Drum Programming – Tim GoldsworthyGuitar – Kevin BarkerKeyboards – Andrew ButlerProducer [Additional Production] – Antony (3)Vocals – Antony (3)Written-By – Antony (3)
Bass – Andrew RaposoDrum Programming – Tim GoldsworthyDrums – Nick Millhiser*Keyboards – Morgan WileyStrings – Maxim MostonTrombone – Cory KingTrumpet – Carter YasutakiVocals – Nomi (4)
Drum Programming – Tim GoldsworthyKeyboards – Andrew ButlerVocals – Nomi (4)Vocals [Additional] – Antony (3)Written-By – Antony (3)
Bass – Tyler PopeDrum Programming – Tim GoldsworthyDrums – Ben Perowski*Keyboards – Morgan WileyTrumpet – Steve Berstein*Vocals – Kim Ann Foxman
Bass – Tyler PopeDrum Programming – Tim GoldsworthyDrums – Ben Perowski*Keyboards – Morgan WileyProducer [Additional Production] – Antony (3)Trumpet – Steve Berstein*Vocals – Antony (3)Written-By – Antony (3)
Drum Programming – Tim GoldsworthyMarimba – Andrew ButlerTrombone – Cory KingTrumpet – Carter YasutakiVocals – Andrew Butler, Kim Ann Foxman
Drum Programming – Tim GoldsworthyKeyboards – Andrew ButlerVocals – Antony (3)Written-By – Antony (3)
This Is My Love
Bass – Andrew RaposoDrum Programming – Tim GoldsworthyGuitar [Rhythm] – Eric BroucekKeyboards – Andrew Butler, Morgan WileyTrombone – Cory KingTrumpet – Carter YasutakiVocals – Antony (3)
Raise Me Up
Bass – Andrew RaposoDrum Programming – Tim GoldsworthyKeyboards – Morgan WileyProducer [Additional Production] – Antony (3)Trumpet – Carter YasutakiVocals – Antony (3)Written-By – Antony (3)
Bass – Andrew RaposoDrum Programming – Maxim MostonKeyboards – Andrew ButlerStrings – Maxim MostonVocals – Andrew Butler, Kim Ann Foxman
℗+© 2008 dfa llc under exclusive license to emi records.
Made in EU.
Printed in UK.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099951855413
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [stamped]): DFAEMI 2188LP A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [stamped]): DFAEMI 2188LP B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C [stamped]): DFAEMI 2188LP C-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D [stamped]): DFAEMI 2188LP D-1
- Matrix / Runout (All Sides [etched]): MIKE'S™ - THE EXCHANGE
- Rights Society: SDRM / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Other: F: PM
Hello everybody & welcome to Don.Giovanni :)
These are my Terms & Conditions. If you don't agree, please don't buy from me and demand that i do things your way, because i won't.
All orders paid in Bitcoin (BTC) will have a 10% to 20% discount and reduced shipping or FREE shipping, depending on the final value of your order. Message me for payment details and for a precise quote!
1. If you do not hear from me immediately, please DO NOT WORRY - i will reply as soon as it is possible! I work a 9-7 job and Discogs is only a hobby. Furthermore, i do not do Discogs during weekends, as i need some time off for my family. I am not able to process, pack or ship orders and communicate with buyers every day of the week, because i am not a record shop and my free time is limited. I process, communicate, pack and ship records whenever i am able to access the storage unit with my records.
This could be as low as once per week, usually during weekends or Mondays / Tuesdays or Wednesdays . Still, i will try my best to ship twice a week although this is not always possible. So please bare with me.
2. All UK & International orders costing below £15 will be sent WITHOUT tracking number . Please don't buy items below £15 and then ask for a tracking after i have shipped, as i will not have a tracking number to give you. If you require Tracking for items below £ 15 you can select in the checkout from the drop down menu ''Tracked & Signed Shipping'', which costs about £1.50 extra for UK Items and £5-£6 extra for International Items.
3. Legal Disclaimer & Refund Policy: I will honour every request for refund, but ONLY & Strictly a full refund, upon buyer returning the record / records. NO PARTIAL REFUNDS!
