisFeaturing – The Don Ellis OrchestraWritten-By – C. Wood*, J. Capaldi*, S. Winwood*
Soft Landing On The Moon
Written-By – Al Kooper
I Can Love A Woman
Arranged By, Conductor – Charlie CalelloWritten-By – Al Kooper
Blue Moon Of Kentucky
Arranged By, Conductor – Charlie McCoyLead Guitar – Jerry KennedyWritten-By – Bill Monroe
Written-By – Hayes-Porter*
Right Now For You
Written-By – Al Kooper
|B5||Hey, Western Union Man||3:45|
Song And Dance, For The Unborn ..
Arranged By, Conductor – Jimmy "Wiz" Wisner*Written-By – Al Kooper
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Sea-Lark Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Dunbar Music, Inc.
- Published By – TRO-Essex Music, Inc.
- Published By – Peer International Corp.
- Published By – East/Memphis Music Corp.
- Published By – Parabut Music
- Arranged By, Conductor – Al Kooper (tracks: B3, B4, B5)
- Artwork ["liberty" By] – Bob Cato, John Berg
- Artwork [Al Kooper By] – Don Hunstein, Sandy Speiser
- Artwork [Collage] – Virginia Team
- Backing Vocals – The Blossoms (tracks: A2, B2, B3, B4, B5)
- Bass – Charlie McCoy (tracks: A2, B2, B3, B4, B5)
- Drums – Ken Buttrey* (tracks: A2, B3, B4, B5)
- Engineer – Brian Ross-Myring, Charlie Bragg, Don Puluse, Fred Catero, Glen Kolotkin, Neil Wilburn
- Guitar – Big Charlie Daniels* (tracks: A2, B2, B3, B4, B5), Jerry Kennedy (tracks: A2, B3, B4, B5), Wayne Moss (tracks: A2, B2, B3, B4, B5)
- Illustration [Drawing] – Bill Charmatz
- Producer, Liner Notes – Al Kooper
First pressing, "360 Sound" label.
Released in a UNIPAK gatefold cover.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side A, On Label): XSM 137860
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side A, On Label): XSM 137861
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Stamped): o XSM137860-1A P C 3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Stamped): o XSM137861-2A P 16
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Stamped, Variation): o XSM137860-1A P 3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Stamped, Variation): o XSM137861-2A P 3
- Rights Society (A1 to A4, A6 to B6): BMI
- Rights Society (A5): ASCAP
WE ENCOURAGE YOUR MULTIPLE ITEM or 'COMBINED' ORDERS! Generally speaking, most of your shipping cost is for the first item.We can usually ship at least one or two addtional items for only a small amount more-sometimes even for the same amount. This is especially true of international orders. We have designed our shipping policies to be based on EXACT COST plus handling fee ($1 for USA, $2 for international). Why not get more value for your shipping expense by adding an item from our inventory? Just click on the blue 'flipside' logo to go to our Discogs store. We are happy to provide estimates, revise invoices if we have already sent them, and to accomodate any and all inquiries.
PLEASE NOTE: we have a $1.99 minimum order policy.
USA ONLY: single (1 piece) CD's and 45 rpm discs ship USPS 1st Class Mail in the USA for $5.00 each, or $4.00 for Media Mail. For orders of more than 1 CD or 45, shipping cost will be EXACT COST PLUS $1. (Orders over 13 ounces get kicked up to Priority Mail, but same policy will apply.)
LP's, 78's and reel to reel tapes ship for $4.50 by USPS Media Mail. For orders of more than 1 LP, 78, or reel, the shipping cost will be EXACT COST PLUS $1. Please contact us for rates of mixed format orders, which may be difficult to combine. Contact us for a Priority Mail quote for any USA order, which will be exact cost plus $1.
INTERNATIONAL: In the interest of charging our customers the fairest shipping rates possible, we do NOT set fixed shipping rates on any international orders. General policy will be to charge the customer exact cost plus $2. Please contact us for a shipping quote on any item(s) you are interested in.
Customers pay shipping in all cases. PayPal payment to be sent to this email address: email@example.com
REFUND POLICY: We guarantee all items to be as described. Return requests in the USA will be considered within a 21 day period from the shipping date. Items must be returned by the lease expensive shipping method, securely packed, and in the SAME CONDITION as when they were shipped to the customer. Please contact us before shipping with a reason for the return request, and do not ship until we respond.