Sheryl Crow – All I Wanna Do
3. Recorded live at The Borderline, London, February 9, 1994
Taken from the A&M album "Tuesday Night Music Club"
1. ℗ 1993, 2. & 3. ℗ 1994 A&M Records, Inc. Los Angeles.
© 1994 A&M Records, Inc. Los Angeles.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31458 06552 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 731458065524
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Price Code: POL 940
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 580 655-2 01 +
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0164
- Matrix / Runout (Mould text, variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 580 655-2 01 +
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): none
- Matrix / Runout (Mould text, variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC F
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 580 655-2 01 +
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0173
- Matrix / Runout (Mould text, variant 3): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC L
Buyer pays shipping. Shipping cost depends on destination and mode of transport. Send me an enquiry for the exact rate. I will try my best to get you the cheapest rate for international orders.
Basic shipping guide -
Check out Australia Post Postage Calculator @ https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/ This is what I use to determine postage costs. Enter postcode of 4121 as my location. I do not charge more or less than the prices quoted here.
As a rough guide - (All prices $AUS)
Within Australia 1 CD costs about $3 to send (flat packing without jewel case is often the cheapest way depending on size of liner notes - especially for multiple CD's). A record is about $8 to send.
Overseas 1 CD will cost about $10 - $13 Australian dollars to send. Vinyl is expensive to send O.S. - anywhere between $16 and $24 for the first record. I'm happy for you to ask for a quote when you place your order.
I am not responsible for any custom fees that may be charged to the buyer when shipping internationally.