4. Please do not buy records and then ask for a discount. It is not polite and it creates problems. I reserve the right to cancel any orders that have been placed only to be used as a bargaining chip for a discount.
5. If you need something urgently or fast, if you are buying something as a present etc, please message me prior to ordering to ask me when i am shipping next. Don't place an order and demand that i ''ship fast'' or same day, because that might not be possible and you will be dissapointed. I am doing all the work myself and i will endeavour to be as quick as possible, given how busy i am the day or week you ordered.
6. Five days are more than enough to complete payment, after that the order will be cancelled by Discogs. But if you need more time simply contact me.
7. I can only provide Photos and Audio Clips for items costing above £50. Due to the volume of my stock, it is impossible to fullfull every request for Pictures and Audio on items below £50, please keep this in mind,
8. I reserve the right to deny sales to anybody who is rude, abrupt or abusive. I am not going to tolerate any harassment. This is a friendly and relaxed community. Please be polite and don't order Sellers around.
Regarding Feedbacks: I do not give negative feedbacks to members of the community. Not even to the aggresive and pittiful user who gave me a negative. I do this, because i don't believe in negativity and i believe that it doesn't help neither the buyer or the seller. I am a positive person and i am known to be helpful and collaborative, so if there is a problem please get in touch before leaving feedback (the Discogs Buyers' Agreement requires that buyers contact the seller prior to leaving feedback) and i will do my best to solve it.
The records i sell here are part of my personal collection and my father's collection. I am mainly intersted and intend to list only Mint or Near Mint vinyl for sale, it's the best thing to do for the buyers and myself. About 80% of my stock is graded either Mint or Near Mint. I sometimes list VG+ or EX items for sale, if they are rare and hard to find.
My prices might be a bit higher than other sellers but this is because i offer reliable, accurate grading, secure shipping and a full refund upon return if you're not happy.
I believe you should only have to buy a record once, so most of the items i list are generally in a really great condition, with details of anything you should keep in mind the comments.
Before shipping orders, i clean and double check the records. If i find a mistake in my grading, i will contact you and let you know. Like i said earlier, you are welcome to return the record for a full refund, if you feel i haven't provided an accurate grading.
Items Ship From: U.K.
Payment Methods: Only PayPal
London costumers can pick up orders costing above 20£ (not less!). Most people don't actually turn up and ask to re-arrange, so i only give 1 chance to collect.
My grading is done both visually & by playing the record. If a record has some light scuffs, mostly from the inner sleeve or light hairlines which do not affect the sound, then i rate it as NM and i mention those makes CLEARLY in the comments for buyer to read. Few light marks, dust or fingertips which have no effect on the sound will not be graded as VG+, please keep in mind i am not up for any drama over few scuffs.
Due to the lack of description between NM and VG+, people in Discogs and eBay have been using ''EX'' or ''Excellent''. This means that the record is a bit less than Near Mint, but certainly higher than VG+.
Also, please keep in my that it is the responsibility of the buyer to dust & clean the records. Grading-wise: PR - Promo copy, WL - White Label, TP: Test Pressing
All orders above £15 will need to be sent with Tracked & Signed Delivery to avoid situations & problems with damaged & lost parcels. If you do not want this i can ship normally but please keep in mind that this is 100% your responsibility and risk.
Please note: +++Payment is to be made within 5 days or the order will be cancelled+++
Shipping Prices & Methods for every country i sell to are now fully updated and can be estimated - although not perfectly - simply click the word ''Shipping'' next to any item you wish to purchase and select your country from the drop down menu.
If you have a high value order please contact me before you place an order for a more specific quote.
All prices include a little extra amount for packing, handling, mailers, stiffeners and other charges.
If records are damaged this is down to the post Office and the vinyl must have been damaged in transit.
Recommended from this seller
+ £28.99 shipping
(about $467.88 total)
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
Original UK 1st Pressing from 2008. 100% Perfect Copy, Glossy & Clean 2 x LP. Shining Bright Copy. Not Sealed, But Unplayed. Sleeve also in Perfect Condition - NEL 5574