1927 – ...Ish
|1||To Love Me||4:21|
|2||That's When I Think Of You||4:13|
|3||If I Could||3:40|
|4||You'll Never Know||3:41|
|6||All The People||3:54|
|7||Nothing In The Universe||4:05|
|9||Give The Kid A Break||3:36|
- Art Direction – Bob Withers
- Cover [Design By] – Eric Weideman
- Engineer – David Hemming, Jim Bonnefond
- Engineer [Additional] – Charles Fisher, John Bee, Peter Walker
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Mackie, Patricia Drum
- Engineer [Mix] [Assistant] – Kathy Naunton
- Management – Kathy Howard
- Mastered By – Don Bartley
- Photography By – Tim Bauer
- Producer – Charles Fisher
- Producer, Engineer [Mix] – Jim Bonnefond
- Written-By – A. Hurley (tracks: 4), Eric Weideman (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 8), Garry Frost (tracks: 1-10), P. Frost (tracks: 8)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 399525 596824
- Matrix / Runout: MADE BY DISCTRONICS B ** 255968.2 ** #02
- Other: AAD
Buyer pays shipping. Shipping cost depends on destination and mode of transport. Send me an enquiry for the exact rate. I will try my best to get you the cheapest rate for international orders.
Basic shipping guide -
Check out Australia Post Postage Calculator @ https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/ This is what I use to determine postage costs. Enter postcode of 4121 as my location. I do not charge more or less than the prices quoted here.
As a rough guide - (All prices $AUS)
Within Australia 1 CD costs about $3 to send (flat packing without jewel case is often the cheapest way depending on size of liner notes - especially for multiple CD's). A record is about $8 to send.
Overseas 1 CD will cost about $10 - $13 Australian dollars to send. Vinyl is expensive to send O.S. - anywhere between $16 and $24 for the first record. I'm happy for you to ask for a quote when you place your order.
I am not responsible for any custom fees that may be charged to the buyer when shipping internationally.