Tyrannosaurus Rex – My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair... But Now They're Content To Wear Stars On Their Brows
- Licensed From – Straight Ahead Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Straight Ahead Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Straight Ahead Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Published By – Onward Music Ltd.
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Published By – Wizard (Bahamas) Ltd.
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 53662460
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 53662462
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – Waldo's Design & Dream Emporium
- Concept By, Compiled By, Research [Tape Research] – Clive Zone
- Coordinator [Project] – Joe Black
- Cover [Front Cover] – George Underwood
- Design, Layout – Phil Smee
- Engineer – Gerald Chevin (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12, 2-6 to 2-18), Pete Ritzema (tracks: 1-13 to 1-18)
- Liner Notes – Mark Paytress
- Producer – Bernie Andrews (tracks: 1-13 to 1-24), Tony Visconti (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12, 2-6 to 2-18)
- Remastered By [Mastered By] – Sean Magee
- Vocals, Bongos, Percussion [Assorted], Gong [Chinese], Pixiephone – Steve Peregrine Took*
- Vocals, Guitar – Marc Bolan
- Written-By – Marc Bolan
Foldout digipak with a 24-page booklet
Tracks 1-1 to 1-12 The Original Mono Album ~ Released as LRZ 1003 in July 1968.
Tracks 1-13 to 1-18 recorded live for John Peel BBC Radio Show "Top Gear", Picadilly Studio1, London, 12th October 1967.
Tracks 1-19 to 1-24 recorded live for John Peel BBC Radio Show "Top Gear", Picadilly Studio1, London, 11 Marth 1968.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-4 Joe Boyd Session.
Tracks 2-6 to 2-18 Stereo Versions.
Tracks 2-19 to2-24 Toni Visconti's Home Demos.
Track 2-25 From BBC's 'The Story of Pop - The Underground'
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 600753538876
- Matrix / Runout (Outer ring Disc 1 & 2): [4x Universal Logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 06007 535 388-8 01 # 53662460
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 06007 535 388-9 01 # 53662462
- Matrix / Runout (On hub Disc 1 & 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1 & 2): IFPI LZ87
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1 & 2): IFPI 0138
- Rights Society: BIEM SDRM
- Label Code: LC 00309
- Other (Disc 1 Cat#): 535 388-8
- Other (Disc 2 Cat#): 535 388-9
Please note that due to stock daily changes some of the titles may not be available at the moment of your order and cant be updated every day.
Hope for your understanding.
Registered airmail (with tracking number) only shipping to Worldwide.
CD 6 Euro, (plus 2 Euro each additional item or standart doubles)
CD value items or non standart packing - will be send with extra protected packing and shipping cost higher from 8 euro to 12 euro
DVD, BLURAY - 8 euro.
LP - 13 Euro.
2LP (or LP + LP) = 13 euro each next standart LP in package 4 euro plus.
2LP (heavy 2LP like 2 x 45 rpm re-issues or non standart 2 LP or LP-heavy + LP-heavy) = 23 euro.
Items with non standart size or weight (CD, LP, boxes, limited editions with books ..etc...) will be count shipping costs separately.
Standart delivery time to Europe: 2-3 weeks; USA 3-4 weeks; Canada, Australia & New Zealand 1 month or more.
Please wait final invoice with shipping charges before payment!!!
Post tracking number will be send next 1-3 days after shipping date!
Please make payment in 7 days.
All orders packed in standart (durable) cartoon boxes with special extra materials to protect heavy items.
Please note that we do not responsible for damages caused by post in the period of shipment.