The Decemberists – What A Terrible World, What A Beautiful World
Vinyl, LP, Single Sided, Etched
All Media, Album
|A1||The Singer Addresses His Audience||4:43|
|A4||Make You Better||5:08|
|B2||Till The Water's All Long Gone||5:00|
|B3||The Wrong Year||3:53|
|B5||Better Not Wake The Baby||1:45|
|C2||Easy Come, Easy Go||2:22|
|C5||A Beginning Song||5:22|
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 23313
- Published By – Osterozhna! Music
- Published By – Music Of Stage Three
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
- Recorded At – Flora Recording & Playback
- Mixed At – Flora Recording & Playback
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-93609
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-93610
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-93611
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Banjo, Bouzouki, Mandolin – Chris Funk
- Backing Vocals – Kelly Hogan (tracks: A2, A3, B5, C1, C3), Laura Veirs (tracks: B1), Moorea Masa (tracks: B2, B4), Rachel Flotard (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, B3, C2, C3, C4, C5), Ragen Fykes (tracks: B2, B4)
- Booking – Kevin French (3), Mike Greek
- Cello – Anna Fritz
- Design – Glen Nakasako, Jeri Heiden
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – John Moen
- Electric Bass, Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Nate Query
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Michael Finn (5)
- Illustration, Artwork [Lettering] – Carson Ellis
- Legal – Gillian Bar
- Management – Jason Colton, Red Light Management
- Management [Business Management] – David Weise
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By – Autumn de Wilde*
- Piano, Organ [Hammond], Vibraphone, Accordion, Keyboards – Jenny Conlee
- Producer – The Decemberists
- Producer, Engineer – Tucker Martine
- Product Manager – Arjun Pulijal
- Songwriter, Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bouzouki, Harmonica, Backing Vocals – Colin Meloy
- Strings [Arrangements], Violin, Fiddle – Rob Moose
- Trumpet – Victor Nash
- Viola – Kyleen King
- Violin – Patti King
Recorded and mixed at Flora Recording and Playback, Portland, OR, between May 2013 and August 2014
Mastered at Marcussen Mastering, Hollywood, CA
℗© 2015 Capitol Records. Manufactured by Capitol Records. Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 602547017192
- Barcode (Text): 6 02547 01719 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): B002212001 LP01-A S-93609 23313.1(2)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): B002212001 LP01-B S-93610 23313.2(2)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3): B002212001 LP02-C S-93611 23313.3(2)...
- Rights Society: BMI
PayPal or Postal Money Order accepted.
All items purchased must be paid for within 3 days from the time that the order is invoiced by Siren Records. After 3 days, any order not paid for will be cancelled.
Items may be picked up IN-STORE @ Siren Records in order to eliminate shipping costs. Cash, Debit Cards & Credit Cards will be accepted in-store for these purchases.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING & DELIVERY COSTS, BOTH TO THE BUYER AND FOR ANY RETURNS TO SIREN RECORDS.
SHIPPING OPTIONS for U.S. Customers
USPS Media Mail:
$4.00 for the first LP or 12"er, and $1.00 for each additional item.
USPS Priority Mail is available and will be charged based on weight. Rates for the first LP will be approximately $5.00-$12.00 depending on ship-to location.
USPS First Class Mail for 7", CD, or DVD:
$3.00 for the first 7"/CD/DVD.
Add $1.00 for each addtional 7"/CD/DVD.
***PLEASE NOTE: For shipping purposes, double albums count as 2 LPs. Double 7"ers count as 2x7"ers.***
ALL domestic orders will be shipped with Delivery Confirmation.
***ATTENTION: USPS SHIPPING RATES HAVE GONE UP FOR INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES BEGINNING JANUARY 2016. THE SHIPPING RATES BELOW REFLECT THESE INCREASES.***
SHIPPING for Canadian Customers:
USPS 1st Class Airmail:
$17.00 U.S. for First LP/12". Multiple records will be charged based on actual weight, please wait for an invoice before paying. Double albums count as two LPs. Any order over 4 lbs must be shipped Priority International.
$12.00 U.S. for the first 7"/CD/DVD. Multiple records/CDs/DVDs will be charged based on actual weight, please wait for an invoice before paying.
SHIPPING for International Europe, Asia, South America, Mexico & Australia Customers:
USPS 1st Class Airmail:
$24.00 U.S. for the first 12"/LP. Multiple records will be charged based on actual weight, please wait for an invoice before paying. Double albums count as two LPs. Any order over 4 lbs must be shipped Priority International.
$16.00 U.S. for the first 7"/CD/DVD. Multiple records/CDs/DVDs will be charged based on actual weight, please wait for an invoice before paying.
***ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OVER 4 lbs MUST BE SHIPPED PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL. SHIPPING COST FOR THESE ORDERS WILL BE DETERMINED BY WEIGHT AND WILL BE INVOICED AS SUCH.***
***ANY ITEM THAT FALLS OUTSIDE OF THE NORMAL LP/CD/7"/DVD FORMATTING (i.e. A CD/7"/LP THAT INCLUDES A HEAVY HARDBOUND BOOK SUCH AS: KMD - Bl_ck B_st_rds ) WILL NEED TO BE WEIGHED BEFORE A SHIPPING PRICE CAN BE DETERMINED.***
*****Please be specific about your shipping options when placing an order. Options such as INSURANCE and OVERNIGHT DELIVERY are also available******
****Customers WILL NOT BE CHARGED any Paypal or Discogs fees with orders****