Nirvana – In Utero
|A1||Serve The Servants||3:34|
Music By – Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic, Kurt Cobain
Engineer [2nd Engineer With Scott Litt] – Adam KasperMixed By [Additional Mixing] – Scott Litt
|A5||Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle||4:07|
Cello – Kera Schaley
|B4||Radio Friendly Unit Shifter||4:49|
Cello – Kera SchaleyEngineer [2nd Engineer With Scott Litt] – Adam KasperMixed By [Additional Mixing] – Scott Litt
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Songs Inc.
- Published By – The End Of Music
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab – TML-
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-28236
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-28237
- A&R – Gary Gersh
- Art Direction, Design – Kurt Cobain, Robert Fisher (4)
- Artwork [Muscle System (Pregnant Woman)] – Alex Grey
- Artwork [Symbols] – Rodger Ferris
- Bass – Krist Novoselic
- Drums – Dave Grohl
- Guitar, Vocals – Kurt Cobain
- Management – Gold Mountain Entertainment
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By – Charles Peterson (4), Karen Mason, Kurt Cobain, Michael Lavine, Neil Wallace, Robert Fisher (4), Wendy O'Connor
- Producer, Recorded By – Steve Albini
- Technician – Bob Weston*
- Words By – Kurt Cobain
- Written-By – Kurt Cobain (tracks: A1, A3 to B6)
Made in U.S.A.
"Special Limited Edition Disc" printed on front cover below "In Utero". Includes printed innersleeve with lyrics and photos. Additionally some copies included a 3" x 4.5" "In Utero" sticker.
Some versions have a gold stamp over the barcode on the back that says "FOR PROMOTION ONLY Ownership Reserved Sale Is Unlawful".
Limited to 15,000 on clear vinyl
From the printed innersleeve: Suggested Bass and Treble Positions: B:+2, T:+5
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 20642 46071 9
- Barcode (String): 720642460719
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 [Variant 1]): S-282836-X DGC-24607-A-R2 TML-M
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 [Variant 1]): S-282837-X DGC-24607-B-R2 TML-M
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 [Variant 2]): DGC-24067-A-R1 S-28236 TML-X
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 [Variant 2]): S-28237 DGC-24607-B-R2 TML-M
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 [Variant 3]): S-28236-X DGC-24607-A-R2 TML-M
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 [Variant 3]): S-28237 DGC-24607-B-R1 TML-X
SHIPPING RATE and CONDITIONS AS FOLLOWS
Buyer pays shipping and handling fees.
Items attempted to ship same day or next day ASAP from North Carolina USA.
Buyer has 3 DAYS to complete DIGITAL payment. Failing this, items will be re-listed which will result in negative feedback (oh my !).
I am going to attempt to post additional pictures of these records as a I post - along with the stock photos. If you would like further images, just e-mail me. Some of these records will have price stickers upon their covers. In those cases, I will try to display that.
-Where like most of us vinyl collectors- the grading scale is a ’joy’ to argue about. I attempt to grade conservatively; calling NEAR MINT items more often VERY GOOD +. But, as someone who has worked as a buyer in used record stores / was Inventory Superv. for a major vinyl distro. - I will entertain the world’s discussion of grading philosophies –but -ONLY SO FAR. This is a CAVEAT EMPTOR enterprise. I am not offering RETURNS unless the situation is dire.
“DIRE” : as in; the mailman owns up to the fact that he broke OUR record while delivering.
- I will answer any further descriptive question you may have – do not hesitate to e-mail.
- I know that my seller rating is starting out a ZERO. If this is as alarming to you -as it might be to someone like me – check out my feedback history on eBay. Very high. Sadly that is not mostly vinyl. But a great deal of music. I am ‘ inaverysmallroom ‘ on eBay.
DOMESTIC / USA: $6.00 MEDIA MAIL for one or two records, $ 1 for each additional record. Additional shipping costs for box-sets (usually discussed herein these descriptions). A small additional cost for PAYPAL addresses outside of the US but package shipped within the US.
CANADA: $17 USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL INTERNET.
INTERNATIONAL: $ 24 Worldwide USPS First Class Mail International ($3 per additional record)
Additional charges for Priority or non-First Class International shipping. Please specify during initial purchase if Priority or other non-First Class International shipping is preferred. Also, for international orders, Priority International and Priority International Express include a tracking #. First class International does not include a tracking # outside of the US.
NO SALES / NO SHIPPING TO GREECE OR ITALY.
ALL SEALED RECORDS are SOLD AS IS.