The Jimi Hendrix Experience – Are You Experienced?
Comes with a printed inner sleeve with adverts for other Reprise Records releases.
Title on front cover: Are You Experienced
Title on back cover and labels: Are You Experienced?
Cat# on spine, label and back cover: RS 6261
Cat# on front cover: 6261
A Yameta Production.
Performance rights on all selections: BMI.
Reprise Records, a division of Warner Bros. Records, Inc., a subsidiary and licensee of Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc. Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): 30,681
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): 30,682
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - Runout side A): RS-30681-RS-6261A-1D D 8 0
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - Runout side B): RS-30682 RS-6261 B 0 1J C 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - Runout side A, etched): RS-30681-RS-6261A-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - Runout side B, etched): 30682 I RS-6261- B 1J
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 - Runout side A, etched): RS 30681-RS-6261A-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 - Runout side B, etched): 30682 RS 6261B 1G
- Rights Society: BMI
USPS Media Mail - $4.00 (50 cents each additional record. Includes Delivery Confirmation number)
USPS Priority Mail - $12 ($2 extra per additional LP)
45s (Domestic, within the USA):
USPS First Class Mail - $3.50 (shipping for additional 45s is free!)
LPs (International, outside the USA):
USPS First Class International Airmail - $24.50 ($3 per additional LP) *Canada - $15.00
45s (International, outside the USA):
USPS First Class Mail - $15.00 (up to two 45s + $2 each additional) *Canada - $10
- All records are packaged securely in professional cardboard record mailers with inserts, and are taped securely on the outside, with the inner sleeve & record outside of the cover to prevent seams splits, and a plastic outer sleeve.
- When calculating shipping costs, Double LPs count as two LPs.