|A1||Aint My Bitch||5:04|
|A2||2 X 4||5:28|
|B1||The House Jack Built||6:39|
|B2||Until It Sleeps||4:30|
|C2||Hero Of The Day||4:22|
|E2||Poor Twisted Me||4:00|
|F1||Wasting My Hate||3:57|
|H1||The Outlaw Torn||9:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – E/M Ventures
- Copyright (c) – E/M Ventures
- Recorded At – The Plant Studios
- Recorded At – Right Track Recording
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mixed At – Quad Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Designed At – Satori (14)
- Published By – Creeping Death Music
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 20544
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 20545
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 20546
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 20547
- Bass – Jason Newsted
- Cover, Artwork – Andres Serrano
- Design – Andie Airfix
- Drums – Lars Ulrich
- Edited By [Digital Edits, Assistant] – Chris Vrenna, Mike Gillies
- Edited By [Digital Edits] – Paul DeCarli
- Engineer – Brian Dobbs
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jason Goldstein
- Guitar – Kirk Hammett
- Guitar, Vocals – James Hetfield
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Randy Staub
- Mixed By [Additional Mixing By, Assistant] – Mike Rew
- Mixed By [Additional Mixing By] – Mike Fraser
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Matt Curry
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Bob Rock, Hetfield*, Ulrich*
- Recorded By – Randy Staub
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Brian Dobbs, Kent Matcke
Manufactured in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 09362-49680-30
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 1-523504-A -20544-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 1-523504-B -20544-
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 1-523504-C -20545-
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 1-523504-D -20545-
- Matrix / Runout (Side E): 1-523504-E -20546-
- Matrix / Runout (Side F): 1-523504-F -20546-
- Matrix / Runout (Side G): 1-523504-G -20547-
- Matrix / Runout (Side H): 1-523504-H -20547-
- Rights Society: ASCAP
International registered shipping is included in the price! I do not send parcels without a tracking number. If you would like to add insurance please let me know and I will send you a quote.
Local pick up available (and you are welcome to complete payment when you pick up the record). If you would like to inspect a record you are more than welcome. Please note that custom duties are at buyer's expense.
Please check my other records for sale.
I am a music enthusiast, now reducing my extensive collection. Questions are more than welcome. Please excuse me if I am not able to reply to your message as quick as you might desire...
Records are stored in a smoke free environment, with low humidity. All records are play-tested on my high-end equipment and are guaranteed to be in the described condition.
Records will be shipped with all necessary precautions.
I try to be as honest as possible with my grading. I grade records as I would like them to be graded if I were the buyer. I playgrade all listed records on a MusicHall 5.3 turntable with an Ortofon Blue cartridge. I always offer a full refund (including return shipping expenses) if I make a mistake in grading a record.